Dept of Justice Research Doens't Back...

Dept of Justice Research Doens't Back Gun-Grabbers

Posted in the Augusta Forum

B F Pierce

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 26, 2013
To get an idea of how many lies are being spread by anti-gun zealots, including Mayor of NYC and Billionaire Mike "The Nanny" Bloomberg, and to see with your own eyes WHY there is a Ban on Federal Firearms Research go to the web site

http://assaultweaponsbanof2013.blogspot.com

There you will get to see US Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics Research Reports in the actual color form and that they just don't make the case for the gun-grabbers and their zeal to Ban so-called Assault Weapons. You can even download the forms FREE in their full size.
Liberty

Monmouth, ME

#2 Mar 18, 2013
We the people must stand together, for the goal of the globalists is to divide and conquer. They use the deaths of innocent children to justify their reason for taking our 2nd amendment rights away. See through their justifications as only a reason to disarm us so we have no defense against tyranny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEEP MURDER LEGAL "Support the City of Gardiner... (Jun '13) Sep '17 Jim Banning 3
Samantha Smith (May '16) Jul '17 Missourian 2
News Weird 8 mins ago 5:12 p.m.Disgruntled man relea... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
2018 United States Senate Race - Age Requirements (Apr '17) Apr '17 Moon eyed Mule 1
News Report: Maine tourism industry revenue grew to ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 TOTALLTOSQUAT 1
News Maine governor to Rep. John Lewis: You need a h... (Jan '17) Jan '17 southern at heart 28
News Jehovah's Witnesses to gather at Augusta Civic ... (Sep '09) Dec '16 Sara K 31

Augusta Jobs

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages