First Prev
of 2
Next Last
U kno who i am

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2010
James gibbs... Hes a nasty cheatin basterd! Id look out cause i heard hes got a std!
stfu

Wallingford, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2010
james does not have no std he dont bother no one he is friends with everyone so leave him the hell alone and get a damn life
FWIW

Edmond, OK

#3 Aug 20, 2010
U kno who i am wrote:
James gibbs... Hes a nasty cheatin basterd! Id look out cause i heard hes got a std!
Is it true that he is living in a house on Third Street?
dude

Maysville, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2010
JAMES lives where ever he can. thats sad.
blank

Morehead, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2010
James Gibbs... he's cool.. it dont matter what hes got or where he lives at.. thats his business and no one elses.. So what if he lives where ever he can. Not everybody has everything, and they cant help that. James is a sweet, cool, and a awesome guy.No one should b judging him. Cuz im pretty sure that you wouldnt wanna be judged jus by the way you are. Would you? i didnt think so. so how bout we think of how WE would wanna be treated, and lets treat others the way you want to be. For instants, i like to be treated with respect. so therfore, i treat others wit respect also.
hes cool

Maysville, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2010
JAMES is a cool dude. hes fun to hang with.
why is it they want to talk smak about JAMES.
hahaha

Winder, GA

#7 Aug 30, 2010
James is nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E he wll be caught for the bad he has done & continues to do!!!
People are watching his *ss. "HIS TIME IS COMING"
Not cool

Winder, GA

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Heard he's the one that done the damage to that boys car...
Jessica H

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2010
Well for one thing he don't do anything wrong around here he stays to him self and what he does is nobody;s business like stfu said he is friends with everybody jus because he isnt the richest person in this town doesnt mean anything! He is one of my best friends and i can talk to him about anything so yu mother f***ers need to leave him alone!
really

Maysville, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2010
I think its really sad that he was put up for adoption and then the people who adopted him just turned their back on him.If they wasnt going to love him and be a parent then they should have let someone adopt him that would have.
crazybitch

Commerce, GA

#13 Sep 25, 2010
you'll no what? its a sorry day when u ain't got nothing better to do than run downa akid. he didn't ask to be brought into this world. and he damn sure didn;t ask to have ppl give up on him. that is sorry! i have kids and hell yes they were hand fulls, but i never gave up on them. and james if u r reading this, u no u always got a home to come to. and i am always there to help u anyway i can. too bad i couldn't had adopeted u, cuz i wouldn't had gave up on u. love u kid! be proud of urself. at least u try & that is all ppl can ask of u. if they don't like u, tell them to kiss ur ass!!!
really

Maysville, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Oh I think he is an awesome kid who deserved to have a good family to love him . I am not in any way puttin him down.
nun ya

United States

#15 Oct 17, 2010
yhu all r jus jealous bc he is more cooler then yhu. and he has more friends den yhull ever have. soo jus back off of him. wat he does is nun yah buisness. so jus back off mind yhur own damn business and stay outa of his life. yhu wudnt like it when sum1 else jus got up in yhur space and start being nosey and shit. most of yhu all are 2-faced. if yhu all got sumtin to say at least say it to his face. there is no sence of yhu all postin shit about him on here. but only pussys would post shit.
Just Avg Sally

Owingsville, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
So I hear he is a kid, just how old is this person?

I also hear things here like the bad he has done but not much true detail. Are some of us just bashing this person cause we don't like him or are there true issues here?
nun ya

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2010
ok nun of dem are really tru. they prlly jus dont like him.
fed up

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2011
really wrote:
I think its really sad that he was put up for adoption and then the people who adopted him just turned their back on him.If they wasnt going to love him and be a parent then they should have let someone adopt him that would have.

James is 19 years old he chose to move out at 18 because he wanted to. He had a chance to further his education but chose his path. His father provides him a place to live for free.
HAHAHA

Jasper, IN

#21 Mar 30, 2011
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
James is 19 years old he chose to move out at 18 because he wanted to. He had a chance to further his education but chose his path. His father provides him a place to live for free.
Fu** that his so called "PARENTS" was more worried about throwing there oldest son in jail for many of years so they would not have to put up with him and more worried about getting that check off of James. all they needed was LOVE James is not a bad guy neaither is his brother but i believe they payed more attention to steven an the twins they really didnt care for james and his brother.
SPEAKING THE TRUTH.
Used to live with them

Lynchburg, OH

#23 Nov 29, 2012
I disagree with HAHAHA. I know for a fact that they all were treated the same unless they were in trouble. I used to live with them. Josh and James were a little troubled and rebellious and they got diciplined for it. Their PARENTS did take care of them the way they should have been. Never turned their backs on those boys. James and Josh are good guys. And the rest of them are good too. So why dont everyone just mind their own business. I know the truth. none of you all will really know the truth. so you have no reason to say negative thing about them.
Who it is

Morehead, KY

#24 Feb 17, 2013
James chose the life he had, and had amazing parents, especially after that piece of crap Jeff walked out on him. So I have no pity for him, especially after what he tried to pull on his sisters. They had a new baby in the house, who was constantly in danger due to his actions and behavior, you all need to realize that he's an adult, and a piss poor one at that, his family did all they could for him, but was his choice to go live with his dad, who abandoned him add soon as the check stopped coming. You all need to get your facts straight before you comment in this. He is just a piece of crap looking for someone to feel sorry for him. I could care less of he is "cool" or not because I know the damage he caused to those other kids. That family did all they could to help him, but yet everyone forgets how his real dad is a total drug head who paid attention to him as long as he got paid, then stopped on him at the age of 18, nobody remembers the threats that were made against his mom or step dad who is a really good guy, both who tried their best to take care of him, or his sisters, including a newborn baby who were in physical danger during the time he was there. His decision, not theirs, because they really tried. I hope he rots, because even that is too good for him. Waste of a breath. He sleeps where he can, he has no life, and he has always looked to his dad to protect him, but that doesn't happen anymore because both of them are far too strung out anymore. You guys have no clue as to the monster both of them are, can't blame his mom for wanting to protect her kids.
-A close friend of family, you guys need your facts before you form your opinions
James Gibbs Girl

Athens, OH

#26 Nov 19, 2015
James is not a cheater he hasnt cheated on me at all been with him for almost 7 years now come on and he has a good job so all y'all can go on some where he's a very good guy he treats me really good so go somewhere why don't y'all put ur names on here awe what you scared he's doing very good with me so why don't y'all look me up and he aint a bum wow y'all some hatin a** people he makes 500 a week so he most definitely ain't a bum come talk to me if y'all have something to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Riley quit the Sheriff's Department May 2 Oissed Off 18
need head (Oct '14) Apr 30 Dr Gerald Demal 2
stolen / missing dog Apr 29 just curious plea... 3
Car show at Riverfest AA Cruisers Apr 26 TrackMom 3
Germantown Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr 26 Musikologist 7
whose the nastiest ho in dover ????? (May '11) Apr 24 Sjy 19
Quarter corner (Jun '12) Apr 20 fedup 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages