First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtf

Howard, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Can't wait till this sh-t hits the fan. Can't imagine what I do if that hoe gave my boyfriend a picture like that and then kept calling and hanging up in me. sounds like this chick is mental case.
o yea

Norwalk, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2012
I wanna have hot sex with jill k please
troubled

Gambier, OH

#3 Dec 7, 2012
I think it is pretty sad that everybody in town knows about this except her husband. I can't even imagine sleeping with somebody knowing there are a pecker hunt through your whole marriage. why hasnt somebody told him?
lawnman

Gambier, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Cuz cops are not her only snack
cutie

Augusta, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
i bet her husband knows it. he just don't
really care.
yellowrose

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
He is propably laughing at you all as i am. You all need to get a life away from the computer.Everyone that knows Jill knows this isnt true.Why do you all like to tell lies and degrade people????If you had a job you wouldnt have time for this nonsense.
wondering

Delaware, OH

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Isn't true? Someone needs to tell these high and mighty people or they think they are to get a prepaid phone all other calls can be printed off and stop meeting in a corn field along the river near the dam. it might help to not pass bathing suit pictures around and little more advice shave the bush if you are going to do nude again that was not a pretty picture
thought

Morehead, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
There is money to be made if any one is smart. Do some great poses in the town and make a 2013 Photo months in Augusta. Naked pics making pies, naked pics serving beer, naked pics of historic downtown. It has been done in other states and made great profits.
ooooo

Delaware, OH

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Could be sad...these people are old. Recruit young pretty ones not old and the shoe leather look
life

Morehead, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
ooooo wrote:
Could be sad...these people are old. Recruit young pretty ones not old and the shoe leather look
It is a historical old town, don't think pics of young having a good time would fit in the growing old folk mold in the town. Think 30 old ladies strut'in their stuff in the buff on main street is more appropriate. The Art Guild is always throwing fund raisers. lol
lol

Maysville, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
life wrote:
<quoted text>It is a historical old town, don't think pics of young having a good time would fit in the growing old folk mold in the town. Think 30 old ladies strut'in their stuff in the buff on main street is more appropriate. The Art Guild is always throwing fund raisers. lol
funny... old folks mold. gross.... old folks mold.
hose man

Medina, OH

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Just goes to show you that you cant trust the honest abe and mommy of the year award. These people have been f...g for a real long time. Hope he dont think he is the only weiner she is riding.
who cares

Columbus, OH

#13 Dec 21, 2012
i heard her husband is filing for disability so he can set home to watch her and police the phone bills and mileage on the car.
duck d

Maysville, KY

#14 Dec 25, 2012
thought wrote:
There is money to be made if any one is smart. Do some great poses in the town and make a 2013 Photo months in Augusta. Naked pics making pies, naked pics serving beer, naked pics of historic downtown. It has been done in other states and made great profits.
I agree but get some decent lookers
doublewide

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Shitt the local barber is messing with a old cop for years. She must do a good job. Same trailer different trailer lot.
THE COUNCIL

Norwalk, OH

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Ok i must no who is n this pic? Well hell i could i take take a look??? Lol
funny

Morehead, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
THE COUNCIL wrote:
Ok i must no who is n this pic? Well hell i could i take take a look??? Lol
typing drunk much?
THE COUNCIL

Norwalk, OH

#18 Jan 1, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text> typing drunk much?
Uh yes just a little. So who is this pic of???
pissy

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 1, 2013
I heard they were pictures of Jill Kiskaden in a bikini on a beach somewhere heard they were in the possession of Frodge addressed to him. Saucy little town if you ask me.
mosy oak

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
atleast she fits a bikini better than ms augusta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacktop in Augusta Sat meme 6
The Ancient Hebrews were Black People! Fri Pastor Troy 2
Jesus was a Black man.. (Aug '14) Fri Pastor Troy 6
Which City has the most Racism: Augusta Kentuck... Fri Retoojehgm 1
Why is Gold Cross EMS -Augusta GA such a lousy ... Fri sojournpalmetto 2
where is the ferry??????? May 20 ohno 2
AUTOZONE on Walton Way Rd in Augusta Georgia: L... May 19 Vaught Ryder XOXO 1
More from around the web

Augusta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE