Addicted and in trouble!

Addicted and in trouble!

Posted in the Augusta Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Currently I'm addicted to between 10-15 Hydro 10's a day. I was pulled over with 40 Hydro's and it is my first offense. I live in West Virginia and need to know what I can expect to be charged with. I also need help with tapering down cuz I do want to quit but I have no will power at all anymore! I can't handle the withdrawals and I have kept all of this secret but I know in time it will all come out. Please help me! I'm a mess and need all the help I can get!
hmmm

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2012
?
Get a Life

Romney, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2012
HelpMe78 wrote:
Currently I'm addicted to between 10-15 Hydro 10's a day. I was pulled over with 40 Hydro's and it is my first offense. I live in West Virginia and need to know what I can expect to be charged with. I also need help with tapering down cuz I do want to quit but I have no will power at all anymore! I can't handle the withdrawals and I have kept all of this secret but I know in time it will all come out. Please help me! I'm a mess and need all the help I can get!
We have meetings/support group every Saturday morning at 10 a.m. at The Lost River Grill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr UTrashy 1,477
need advice Jun '16 John2018 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in West Vir... (Oct '10) Apr '16 none of the above 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Mar '16 tom 75
Debate: Immigration - Augusta, WV (Nov '10) Dec '15 emf 2
News WV director of juvenile services is fired (Feb '13) Feb '13 Well duh 2
News Trooper Suicide Under Investigation (Feb '08) Aug '12 Dean 6

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages