Judge finds Maine's political ad rule...

Judge finds Maine's political ad rules vague

There are 2 comments on the www.bangordailynews.com story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Judge finds Maine's political ad rules vague. In it, www.bangordailynews.com reports that:

A federal judge has largely upheld the constitutionality of Maine's campaign finance laws in the first of two cases filed by the organization that bankrolled much of last year's effort to repeal the state's gay marriage law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.bangordailynews.com.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Every time I see stuff about this, I finish an article in the paragraph and, as I am about to go to the next one, think, "OK, so where are the names."

Then I finish that paragraph and think, "OK, so the next paragraph is going to explain WHEN AND WHERE the names are going to be released."

So I finished this article and so "sorry" to sound like a broken record but WE DON'T HAVE THE NAMES.

THE NAMES? Remember them? WE DO NOT have them.

So this judge is going to rule and whoever loses is going to appeal and this is going to drag on for a while more. NOM is *extremely* hysterical and hateful about this matter (what a surprise) and has screeched that they will take this to the U.S. supreme court.

They are such *literally amoral* filth. I will continue tirelessly, eyes glinting with inhuman patience, to wait for those names.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Christ, this group needs to be bankrupted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Maine tourism industry revenue grew to ... Mar 20 TOTALLTOSQUAT 1
News Maine governor to Rep. John Lewis: You need a h... Jan '17 southern at heart 28
News Jehovah's Witnesses to gather at Augusta Civic ... (Sep '09) Dec '16 Sara K 31
Poverty Hollow granits sign on West Rd. - bad t... Dec '16 Rwhidden 1
looking for Opiods and some other strong stuff?? Nov '16 BK Tar 1
News Background Checks Initiative is complicated, un... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Get Out 3
The Price Fixers and American Ridicule by Patri... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Patricia_McGurk 1

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages