Tonight's CCN and FOX anit-gun interview news:

Posted in the Aurora Forum

Gun Nut

Wilmington, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Earlier tonight, on FOX, I viewed and listened to Bill O'Reilly bloviating about guns and gun laws that he knew, or cared to know, little if anything about as he shouted at a man who did. Same said, later on CNN, as Piers Morgan [nitwit twit Brit] interviewed Michael Moore the "Bowling for Columbine" media whore. I do not need either of them speaking for me, or for the founding fathers and their intentions regarding the Second Amendment. The Founding Fathers believed in fighting for "individual rights", including our collective ones concerning guns, or "arms" that could cause oppressors and invaders and criminals some harm. No, more federal funding for mental illness/pschobabbling professionals is not what we pray for or are willing to pay for. No, fellows, I am not "afraid", despite my having more than one gun for defense and for fun. I wonder why Piers Morgan and Michael Moore don't need one? Unlike me, is their safety paid for or guaranteed. No, most of us do not wish to depend on the police or the National Guard to protect us from harm by being exclusively armed. I was a cop and a member of the Nasty Guard too. Last night, Piers Morgan did a similar interview with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomturd. Oh, what has to happen before we give government more power and more of our rights? What will it take to make all the bad things go away? They babble about "the children", but we the people do not want to be helpless unarmed chilren, at the risk of being harmed while armed.

O'Reilly kept babbling and shouting about people not needing "heavy weapons". The AR-15-type rifle is not heavy, but is rather light in a fight, easier to carry and to shoot. The .223 bullet is not a high-powered/heavy bullet either. Others keep babbling about "automatics" and "machine guns", while ignoring reminders that they are federally regulated and recorded...like the FFL dealers and people who try to buy them or sell them. These media whores babble about gun laws and needing more, while the present ones concerning guns are ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 6 min Rick in Kansas 3,365
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min Terra Firma 20,571
Murderous White Cops 2 hr sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 3 hr sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 5 hr usanotperft 272
jews 9 hr LactatingGoatFetish 2
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 10 hr Sissypanties 543
More from around the web

Aurora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]