who beat a old man in a wheelchair

who beat a old man in a wheelchair

Posted in the Augusta Forum

feather

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2012
who is the stupid a** that beat a old man in a wheelchair if u know who did please tell me or if the person reads this is on here why dont u come out and say it u chicken
crap

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
This community has some very disturbed people. Sad for the elderly person, time to do some major overhaul of the idiots roaming the streets. Where was the man beaten? surely police would be looking into the situation. Is this another B.C.Apt mishap?
feather

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2012
it was at the tables by the river where breacken street is and i think its crazy for someone can do that to a poor helpless man because its not even right for someone to do that. That is what is wrong with this world now but that is where he was beat up at
crap

Clarkesville, GA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
That is terrible,sorry to hear of this misfortune. Hope the authorities will look into the situation. Agian, sorry this happened in the community. Sad that people can't enjoy the view and town without idiots doing things to ruin the nice town to which we live. sad sad sad
spongebob

Tishomingo, MS

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Well if there were any good cops left this stuff wouldn't be happening. Go Baxter your the man in charge. Let's see if you can actually do some police work and get that lowlife off the street before something like this happens again. No reason for this to happen in a small town like Augusta. Ridiculous!!!!!
Muscle Man

Maysville, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2012
What Cops? I haven`t seen any cops for a week and I work night shift in town. Have you seen all the peters and devil worshiper stuff all over town? This town is heading down the nasty lane and no one seems to care.
stupid

Morehead, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Muscle Man wrote:
What Cops? I haven`t seen any cops for a week and I work night shift in town. Have you seen all the peters and devil worshiper stuff all over town? This town is heading down the nasty lane and no one seems to care.
The city workers needs to walk around town and clean up the vulgar drawings some idiots are doing all over town, no sense in stupidity.
Swifty

Maysville, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Yes and check behind the swimming pool. Someone put 666 now thats a bunch bull####. Let me catch them. I bet George Clooney`s mother loves looking out her business window and looked at a hard pecker shooting towards the sky. Why doesn`t these cops, Mayor and city council do something. To good to clean it up Huh??
visitor

Morehead, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Came to town to visit and the pecker was the first welcome sign to see in the city parking lot. Shame on the city.
feather

Maysville, KY

#10 Apr 20, 2012
well everyone thats whats this world is coming to these days and crazy no one wants to help others when someone is getting hurt and its crazy 2
well

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Apr 20, 2012
feather wrote:
well everyone thats whats this world is coming to these days and crazy no one wants to help others when someone is getting hurt and its crazy 2
Is the person doing okay, was the person able to identify the assailant (s)? Is the local and county authorities looking into the incident? Just seems odd that this has happened and no one seems to care or notice such things happening in the main area of this town. Many of us go walking daily and have never encountered such activity (hope never do). There is some rough people living in the area, children and elderly should be very careful. Who ever done this had to know the area and the person's routine. Hope the person can recall who it is and something gets done. Too close to the school and the kids need to be careful.
ummm

Germantown, KY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
Its not safe to be out walking
well

Germantown, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Heard it was Chris Bowling.Heard he is harrassing alot of people.That man needs help and off the sreets of Augusts before he really hurts someone to get that drug money
Roy

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Check out the upstairs window in the old Mains store on Main street. Someone painted a peter and a upside down cross on the glass. I drove by a few days earlier and noticed the door kicked open.
Maxine

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2012
visitor wrote:
Came to town to visit and the pecker was the first welcome sign to see in the city parking lot. Shame on the city.
It is advertising that our town has a "DICk HEAD" for a Mayor. Per name "LAYCOCK" or is it LAYPUSS! LOL!
well

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>It is advertising that our town has a "DICk HEAD" for a Mayor. Per name "LAYCOCK" or is it LAYPUSS! LOL!
Is the person learning to draw in hopes to be mayor some day????
Morningdove

Morehead, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Why hasnt anyone painted over these drawings,Icant believe they have left this stuff up there, for children to see,and the vistors that come to town,what is wrong that the city hasnt cleaned this up.,
pathetic

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Morningdove wrote:
Why hasnt anyone painted over these drawings,Icant believe they have left this stuff up there, for children to see,and the vistors that come to town,what is wrong that the city hasnt cleaned this up.,
Council and Mayor states they can't remove it, it is a private building and not gonna do anything to fix the problem...Augusta is going to be known as the ART GUILD's starving artist display....wait till the Art Guild's Esquirine Art Event planned by the Guild has the best big horse penis displayed as local talent of Augusta in the Cincinnatti Enquire in the future. Gosh there is talent in this town after all!

One more stupid judgement of city leaders. The city can call the owner, fine the owner if not removed or wash it off and send the bill to the owner of the building. If it was on the Pub, bet it would get the council attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone to cut est 300 ash trees 6 hr treeguys 2
janie sissy Appelman and company Sat FarmLife 1
Tammy chandler ashcraft (Nov '14) Aug 25 Bigtine 8
Loose girls Aug 16 Agreed 9
Stephanie at Subway Aug 9 Mitchell 1
Wondering Aug 3 No means no 4
Joe Kiskaden and Aaron Heater (Mar '13) Jun '16 I love it 17

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance