duh

Nicholson, GA

#61 Jun 28, 2010
lmao! LOL! LMAOOOO!!!

You people take yourselves WAY too seriously. This is the INTERNET. I'm not disclosing who I am and I am NOT the least bit worried that anyone knows my name.

I said what I said to get a 'rise' out of you all and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Of course I don't look down on anyone that does manual labor....just like those who have physical jobs shouldn't call people who work in an office 'desk jockies'. It takes all kinds to make this world go round and one job can't exist without the other.

Take a chill pill, people. I've done all kinds of work and decided to settle on a nice, good paying, office job. Get OVER it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62 Jun 28, 2010
duh, Your sounding better, but unfortunately, i still never heard the word apologize to (augusta) or to the people.
You are the one that run the people down and you knew excely what you were typing.
And we fell for it (hook, line, and sinker) RIGHT!- Girl right now your the one on the hook, and i don't give crap how long it takes i will be on your every word standing up for the people that has a right to say what they feel or do their job no matter what it is (and yes that applies to the people mopping your floor ,taking out your trash) without a ass hole like you running them down and making fun of them for what they do. SO try one more time with a little more heart.
Really

Toledo, OH

#63 Jun 29, 2010
Looks like I was correct. Sorry "duh".
duh

Morehead, KY

#64 Jun 30, 2010
I'm not apologizing for sh!t. I was giving the people who called office workers "desk jockies" and "a$$ kissers" a taste of their own medicine. Grow a funny bone, tellme1.

I have very close relatives that work at Clopay. Of course I don't look down on these people and what they do for a living. I look down on people who are too lazy to work and live on our tax dollars to support their disgusting lifestyle. If you want to call that apology for what I said, be my guest.

Location hidden

#65 Jun 30, 2010
duh wrote:
I'm not apologizing for sh!t. I was giving the people who called office workers "desk jockies" and "a$$ kissers" a taste of their own medicine. Grow a funny bone, tellme1.
I have very close relatives that work at Clopay. Of course I don't look down on these people and what they do for a living. I look down on people who are too lazy to work and live on our tax dollars to support their disgusting lifestyle. If you want to call that apology for what I said, be my guest.
Thanks duh, apology accepted, and i agree.
augusta

Morehead, KY

#66 Jun 30, 2010
well im not freakin lazy i work very hard in that damn place...have at every place ive ever worked....and yes u did put me down as if i was trash bc i work in a factory...bet ur close family would love to know how u feel about them workin in a factory unless they work in the office then i guess u wouldnt be talkin bout them...bc office people arent trash..yea right u guys are the lazy ones who dont know how to break a sweat and when u have a job to do u guys come to us on the floor for the answers...sounds like were the smart ones but we just chose to work hard on our feet for 12hrs...thanks so much tellme1 for takin up for me..yes im a single mother of 3 boys who works hard everyday i have to...yea i dont like how clopay treats us but i keep my job bc my kids need me and im not a lazy a$$ who wants to sit at home and draw from the govt....i was just speakin my mind on here since were not aloud to speak our opions at clopay or we will be told where the freakin door is...didnt think i did any harm at all in my previous post to be talked to and put down like duh did...but oh well just shows what kind of person he/she is...

Location hidden

#67 Jul 1, 2010
Thanks (augusta) for the comment, my hats off to ya.
Alot of people couldn't handle what you and the others do and put up with, in these times of trouble, all of us, just feeling lucky to have a job, you stepped up to the plate and you are keeping your head above water while putting up with terrible conditions, and there was no need for comments made like that to you or the people who not only work their ass off at a job but also keeps a family life together.
duh is just as disposable as any of us and she has just as much pressure on her as do all the others. and with kin folk working there, I knew she was just pulling strings, there was a little fun made there, but when she was doing that, she was making fun of herself as well, so all goes out with the wash.
It just strikes a nerve when one has maybe a little more education or might be just a little more luckier getting a job, and then to make fun of someone who makes 50 cents less, when there is always some one above them maybe doing the same thing.
In the real world whats really the difference in digging a ditch or pushing pencils, nothing in my book ,a person with ANY job is always WORKING FOR THE MAN and the man don't give a crap who's doing what, or what people are going through, as long as he's seeing his money.
glass houses

Dawsonville, GA

#68 Jul 1, 2010
i believe that duh, who thinks she is soooo smart, really does work at Clopay and really does believe in her post where she dogged ppl on the floor...She probably had just had one too many drinks when she posted her true feelings....Considering that she could be "outed" due to the small number of ppl in her position at Clopay, she tried to change her tune... I don't know her, have never worked at Clopay and I hope that those of you who do ride her a$$ like there's no tomorrow. If this is how she feels about the general public, I.E., hardworking citizens of Clopay, she should be outed,chastised, fired, and left to sit at home and struggle to make ends meet so she can be brought down to earth. People like her are a disgrace to our town.
duh

Morehead, KY

#69 Jul 1, 2010
I honestly don't work at Clopay. I work in the city. I drive over an hour to and from work every day. You can dig at Clopay all you want if it's fun to you, but you'd be wasting your time.
duh

Morehead, KY

#70 Jul 1, 2010
I poked some fun just like people poked some fun at office people. Doesn't make me a 'discrace' to our town. I work 50+ hours a week. My work is very mentally exhausting. I'm being pulled in a hundred different directions. I can't believe there's even a discussion about office people v/s floor people. It should be working people against blood sucking wefare junkies. My hat's off to anyone who goes out there and makes a decent, honest living.
augusta

Morehead, KY

#71 Jul 1, 2010
duh think ur the one that put us floor people "hard working" down 1st and u stated that if maybe i learned some grammar that i could get an easy desk job so y do u call ur job so easy...i mean u put me down 1st so its krama is comin bk to u....
glass houses

Dawsonville, GA

#72 Jul 1, 2010
I agree with you, augusta...pretty sure duh got that ball rolling on her very own! Now duh is gonna try and deflect the attention away from herself by digging at welfare recipients. Hey duh- pretty sure every working class citizen feels that way about the welfare,,,,like your name says, DUH!!! Is there any other class of people you wanna dig at while you're at it??? Maybe the Mexicans or the disabled??? How about millionaires who have never worked a day in their lives??? lol...Pitty party yourself somewhere else, I'd suggest. I don't think the hard working ppl you have trashed from the factory are gonna give you the shoulder to cry on you're hoping for since you have made such an a$$ of yourself...Disgrace has one c...not two. Maybe you should use spellcheck, cushy little office worker...maybe then you could get a raise once you prove yourself literate. Then you can feel even better than everyone else than you already do!!!
pedro

Nicholasville, KY

#73 Jul 2, 2010
I wood like a yob at Copay seno'r gringo, you are a bunch of crybabies.

Location hidden

#74 Jul 2, 2010
duh, Dang it, you just can't well enough alone.
I wasn't getting involved in this any more but i told you i would ride you to you apologized to the people (which i did get a semi type apology for the people and accepted), knowing that you was just trying to get your floppy ass out of a mess, and (glass) is right, your trying to take this to a different direction.
And (augusta) is also right, YOU STARTED IT-- POST#28 and that's not being funny saying what you did , you meant it.
And you say -(I can't believe there's even a discussion about office people v/s floor people)
And also said how (My work is very mentally exhausting and working 50 hours a week)- damn! where's my violin, let me play a tune for ya, from all of us.
Just look above at the posts, it's not going to stop (people are pissed at you) and i will make sure it don't stop.
JUST GIVE THEM A NICE APOLOGY, THAT ALL. Everybody screws up and you just maybe went a little overboard. If you don't you will be putting up with this a long time.
PEOPLE, GUESS I'M BACK - LETS ROCK!
Out of Towner

United States

#75 Jul 2, 2010
As bad as things seem to be at Clopay (judging by the posts in this thread) there are a couple of things no one has pointed out (Please keep in mind that I'm not from Augusta nor do I live there so I have no dog in this fight. I do, however, find this discussion very interesting and would like to give my two-cents' worth):#1 - what if the company pulled out of town, leaving nothing but empty buildings and a lot of unemployment in their wake? Contrary to one of the previous posts Clopay does mean a lot to Augusta, primarily tax dollars. This place really sounds like a poor place to work - aside from the wages - and something should be worked out between the workers and upper management. Having said that, in today's world a job is a job is a job, etc.
#2 - No company can function properly without factory AND office personnel. Each compliments the other. Without the office people (management, sales, marketing, engineering) there would be no product designed or sold. Without the factory workers there would be no one to manufacture the products being sold. I'm not trying to sound superior to anyone in this thread but I worked in a factory for over 11 years, then moved into the office and have been there for the last 15 years (not at Clopay). No place is perfect (and it seems that Clopay has more problems than most) but if they weren't there how many of you would be out of a job with few or no prospects of a new one? Maysville is about to experience this type of scenario again with Emerson; please take note of that.
By the way - "duh" isn't an office worker, or desk jockey, pencil pusher, or whatever you want to call him/her. If he/she is employed as an office worker, my bet is this person is a 22 year old newbie who just got their first job and still thinks the world revolves around them. Mature people (office employees or not) know how to speak to others. This person is still mentally in high school. Good luck to all Clopay workers. I hope you continue to have jobs and that you can work out the problems with your management team.
glass houses

Cincinnati, OH

#76 Jul 2, 2010
tellme1...why dont u let all of us know who duh is??? I have been re-reading these posts and am so aggravated by her statements that I could spit. I think everyone else on topix agrees....
She shouldn't have gotten on here bad mouthing factory workers,you,or anyone else if she can't stand behind it.

Location hidden

#77 Jul 2, 2010
glass - Know what you mean, and i would like to so much, but if i did, it would just about put me in the same low category as her, also she has made her own mess and now she has to clean it up on her own. I just feel this sight is for everybody to say what they want and if the real names were used, there probably wouldn't be any comments made.
So, i have to respect the site.
And i don't want to see any physical attacks on her,(because of me saying who it is) she looks bad enough now! Although It would be funny seeing her running down the street with clopay on her heels! I have a feeling she will call it quits on topix before it's all done with.
She wonders around topix and goes to different places like Maysvile etc... but i got her covered.
----You guys stay with this, put your 2 cents in, and then put 2 more in for good measure.
But i am back,- AND READY TO ROCK HER WORLD
duh

Morehead, KY

#78 Jul 2, 2010
tellme1...you sure seem high and mighty...if you were a pilot, wouldn't you be WORKING at some point?

You can all kiss my sweet lil a$$ at this point. I love all hard working people, but the idiots in this thread are just too annoying to conversate with...no matter what you do for a living. LMAO.

Not coming back. Bye LOSERS!!!!
duh

Morehead, KY

#79 Jul 2, 2010
YAWN.

If you all think that a bunch of backwoods retards are going to get me the least bit nervous on the INTERNET you are dead wrong. LMAO!!!!!!

I'm not playing your games anymore. tellme1, go fly your paper airplanes. You are NO pilot. NO WAY.

I'm not coming back to this thread...so obsess over me while I'm absent. I don't care. I'm going to enjoy my time off during the holiday weekend. You people lack wit and intelligence and I'm wasting my time here.

To all the workers at Clopay, if you don't like your effing job, get another one. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. DUH!

LOLOLOOOOOLLLL!!!

Location hidden

#80 Jul 2, 2010
DANG duh, Your drunk already, at least you could wait till you got out of you car, seems to be a common problem in your family don't it?
And your not coming back?- Come on, we all want to play, we like to play, is it something we said?
If you don't come back who's going to put us in our place. An if you don't put us in our place the world won't go round, as you say.
I think your just stressed out today, here let me play your floppy ass a tune on my violin to calm ya down a little.
NOW - First off, you know you can't enjoy your weekend, I would say you got approximately 3 to 400 people who are just a we bit pissed at ya, and that just has to be on your mind and in my book that's not good and now to top it off, you just called us a bunch of backwoods retards. Bad move girl, and you say your not the least bit nervous, I'm just guessing at this, but i would say your shaking so bad you could thread a sewing machine needle with it running right now.
DANG IT duh - you just keep making matters worse for yourself, you have some serious problem's, you need to seek professional help immediately and that's a shame, the bar don't open till tomorrow, YEP - closed for tonight.
AS far as me kissing your ass, don't see that happening in the near future, i got to figure out which side your ass is on first off, WELL -- wait a minute i know, i will just see which side has the wide load sticker on it.
I was always told never to get mad at someone for what they said or done, just feel sorry for them, because they don't know any better. And i would guess that would work for you, but the problem is your a nobody, so guess that's shot all to hell.
Now you go and have a fun time this weekend and make sure you have adult supervision when lighting those sparklers. I'll talk to ya later. BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of person is Jeff ormes. 1 hr Carrie 5
Please help 3 hr CMR2 40
Swingers group 4 hr rumor 2
why do women break your heart? (Nov '09) 4 hr Gots the answers 54
Kassie dead beat mother Tue Hooker 2
nathan colemire (Sep '09) Tue Drugs are bad 16
Toys for Tots? Nov 21 Doobie 5

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance