2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments (Page 149)

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of3,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rowdy

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Know wrote:
I know WVSP is watching the Williamson forum for this person.
Something with the new laws in WV about cyberbullying.
Besides, the harassment. What i was told by someone in the clique.
TOPIX isn't your friend Hag! Nor are proxy servers...:)
We will get this pig in gator skin sent back to the swamp where her soul mate the skunk ape is waiting for her. He misses her big tail.
1 post removed
Elmer

Göteborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Check out this forum from Beattyville Ky "Oh Pam Thompson bless your heart" It gives some insight to Hag/Pam whatever and SSI.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, Rowdy! This woman needs to be taught that she is a hypocrite, a liar and far from being a Lady of Quality. She taunts and insults people about faking an illness or disability to get a check...she should know about that! I'm sure her glass house is nothing but shards of glass crumbling around her pathetic life! And I'm sure they will be able to track her IP address and locate her. Like you said, it will take time...but oh so worth the wait! I just wish we could ALL be there to see the Queen's castle crumble!
Possums, you crack me up. Do you honestly think I would grace your poverty stricken state with my residency? Paaaaallllleeeeeeeze, possums. Now as far as WVSP tracking me, they would be lucky to be able to track a blind possum. They are just like everyone else there, a few bricks shy of a load. You are all inbred,vile little creatures and your offspring definately ride the short bus to school. Now back to your little tin cans Uh,trailers and put your teeth in a jar to soak overnight. I shall retire with a cocktail and a novel in my 12000 square foot Heathrow mansion. God it's great to be me and not some poor unfortunate hillbilly in Wrong Turn country. Sent with love possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Know wrote:
Possum, you truly are dumber than a sack of rocks. Cyberbullying is not having a difference of opinion about a region or group of "people". And No possum, topix is certainly not your friend either. Now as for WVSP watching any site, well, they probably are getting their jollies that way. They certainly are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Just look at where they are possums. Once when we visited there we noticed two dead birds. When I said to hubby,"look at the dead birds", two WVSP officers who were close by looked up into the sky!!! Not too bright possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps It's a public forum, if you don't like a poster, then don't read it. Most are not offended as they cannot read anyhow!!!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Know wrote:
Hmmm, We have the same laws here. Perhaps I should contact FHP and FSP to investigate the threats and vulgar comments from Wrong Turn country. Hmmm, A massive possum lockup, what a lovely idea!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

<quoted text> Thank you, Rowdy! This woman needs to be taught that she is a hypocrite, a liar and far from being a Lady of Quality. She taunts and insults people about faking an illness or disability to get a check...she should know about that! I'm sure her glass house is nothing but shards of glass crumbling around her pathetic life! And I'm sure they will be able to track her IP address and locate her. Like you said, it will take time...but oh so worth the wait! I just wish we could ALL be there to see the Queen's castle crumble!
Said the ignorant hillbilly to the deaf possums. Many in your state do indeed receive "nut checks" and do drgs, thats a known fact possum. I have never received any assistance as I am extremely wealthy. So take your sour grapes, put your teeth in and eat them. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Rowdy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll get this referred tomorrow. I'll make the calls to get an investigation started. If this hag is receiving SSI for a mental condition, she may wish she had never visited this forum. I know how the WV disability system works and it is based on the SSA criteria to determine disability. I'm sure KY is the same. This gator does not deserve SSI for a mental disability and SSA often takes the benefit away when it is proven a mental condition does not exist. It may take a little time, but maybe we can get the hag's case reopened. Her harassment of people in general may be just cause to revoke this benefit. The more forums this gator posts on will only make SSA 's decision easier.
Possum, everytime I think WV hillbillies can't get any dumber, someone such as your self posts and proves me wrong. First of all I do not have a clue who this "Pam" is, second, I am very wealthy and have never received any assistance. And even if someone does receive assistance they will not lose it because they disagree with you and your stupidity. Now,you on the other hand sound as if you could definately qualify for a "nut check" from good ole West Virginny. Strange when I post, you call it harassment, however you post and call me a gator and threaten to have my "benefits", which I do not receive, taken away. Actually you are accusing me of fraud. Think I'll have legal dept. check into this. You are not too bright and I'm sure you rode the short bus to school. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
1 post removed
Agree

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Coming For You wrote:
<quoted text>When we do find out who you are, you better not sleep. Yes, that's a threat..:)
You are going to be found out. Yes, Law Enforcement is collecting info. on you. You done pissed off to many people. Watch your back, dude!
Oh, i could care less if you report me. Just stating the truth!
Amen....
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Coming For You wrote:
<quoted text>When we do find out who you are, you better not sleep. Yes, that's a threat..:)
You are going to be found out. Yes, Law Enforcement is collecting info. on you. You done pissed off to many people. Watch your back, dude!
Possum, rest assurred you have been reported to topix and the police. I do not take threats lightly and will not tolerae you or anyone else doing so. If you do not agree with me then so be it, however threatening someone's life is not apropriate. I will definately follow up with this. The police have assurred me they are going to investigate you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Coming For You wrote:
Possum, you have definately been reported to topix and the police. You will not threaten anyone and get away with it. There are laws for this and I intend to make sure they are enforced. I have never threatened anyone on here and I will not tolerate your ignorance and threats either. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I will pray for your ignorant soul possum.
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Coming For You wrote:
<quoted text>Report all you want cracker! I mean what i say as others do. Stick the law up your gay ass!
Possum, you are a pathetic little troll who probably needs a man and cannot get one. I am a lady through and through, at least my husband and children think so too. You seem to be fascinated with gays. Hmmm, did your "husband" dump you for a real woman? You obviously have little to no education by the way you express yourself. I also note hostility and anger in your tone. That usually means you have lost your power as a human being. You are most probably unemployed,uneducated,alone,un attractive and lacking in the personal area "down there". There are products advertised that may help you possum. Ever tried "male enhancement" tablets or vibrators? I'll bet you could handle a very large one. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, rest assurred you have been reported to topix and the police. I do not take threats lightly and will not tolerae you or anyone else doing so. If you do not agree with me then so be it, however threatening someone's life is not apropriate. I will definately follow up with this. The police have assurred me they are going to investigate you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Oh...my..God...get some new insults! You have used the same, tired insults, such as possum, way too much! If you are such an intelligent person, how come you can't come up with a new, degrading name to call us po', ignorant West Virginians? You do realize that calling us possums doesn't upset us or offend us in the least anymore? What a pathetic, lying nutjob. But, since you can claim to have a classy, wealthy life, I can too! Anyone can be anything on the internet, when they are behind their computer or cell phone! So, what the heck...I'll play along with ya!
**I have a summer home here in WV as well. I made my first million when I was 15 years old. I graduated valedictorian from Harvard at age 14. I am the president and CEO of a major corporation and make $4,000,000 a year. I have homes in Aspen, Tuscany, Italy and Miami. The skiing was just wonderful in Aspen this year! Prince William and Kate visited and enjoyed the skiing as well! My husband was just knighted by the Queen and we have our own suite at Buckingham Palace. I am the most beautiful woman in the world and I didnt have to have any minor "adjustments" like you have. I get my beauty honestly and naturally! Ahhh...I love being rich and intelligent and better than other people. It gives me great pleasure to lie to people on Topix. For some reason, I think that everyone believes everything people post on the internet...because they can't put anything on the internet t isn't true. Didn't you know that?
Listen, Lady of Quality...I may have been born at night, but not last night!
WVGirl

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Oh...my..God...get some new insults! You have used the same, tired insults, such as possum, way too much! If you are such an intelligent person, how come you can't come up with a new, degrading name to call us po', ignorant West Virginians? You do realize that calling us possums doesn't upset us or offend us in the least anymore? What a pathetic, lying nutjob. But, since you can claim to have a classy, wealthy life, I can too! Anyone can be anything on the internet, when they are behind their computer or cell phone! So, what the heck...I'll play along with ya!
**I have a summer home here in WV as well. I made my first million when I was 15 years old. I graduated valedictorian from Harvard at age 14. I am the president and CEO of a major corporation and make $4,000,000 a year. I have homes in Aspen, Tuscany, Italy and Miami. The skiing was just wonderful in Aspen this year! Prince William and Kate visited and enjoyed the skiing as well! My husband was just knighted by the Queen and we have our own suite at Buckingham Palace. I am the most beautiful woman in the world and I didnt have to have any minor "adjustments" like you have. I get my beauty honestly and naturally! Ahhh...I love being rich and intelligent and better than other people. It gives me great pleasure to lie to people on Topix. For some reason, I think that everyone believes everything people post on the internet...because they can't put anything on the internet t isn't true. Didn't you know that?
Listen, Lady of Quality...I may have been born at night, but not last night!
Love it! I would love to meet the so called Agatha. She's a fake, welfare sucking, moron that has more than likely been hit with the ugly tree, not just an ungly stick but a whole damn tree! She is a :-( waste of a woman.
Rowdy

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ms. May, I have completed the call to my friend with the WV Welfare Fraud Unit as promised. We had a long discussion on what, if anything, can be done. He read some of your hateful comments and took it personal. He lost two uncles in the 1930's to mining accidents. He informed me that state fraud investigators often share information between states because fraud often crosses state boundaries. They also work closely with SSA investigators because often both the state and the federal governments are being defrauded.

Now the question is: Are you who you say you are? Or are you Pam as some have alleged? I don't know and probably will never know. Confidentiality laws are very strict and my friend can not ever again discuss the status of the investigation with me. He honestly stated he did not know what SSA would do if you do receive SSI. However, he did quote a federal law which prohibits a convicted felon for harassing someone over the Internet. And what you are doing is truly harassment of workers within the coal mining industry as well as the people of WV. He did inform me that parole can be revoked.

Now if you are the wealthy, highly educated person you say you are then you have nothing to worry about and you do have a right to express your opinion. I proudly served in the military 22 years doing my part to protect your right of free speech. However, I seriously doubt you have the credentials you claim. Two masters degrees? I doubt it. I only have one and I know right from wrong. A board member? How long do you think you would hold such authority if your peers and company employees knew how demeaning you are to the less educated? Wealthy? I would be more worried about today's economy than I would about us poor possums. You could find yourself broke unless your wealth comes from the drug trade.

Why have you chosen coal miners to spout your hate? Do you know that this industry has become very high-tech. Many positions in the industry require technical degrees to maintain the equipment as well as operate it. There are thousands of dangerous jobs scattered thru-out the US that doesn't require "your education": truck drivers, steel workers, farmers, commercial fisherman just to name a few. I can guarantee they are much "smarter" than you. They are decent hard working and love their family and their country. When have you expressed a love of anything but for yourself?

I believe you are a scorned woman who probably had a coal miner for a husband or boyfriend. That is why you chose this profession to demean. He is probably from Almost Heaven West Virginia and you can't sleep at night due to your hate.

I believe in karma and it will catch up to you. You will lose your SSI, or your probation, will be revoked, or you will lose your wealth. You have already lost your dignity and I assume your self-respect.

I will no longer follow your ignorant rants on this forum. I may never know what eventually happens to you, but I know it will be deserved. Adios Lady of Quality from A True Man of Integrity, but you can call me Possum. See ya later, Gator.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Truth be known haggy mae is probably an ex hillbilly herself. You can take the hillbilly out of west virginia but you cant take the hillbilly out of the person.
She's evidently a person in self denial. This explains her anger towards us. Self loathing. As for her wealth, well,what good is it to gain the world only to lose ones soul. And a tortured soul it is. Hate only bothers the haters. Therefore victory is ours! Thanks HAG! LOL
By the way ,you chose the right moniker for yourself.
Self diagnosis? WEALTHY physician heal thyself. LOL
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rowdy wrote:
Ms. May, I have completed the call to my friend with the WV Welfare Fraud Unit as promised. We had a long discussion on what, if anything, can be done. He read some of your hateful comments and took it personal. He lost two uncles in the 1930's to mining accidents. He informed me that state fraud investigators often share information between states because fraud often crosses state boundaries. They also work closely with SSA investigators because often both the state and the federal governments are being defrauded.
Now the question is: Are you who you say you are? Or are you Pam as some have alleged? I don't know and probably will never know. Confidentiality laws are very strict and my friend can not ever again discuss the status of the investigation with me. He honestly stated he did not know what SSA would do if you do receive SSI. However, he did quote a federal law which prohibits a convicted felon for harassing someone over the Internet. And what you are doing is truly harassment of workers within the coal mining industry as well as the people of WV. He did inform me that parole can be revoked.
Now if you are the wealthy, highly educated person you say you are then you have nothing to worry about and you do have a right to express your opinion. I proudly served in the military 22 years doing my part to protect your right of free speech. However, I seriously doubt you have the credentials you claim. Two masters degrees? I doubt it. I only have one and I know right from wrong. A board member? How long do you think you would hold such authority if your peers and company employees knew how demeaning you are to the less educated? Wealthy? I would be more worried about today's economy than I would about us poor possums. You could find yourself broke unless your wealth comes from the drug trade.
Why have you chosen coal miners to spout your hate? Do you know that this industry has become very high-tech. Many positions in the industry require technical degrees to maintain the equipment as well as operate it. There are thousands of dangerous jobs scattered thru-out the US that doesn't require "your education": truck drivers, steel workers, farmers, commercial fisherman just to name a few. I can guarantee they are much "smarter" than you. They are decent hard working and love their family and their country. When have you expressed a love of anything but for yourself?
I believe you are a scorned woman who probably had a coal miner for a husband or boyfriend. That is why you chose this profession to demean. He is probably from Almost Heaven West Virginia and you can't sleep at night due to your hate.
I believe in karma and it will catch up to you. You will lose your SSI, or your probation, will be revoked, or you will lose your wealth. You have already lost your dignity and I assume your self-respect.
I will no longer follow your ignorant rants on this forum. I may never know what eventually happens to you, but I know it will be deserved. Adios Lady of Quality from A True Man of Integrity, but you can call me Possum. See ya later, Gator.
Possum, need I say what you and your WV Fraud can do? SSI or Probation? Possum, you certainly have a vivid imagination and a tortured soul as well. I wouldn't even know what an SSI check looks like nor do I care. Now if a government employee is wasting tax payer dollars to investigate an unknown entity due to a complaint from a friend in disagreement with this person, then the higher ups definately need to know. Possum, if I scared as easily as this I would have been outbid,sold short and outwitted long ago. Yes, It takes much more than a WV possum to scare me. A man of integrity? What a joke you are. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
We The People

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you truly are dumber than a sack of rocks. Cyberbullying is not having a difference of opinion about a region or group of "people". And No possum, topix is certainly not your friend either. Now as for WVSP watching any site, well, they probably are getting their jollies that way. They certainly are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Just look at where they are possums. Once when we visited there we noticed two dead birds. When I said to hubby,"look at the dead birds", two WVSP officers who were close by looked up into the sky!!! Not too bright possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps It's a public forum, if you don't like a poster, then don't read it. Most are not offended as they cannot read anyhow!!!!!
Hag let me address a couple of your issues here.First of all a difference of opinion would be for example if someone voted Democrat and someone else voted Republican or if you liked apples and someone else like oranges.To get on here and belittle a whole group of people and harass and provoke them is another story.Now for your dead bird story you told it in the Ky forum like it was the K.S.P now it was Wv State Troopers so we know that little sham of yours is a lie,the only dead bird you have to deal with is the one your hubby has when he looks at you.You know Saggy May its to bad you don't get a severe case of carpal tunnel in both hands so that you would have to leave your stupid keyboard alone.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

We The People wrote:
<quoted text>Hag let me address a couple of your issues here.First of all a difference of opinion would be for example if someone voted Democrat and someone else voted Republican or if you liked apples and someone else like oranges.To get on here and belittle a whole group of people and harass and provoke them is another story.Now for your dead bird story you told it in the Ky forum like it was the K.S.P now it was Wv State Troopers so we know that little sham of yours is a lie,the only dead bird you have to deal with is the one your hubby has when he looks at you.You know Saggy May its to bad you don't get a severe case of carpal tunnel in both hands so that you would have to leave your stupid keyboard alone.
Possum, your third grade analogies are noted,after laughing at them of course. Now as far a provoking someone or belittleing someone,possum, you would join in if you ever saw these hillbillies. They are quite "unique" so to say. Yes possum, the dead birds (2) were in WV,sorry if I misspoke. Now to provoke or harass someone one has never even met is quite a feat. These hillbillies shoot first and think later,it's a character flaw they have. Yes possum, they can nag the Lord off the cross. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, your third grade analogies are noted,after laughing at them of course. Now as far a provoking someone or belittleing someone,possum, you would join in if you ever saw these hillbillies. They are quite "unique" so to say. Yes possum, the dead birds (2) were in WV,sorry if I misspoke. Now to provoke or harass someone one has never even met is quite a feat. These hillbillies shoot first and think later,it's a character flaw they have. Yes possum, they can nag the Lord off the cross. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Nice excuse in regards to someone busting you out on the dead birds story! And you actually think that we believe that? If you are such a lady of importance and quality, why in the world are you on Topix most of the day, on different forums, harrassing people from all over? Seems to me that if you wanted to do some good, you would volunteer some of your free time to charities, doing things that actually make a difference...not trolling on Topix! Wow, you are a real philanthropist! Actually, you are a pathetic troll who just keeps spouting lie after lie...and you never commented on MY wealthy and fabulous life I made up in my last post. I thought you would retort...guess I won that round too, since I left you speechless...
We The People

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, your third grade analogies are noted,after laughing at them of course. Now as far a provoking someone or belittleing someone,possum, you would join in if you ever saw these hillbillies. They are quite "unique" so to say. Yes possum, the dead birds (2) were in WV,sorry if I misspoke. Now to provoke or harass someone one has never even met is quite a feat. These hillbillies shoot first and think later,it's a character flaw they have. Yes possum, they can nag the Lord off the cross. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hag you want to talk about third grade analogies a lot so that must of been the end of your learning development in school.Lets see it only took you 10yrs to reach the third grade and by then you had discovered that boys would give you their lunch for certain favors,(I guess you think you created the free lunch program).Hag I had an idea and I finally figured out that if you have any money as to where it came from.Your husband wrote a song and it was sung by Vince Gill."It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long",but any royalties from that have probabably been eat up by you by now due to your excessive drinking habit and electrolysis treatments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of3,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Augusta Discussions

Search the Augusta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yes it is me 51,884
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun 17 Cathy 5,634
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Paul Masley 63
WV director of juvenile services is fired (Feb '13) Feb '13 Well duh 2
Trooper Suicide Under Investigation (Feb '08) Aug '12 Dean 6
Addicted and in trouble! (Jan '12) Mar '12 Get a Life 3
Who do you support for State Senate in West Vir... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Justice 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Augusta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••