VIRGINIA RICE

Springdale, AR

#1 Sep 22, 2006
This may not be about Wichita, but sore affects Wichita.
We have at least 2 trillian barrels of oil in the Rocky mountains. It is the world's largest oil deposit, But our government won't use it. I think some pockets are being lined by foreign oil companies, not to use the oil we have right here in the states, because lining their pockets is more important to them than, having consideration for the American people, who have to make a choice between food, and other necessary items, or gas, which most of us need to get to work.
This isn't just this President, but all the previous Presidents, who've all known about it
We could cut our prices way down, if we could get them to think most of us then themselves, but that's only a dream.
ALSchauf

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2006
Cheap oil bad. Oil pollute. Use clean reneable alternatives.
VIRGINIA RICE

Springdale, AR

#3 Sep 23, 2006
I do agree with alternative fuel, but there are also problems with being able to produce enough for the needs of the American people. It would cost a great deal of money, which again would come out of our pockets, not to mention a new engine design that would run on alternative fuel. A lot of us can't afford to even think about buying those cars, because they would cost even more then the ones we have today that are running on fossil fuel.
I have to buy used cars whhich are also at tremendous expense. You tell me what I'm suppose to use if I can't afford a car that runs on alternative fuel, especially if the use of fossil fuel were to become ellegal, and the only cars you could use were the new alternative fuel cars? I'd really like to hear the answer to that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan Wooten 12 hr Jamie Dundee 43
News White nationalist poster near Kansas Capitol co... Mon Well Hung Whitey 2
News History trail promotes African-American heritag... Mon Well Hung Whitey 5
News Convicted murderer up for parole (Oct '06) Jul 23 Isaac monasmith 89
Gang / Cause Stalking in Wichita (Aug '14) Jul 22 Targeted 11
New El Dorado Kansas website! (Feb '06) Jul 22 shamful 25
Wesley Hospital Jul 13 vicioustriangleof... 2

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance