First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

Maysville, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Augusta is walking with BED bugs!! People better beware, check ur crap and if you have them get help.And watch who comes in ur house. Trailor park is crawling.Gross
Kimberly Quinlin Hill

Maysville, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Which trailor park? And thanks for the info!
skdjflskdjf

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2010
The only one that has bed bugs is u Kim, u are the nastiest thing ive seen in my life. U aint nothing but a skank, thief, and nasty bitch. Just look at where u live? Get a life and leave everybody else alone.
who cares

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
do they bite
Kimberly Quinlin Hill

Maysville, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
skdjflskdjf wrote:
The only one that has bed bugs is u Kim, u are the nastiest thing ive seen in my life. U aint nothing but a skank, thief, and nasty bitch. Just look at where u live? Get a life and leave everybody else alone.
Well you know what why dont you come down here at this place where I live and say this sh*t to my face. You coward! I just ask a simple question. There was no need for you to call me those names. I didn;t think I had enemies in this world. But you proved me wrong. I know alot of people and get along with everybody. I have alot of respect for people unlike you of course. If god can forgive than so can I u have a nice day!
Duh

Mango, FL

#6 Sep 23, 2010
Kimberly Quinlin Hill wrote:
Which trailor park? And thanks for the info!

It's TRAILER people! They do bite! Take a bath!
info

Maysville, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
vineyard court , and people are moving around in and out carrying them from place to place.
concerned grandparent

Maysville, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Health documents have it that a local Hargett family was reported for bed bugs in their home. That's fine and all but we need to be on the lookout for one another. I'm not sure which ones it is though. The lady has a lot of grandkids they said and it's importnant that we know to keep them from spreading. It was on the news about how you can get them. Kids can even take them home in their schoobooks.
hope

Maysville, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's TRAILER people! They do bite! Take a bath!
you are wrong . its not just people that lives in trailers.
you can get them from from hotels. hospitals. stores.apts.
i would be scared to get anything from the hope center.
yard sales. any kind of free store banks. the news said bed bugs are in the big citys. but really havent heard of any in AUGUSTA
not untill now.
Ugh

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Hell yes they bite, they feed on blood! They usually bite any exposed areas of your skin while you sleep. The bite itself is painless but they leave little red bumps that itch like crazy! I do not live in the trailer park but I had them not long ago, thanks to a family member, and they are nasty! They can be very hard to detect because they are mostly active at night and can hide in places like bed springs , under mattresses, under wallpaper, behind picture frames, in couches & other furniture, and even in your clothes! Bed bugs are small, have flat bodies and are sometimes mistaken for ticks or small cockroaches! Their bites are often mistaken for mosquito or flea bites! That's what I thought the bites I had were! Anyway, best advice I can give you if your home gets infested, CALL A PEST-CONTROL EXPERT!! Do not think you can get rid of them on your own cause you won't! We tried for months to get rid of them with bug sprays, alcohol, bleach...you name it we tried it!! I think we kept them from multiplying as fast as they usually do but never could get rid of them completely! And the first thing that's going to come to your mind to do will be getting rid of your mattress/burning it! Don't do it! That was the first thing I did and soon as I got a new mattress it got infested too! What you need to do is get a mattress and box spring cover that is bed bug proof and the pest-control experts have them! Make sure you have a good vacuum too because I vacuumed daily and was so sick of it!! If you need any other information there is all kinds on the internet so just google it and if any of you have/get them, I feel for you! They are a real pain in the @ss!!
info

Maysville, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2010
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
yard sales. any kind of free store banks. the news said bed bugs are in the big citys. but really havent heard of any in AUGUSTA
not untill now.
Its really simple if you go to these places check everything , the lining is were they get.
Duh

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2010
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
not untill now.

Sorry you missunderstood, I was correcting spelling of trailer (not traylor) of two previous posters. You are correct, the darn critters are everywhere!
umm

Maysville, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2010
I know of alot of ppl around Augusta that has them , all renters who are moving place to place.When you start seeing furniture setting on the curb and alot of it you can guess they have it.Its not a shame to get them its a shame to keep them.I do feel sorry for the ones who have to go through that. Also watch for people with alot of bites on their arms and legs.
okk

Maysville, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Ok this is crazy are u serious. I heard the mexicans are the ones bringing them in here.
Sally

Plummers Landing, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Bed bugs can and are in all types of homes! They spread easily, and are really bad in areas that have a lot of Hotel rooms. You can best deal with these by washing your bed linen in very hot water and you can get bug spray type bombs specific for bed bugs.
wow

Maysville, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2010
Well Augusta is to small for bed bugs it will take this damn town over
worried

Maysville, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2010
Can ppl carry them on there bodies?Should we check our kids stuff before it comes in the house from school?
you bet

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Sep 23, 2010
worried wrote:
Can ppl carry them on there bodies?Should we check our kids stuff before it comes in the house from school?
Any one can carry bed bugs from place to place, it only takes one to end up with 1000.s of them. Yes you need to keep a very close eye on your kids when they come in from school, you can't be to careful. Watch buying things at yard sales & stay away from the goodwill!
sick

Maysville, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2010
Well I had someone tell me today they had them.And they were clean ppl.Bed Bugs will take over then what?Think about how kids have lice and it travels from place top place.
jody

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Heard the apartments next to bradfords is invested, is this true? There is an apartment there will several pieces of furniture sitting outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers group 38 min Better 23
Seeking house keeper and more. 5 hr Honeydik19 1
pub 19 hr Boink 5
M&M farms 19 hr Jeff 2
Clopay Now Berry Global Sat Atown Trailer Park 15
Jeff ormes Jan 5 Tamara 2
Dover Music Thread (Sep '14) Dec 30 Musikologist 7

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance