|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
What's with the spelling issues, brah? Having a "hard" time typing with one hand? That's nasty!
We've got the pictures of Obama's father from Topeka. Can anyone help us find his name in the yearbooks from Topeka HS? Help is needed from Kansans.

Finding Obama's Topeka Dad

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/topeka-ks/TQ0...
Krazy Geir

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got the pictures of Obama's father from Topeka. Can anyone help us find his name in the yearbooks from Topeka HS? Help is needed from Kansans.
Finding Obama's Topeka Dad
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/topeka-ks/TQ0...
No, and you are off your rocker.

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Krazy Geir wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you are off your rocker.
The website is unstable and fiddling with the docs. The obots are operating there. It's time to close them down now and report them to the cops for what they're doing with fiddling with the docs.
Jerry from La Quinta

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

All Hail the Gun-conomy!

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

d_thompson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm beginning to think you don't know as much as you think you do and you really need to stay on one side if the fence.[/quote]

I'M NOT ONE JUST ONE SIDE OF THE FENCE. I have normally opposed restrictions to gun ownership. But the extremism of the opposition to common sense restrictions like licensing has led me to reconsider my position.

[QUOTE]For starters in this post you mention hollow point bullets, did you know hollow point or soft point bullets are required to hunt legally? Full metal jacket bullets are illegal for hunting purposes.
That's a good point, if correct. I'm referring to those known as "cop killer" bullets.

BTW, why does the NRA and similar aggregations oppose technology for tracing bullets and explosives?
As for the fence thing in one post you say no one is trying to take your guns , but in the next you say no one should own a gun. Which is it? For or against?
Here's the thing: anyone who is saying Obama - or any other politician with any power to speak of - is trying to take your guns away is full of sheeeeeit because it's an absurd premise, said only to fool the gullible by cynical manipulators. And I am not either.

Now, what I said was, IIRR, no one really needs a gun in a sane society. That's quite different.
Doorking

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Stupid idiots; they need to go to jail, as well as the manufacturer.
Jerry

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Doorking wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2013/05/02/boy-sho ots-sister-my-first-rifle/2128 573/
Stupid idiots; they need to go to jail, as well as the manufacturer.
Oh please explain why the manufacturer should be jailed.
Jerry

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
My main question: What kinds of safety information were included with the rifle? Were there warnings in the box, in the packaging?
If your feeble, unstable, retarded mind can bear the burden, Jerry... I mean, if you can actually **READ**... go buy something today. Buy something at Walmart, say sporting goods, small appliances, or the motherpussbucket of them all... ANYTHING for a baby (crib, toy, pacifier, bottle, swing, etc.)
If it plugs into the wall, it's a fire hazard. Probably two, three pages in there, white paper with bright red ink, "WARNING!! ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE!! Follow all instructions!!"
Anything sold for babies is a potential choking hazard. Anything.
For frack's sake, you inbred goat-fracking S.O.B. it's a fracking FIREARM!! Pull your head out of your rectum, with a crowbar if you have to.
They couldn't put together some kind of locking mechanism to prevent the rifle from being fired... but they sat around and came up with the snazzy idea to offer a pink rifle for little girls and a blue rifle for little boys.
How fracking stupid are you, Jerry????
Ok now explain why the manufacturer should be jailed? Um youth size firearms are nothing new.

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
If the manufacturer failed to include a locking mechanism that could prevent the rifle from being fired... and if the manufacturer failed to include proper safety and warning information... then they sold a dangerous product. They are partially liable for the death of the two-year-old girl. Not the same amount of blame as the parents, but partly to blame.
Jail time? Maybe not. Multi-million dollar penalty? Absolutely.
After reading that story I see a couple of things some of you might not see because I have one of these rifles. First the rifle has a key lock on the bottom of the receiver to lick the bolt in position. Second the rifle is s manual single shot bolt action for those who don't know a normal bolt action when you cycle a round into the chamber the bolt is set and ready to fire on the cricket when you cycle it the firing pin does not engage until you manually pull the spring with a plunger on the back if the bolt. Now the part that I am confused by is why would the gun be stored in the corner along side another gun even though it was a BB gun?
I have bought a few youth model guns to teach my kids to shoot however I have also included safety into it primarily the two facts that guns are not toys and two when we are not at the range they are locked in the gun safe. I don't see how the manufacture is liable when obvious safety factors were ignored.
culling the herd

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Gun control seriously inhibits population control. If not for firearms , our population would be unsustainable. Guns need people to make them lethal and facilitate killing. A backhoe is more efficient than ten men with shovels. The hole will eventually be dug by hand , the machine is just more efficient.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please explain why the manufacturer should be jailed.
we send marijuana smugglers to jail. guns are a lot more dangerous.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

culling the herd wrote:
Gun control seriously inhibits population control. If not for firearms , our population would be unsustainable. Guns need people to make them lethal and facilitate killing. A backhoe is more efficient than ten men with shovels. The hole will eventually be dug by hand , the machine is just more efficient.
There is definitely something to that, and it's certainly one of many ways the gun issue and the abortion issue are similar. In both cases, self-righteous do-gooders want to tell people what to do, but elimination of either guns or abortion or both would definitely result in significant population increases. Considering how unruly youth already are, what if there were twice as many of all these backwards hat wearin' punks and rainbow lipsticked tarts with semen on their breaths?

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

The birthers will defeat Obama by this summer.(INvestigator)

“Birthers To Defeat Obama By Mid-Summer”…. Detective Zullo.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
Jerry

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how unruly youth already are, what if there were twice as many of all these rainbow lipsticked tarts with semen on their breaths?
As long as they worked at Dillon`s , George would be happy.
Respite

Holton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
we send marijuana smugglers to jail. guns are a lot more dangerous.
What world do you live in? Around here they get a slap on the wrist and sent back to the street.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Respite wrote:
<quoted text>
What world do you live in? Around here they get a slap on the wrist and sent back to the street.
Really? What color are they?

The whole purpose of the so-called "War on Drugs" was to imprison young men of color. Oh, and to enable the prigs who really do think that marijaweenie is da debbil weed.
solution

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Respite wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the Feds legalize it and free up prison space for the real threats to society , not the imagined ones.

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
I'm sorry, but the Pro-Birthers will have to wait until 2016 like the rest of us. Even then, Roe v. Wade will still be the law of the land.
Massive fail, Gerber.
You're blinded by prejudice. Obama must obey the law. Supreme Justice of AL. Roy Moore is hearing the birther case against Obama very soon. That's good news. The evidence presented there will be Sheriff Joe's two-year birther proben that is saying there's absolute proof of the Obama birth certificate being 100% fraudulent.

excerpt:

Attorney Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, currently has an Obama eligibility case on appeal in the Alabama Supreme Court before Judge Roy Moore.

Klayman is representing 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish, who are asking the court to force Secretary of State Beth Chapman to verify that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were eligible to serve.

The appeal was filed last month after the case was dismissed by the Montgomery Circuit Court.
In an interview with WND in 2010, Moore said he’s seen no convincing evidence that Obama is a “natural born citizen” and a lot of evidence that suggests he’s not.

Moore defended Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin’s right to demand Obama provide proof of his eligibility to serve as Commander in Chief prior to obeying his deployment orders and said Lakin “not only has a right to follow his personal convictions under the Constitution, he has a duty.”

According to Klayman, the secretary of state “has an affirmative duty that stems from her oath of office under both the U.S. and Alabama constitutions, to protect the citizens from fraud and other misconduct by candidates.”

In his brief, Klayman stated, Chapman was presented with “credible evidence and information from an official source,” indicating Obama might not be qualified to hold the position of president of the United States, prior to the election.

Moore is known for his refusal to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from the Alabama Supreme Court after being ordered to do so by a federal judge.

In 2003, the Alabama Court of the Judiciary voted unanimously to remove Moore from his post as chief justice.

Moore won his seat back as Alabama Chief Justice on Nov. 6, 2012.

Klayman said Moore was “one courageous and brave man,” adding,“There are few in this country.”

Zullo said the Democrat Party has filed an amicus brief in the case and included as “evidence” a copy of Obama’s purported birth certificate.

The birth certificate is not authenticated by anyone, which Zullo said makes it “just a piece of paper.”

However, Zullo pointed out the birth certificate is printed on safety paper that was never used by the state of Hawaii during the period of time the document was supposedly produced.
Geir Smith

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blinded by prejudice. Obama must obey the law. Supreme Justice of AL.
But since I am a dumb gay Frog I forgot, the Alabama Supreme court only deals with citizens of Alabama and the "Alabama Constitution", since this is a Federal matter and Obama is no a resident of Alabama only the US Supreme Court matters as they only have Federal jurisdiction.
what a crock

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

"Klayman" is a misspelling of "Klansman" and Moore wants the Confederate flag prominantly displayed everywhere in Alabama. What do you expect ? Sheriff Joe is a nutcase who should be forced to retire for his delusional claims. Jan Brewer should be locked in a cell with Ann Barnhardt. You birthers should all be deported to North Korean labor camps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of5,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Augusta Discussions

Search the Augusta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paul Davis is too LIBERAL for Kansas 1 hr Kdr 2
whiteside hit and run Thu against whiteside 3
2 Hugoton teachers fired after marijuana found Wed Answer 2
Australian state leader quits over $2,800 wine Apr 16 Faith 4
flooded building Apr 12 concerned for via christ 4
Review: Don Klausmeyer Construction Co (Aug '10) Apr 12 wow 11
Cult Churches in wichita,ks (Aug '11) Apr 8 atheist guy from Wichita 28
•••
•••