Maine Anti-smoking Grades Decline

Maine Anti-smoking Grades Decline

There are 5 comments on the WBZ TV story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Maine Anti-smoking Grades Decline. In it, WBZ TV reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ TV.

“Just Say No to Smoking Bans”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2010
ROFLMAO The ALA says Maine needs to increase cigarette taxes to get a better grade. InF'nCredible! I guess the salaries of the supposed non-profit ALA need pumped up again with the recession and all. Seriously, people, these groups have no right running the state of Maine or any other state. WAKE UP
just candid

AOL

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Lisa is looking for a few good smokers, are you one?

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2010
just candid wrote:
Lisa is looking for a few good smokers, are you one?
Who is Lisa?
just candid

AOL

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Sheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Lisa?
Sorry, it's Lesa, not Lisa. You know the lady who's on every channel, in almost every paper and Mag. Yes that one, the one who touts a drug that will cure you of you addiction, and free you from slavery. LOL!!! O>:-)

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2010
just candid wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, it's Lesa, not Lisa. You know the lady who's on every channel, in almost every paper and Mag. Yes that one, the one who touts a drug that will cure you of you addiction, and free you from slavery. LOL!!! O>:-)
I seriously switch the channel every time I see one of these. With the onslaught of Chantix commercials, I am likely to never watch TV again. LOL I wonder how many new suicides will occur with Pfizer ramping up those ads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 8 mins ago 5:12 p.m.Disgruntled man relea... Jun 4 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
2018 United States Senate Race - Age Requirements Apr '17 Moon eyed Mule 1
News Report: Maine tourism industry revenue grew to ... Mar '17 TOTALLTOSQUAT 1
News Maine governor to Rep. John Lewis: You need a h... Jan '17 southern at heart 28
News Jehovah's Witnesses to gather at Augusta Civic ... (Sep '09) Dec '16 Sara K 31
Poverty Hollow granits sign on West Rd. - bad t... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Rwhidden 1
looking for Opiods and some other strong stuff?? (Nov '16) Nov '16 BK Tar 1

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages