Prostitution And Drugs Run Rampant At Some Gordon Highway Motels

Sep 10, 2008 Full story: WJBF-TV Augusta 20

Aggressive patrols and cooperation with owners is sometimes not enough to stop prostitution and drug dealing, at some hotels on Gordon Highway Tuesday, Sep 09, 2008 - 06:37 PM Photo Video Prostitution and drug ...

Full Story
Bonnie

Evans, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2008
ok i think they need to do a bust arrest the dudes tht pay for this thing or vise versa i mean get a decoy to sell the drugs and get a decoy that will act as a prostitute @ these places i mean yea they will prob have to look into this alil but heck im a female and i would be a decoy
mike

North Augusta, SC

#2 Sep 12, 2008
This is for both Augusta and N.Augusta goverment, why does the crime that is drug related that we all see just sitting at a light ignored? now spreading into our neighbor hoods after numerous complaints in my own still cant get North Augusta (city) to patrole the neighborhood.How often do you even see a patrole car??
margie

Augusta, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2009
i have also seen the drug dealing and whores at the gordon hwy motels while waiting at a light but i just dont understand why when they are right there why they continue to be right there laughing at our police and even more at our detectives because they know there going to be out and back to work at the same hotels apparently either the detectives or police must have some type of investment on leaving the pimps whores and drug dealers at the motels how can they be watching them for years and they still be there and the motels owners there probably in on the whole thing too its all about the all mighty dollar you reap what you sow
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2009
I use to go to Gordon Hwy all the time. Hotels rented by the hour. They didn't change the bed sheets either! Nasty but good. I liked it dirty, the dirty the better. I'm talkin smokin crack, three tricks in the room all at the same time, no clothes gettin it on!!!!! Margie, you know why they leave em there? So they won't come to your neighborhood. It's like a disease, if you know where it is you can watch it. Hit it and it spreads everywhere. Motel owners don't care. Who else is gonna stay there, you?

I gotta go, my wife is callin. She don't know bout the ho's!
Mary

Evans, GA

#5 Jan 22, 2009
this is quite sick
JSikes

Barnesville, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2009
NASTY! Just nasty
big b

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2010
That's right let them stay at the motels who's gonna stay at one of those shitty places anyway
Wild Bill

Aiken, SC

#9 Jun 28, 2010
Agreed. It is going to happen no matter what the authorities do. So, until we get a Mayor that has a pair and cops that give a rats ass abut their communities, I say we keep them corralled in one spot where they can be watched easily.
AugustaStinks

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2010
Bonnie wrote:
ok i think they need to do a bust arrest the dudes tht pay for this thing or vise versa i mean get a decoy to sell the drugs and get a decoy that will act as a prostitute @ these places i mean yea they will prob have to look into this alil but heck im a female and i would be a decoy
women cops are ugly lesbians who couldnt attract johns and the male cops in augusta are either too fat to catch people or too busy grooming their mustaches to care. and most of them probably visit these places when they are not working anyway. Obviously they would have to pay for it to get any woman to sleep with them.
augustadiva

United States

#11 May 3, 2011
I agree to take the drug dealers down....the hell with the hoes...let the drugs kill them...or AIDS
what2 do

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2011
Yes this is an epidemic. But, this has been around since the begginning of time. Just like poverty. Some make good points. What 2 do? Keep them where they are? Sounds good. Keep busting them? Ok then. Let the drugs & AIDS kill them? Well, I see the whole thing to be sad. Now ask youself this question. How many people I know, but don't know if this is part of their secrets? When it hits home or the family people change their prospectives very quickly. To wish death or harm, not from me. But, to hope for deliverance; yes. My own opinion.
Jamison

Hephzibah, GA

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Prostitution is bad agreed but some ladies do what they have to do to survive most of the enjoy sex and most men, rather paid for or free like to do what they do with no strings involved so they would easily attract to someone who just needs some cash to help get bills paid for some pleasure don't fault the guy be the guy stress is no joke and nagging ladies and wife's don't help it at all prostitutes are so guys want have to worry about a trail but still recive less nagging satisfaction it take that away u will create more problems

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Jamison wrote:
Prostitution is bad agreed but some ladies do what they have to do to survive most of the enjoy sex and most men, rather paid for or free like to do what they do with no strings involved so they would easily attract to someone who just needs some cash to help get bills paid for some pleasure don't fault the guy be the guy stress is no joke and nagging ladies and wife's don't help it at all prostitutes are so guys want have to worry about a trail but still recive less nagging satisfaction it take that away u will create more problems
Translation, Please.
StraightUp

North Augusta, SC

#15 Mar 8, 2013
margie wrote:
i have also seen the drug dealing and whores at the gordon hwy motels while waiting at a light but i just dont understand why when they are right there why they continue to be right there laughing at our police and even more at our detectives because they know there going to be out and back to work at the same hotels apparently either the detectives or police must have some type of investment on leaving the pimps whores and drug dealers at the motels how can they be watching them for years and they still be there and the motels owners there probably in on the whole thing too its all about the all mighty dollar you reap what you sow
cuz they're screwing them too, don't you understand???
A mother

Pensacola, FL

#16 Apr 13, 2013
And what about the Mothers of those girls/women who run the streets to pay for drugs? Sleepless nights. Terrified to answer the phone for fear a voice will say she's dead. Clean up the drugs and there will e no reason to sell their bodies. I read an article about the so called rehab center and that they do not deal with addiction. They load them all up on pharmaecuticals and send them back on the streets.

I don't even know where she is..........just the town. Aiken.
noname

Ponce, Puerto Rico

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Hey, what did you expect? It's Disgusta, the old-time deep south "I feel good" city (sarcasm) where whites still try to hold blacks down, blacks try to hold whites down and both try to hold down everyone else trying to make an honest living there, or as they say there "It ain't what you know, it's who you know." Truth is, without Fort Gordon, Masters Week, MCG and firms that is all from somewhere else, Augusta would pretty much need drugs and hooking to survive, because folks there don't have what it takes to make a modern, urbane, home grown Metropolis, and all the pimps, dealers and gang recruiters from out of town know this. Why do I say all this?? Because I worked 8 LOOONG years there driving all over the county visiting the schools, and what I witnessed was not encouraging at all.
noname

Ponce, Puerto Rico

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Excuse the typo, it's "...firms that ARE all from somewhere else...".
John Smith

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2013
I'm new to the Fort Gordon area my family and I just moved here. I'm not sure what you are referring to because my family and I didn't have these experiences we move to two different hotels in again I can't say that we so folks lottery . perhaps years ago it was like that but certainly not now . please provide an empirical example, which hotel are you referring to specifically.
Lookin

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2013
Racism! Lol..it's no1's fault but the individuals who r there, u can't use racism as a defense when there is a crime being committed..very rare is it that anything racial occurs only cuz every single thing any law official, or person protecting the community is over seen by not 1 or 2 other officers but cameras, microphone, etc plus anything that happens the public records it to with their phone..nobody puts anybody where they r, the individual is exactly where they wanna b, no1 can help that blacks tend to b the majority of people that wanna live that life style..I am by no means racist, u have every ethnicity in those places but blacks r the majority..if u don't like it, change! Its simple, may not b easy for some that have lived their life that way for awhile but if u wanna make whites or Asians or Hispanics the majority it's simple..make good choices instead of bad..change as r 1st black president says..otherwise quit cryin about every1 being racist cuz it makes u look ignorant..
Stumpy6

Aiken, SC

#29 Nov 16, 2013
So what's wrong with a little prostitution to keep someone happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial dating (Nov '10) 1 hr jtr304 11
Mall security is racist 4 hr White America 2
Mall security are a joke 4 hr White America 1
Bigger, better entertainment arena on the way? Dec 18 jit1989 1
Board of Election sabotages electoral ballot, C... Dec 14 One sane Augustin 2
racist augusta (Mar '14) Dec 14 White America 7
Most Thugs are Broke (Jul '10) Dec 9 jtr304 3
Augusta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Augusta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Augusta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Augusta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports