Busybody

Rolla, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2013
For the past couple of weeks I have seen a big black suv with tinted windows riding up and down 5th street. I've never seen it stop anywhere or park anywhere. What is up with this? Noticed it is mostly out late in the evening. Know anything about it?

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Busybody wrote:
For the past couple of weeks I have seen a big black suv with tinted windows riding up and down 5th street. I've never seen it stop anywhere or park anywhere. What is up with this? Noticed it is mostly out late in the evening. Know anything about it?

Probably D.E.A.
its cool

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2013
mrsfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably D.E.A.
Lol probably is. Thats why busybody is all paranoid.
If I see a suspicios vehicle on my property I take pictures an get make and model ...report to police. Lol at topix.
Paul

Rolla, MO

#6 May 15, 2013
Busybody wrote:
I know the rig your talkin bout. Stopped up by the pawn store one day was lookin for a woman by the name of Joanne or Joyce somethin with A J. Cant right remember the name said she was a good sized woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible Compromise in Proposed St. Charles Bik... (Aug '10) Apr 16 Colworth 6
child molesters in Pacific (Oct '10) Mar '18 Liarliarpantsonfire 16
Salaries in Chesterfield are not moving up (Dec '16) Mar '18 Thatswhatsup 5
Michelle Roesche Mar '18 Anonymous 9
News Hundreds show up in St. Clair two days before t... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Boogaloos daddy 3
Looking for brandi schroeder (Oct '09) Feb '18 Brenda 37
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Feb '18 Steve 235

Augusta Jobs

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages