the above ppl r right
no name please

Wichita, KS

#4 Dec 23, 2013
we had driveway rock deliv. to our house it lokks wonderful
Unhappy Customer

Prairie Village, KS

#5 Jun 3, 2014
The owner/delivery man was unprofessional/rude to me over the phone, didn't know how to get the the dump location and hung up on me!! I will never use this company again and I will share my experience over social media, where I have over 10,000 followers on FB, Twitter and Instagram!! I knew I should've use The Sod Shop, they know how to treat their customer's and have a high quality product!
jeff

Wichita, KS

#6 Oct 12, 2014
we have used American for yrs, alwys a nice guy, ill bet the unhappy customer created his own problem
Que

Winfield, KS

#7 Jul 8, 2016
Very rude on telephone, didn't answer or allow me to ask a question. He said, thank you and hung up in the middle of question. These guys need to have someone answer their phone that has courtesy. I will definitely tell others to not even call them!
Disaster

Wichita, KS

#8 May 11, 2017
We attempted to have aggragate delivered and when we questioned the quantity as it sounded like more than needed, the driver/sales person became indignant, beligerant, and threatening. We just wanted to check yards to ton conversion and he walked away threatening to put lien on house and was entirely unprofessional. Quite flabbergasted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan Wooten is a Moron 33 min Bryan Wooten is a... 2
News Judge fines Kobach over document he took to Tru... Sat totallydisgusted 1
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) Jun 20 Junket 2,334
Ken Thompson, Painter (May '13) Jun 16 Alan 2
News In Wichita, Kobach blasts funding for illegal i... Jun 11 spytheweb 1
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) Jun 5 Red 48
Crawford kids (Dec '16) Dec '16 Curious 1

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages