First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RiXRa

Bath, SC

#1 Apr 3, 2007
are all gang members in richmond county black?
are there any gangs in west augusta?
what is the definition of a gang according to law officials?

“Obama is the Anti-Christ”

Since: Apr 07

Augusta, Georgia

#2 May 12, 2007
There are no real gangs in Augusta. Just "wannabe" gangs.
Bill

San Antonio, TX

#3 May 16, 2007
what are these so called gangs names and what neighborhoods are they from so I would know where not 2 find a house
bIZZLEb

Hephzibah, GA

#4 May 19, 2007
We don't allow such foolishness and thug like poverty idiots in Columbia Co. Say hello to prison you thug foodstampers!
bIZZLEb

Hephzibah, GA

#5 May 19, 2007
Bill, look for your house in upscale Columbia County, Richmond county is where all the trash and foolishness is. Columbia co is a beautiful and nice side of town where the police DO NOT put up with these welfare and foodstamp punks!! They are kept on a short leash and watched on this side of town. We mainly try to keep them coral ed in grovetown and do not allow them to go beyond that point, grovetown is where all the trailer parks and ghetto slums are, so be careful!
a true blood

Augusta, GA

#6 May 20, 2007
well yea their are real gang members in augusta because i am one so were nott wanna be tha things i had to do to get in will really change ya mind
Concerned

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 May 23, 2007
a true blood wrote:
well yea their are real gang members in augusta because i am one so were nott wanna be tha things i had to do to get in will really change ya mind
Why would you want "in"?!? The only "gang" that can truly meet your needs is becoming a Christian; a follower of Jesus Christ. To "get in" simply believe in your heart that He is the Son of God and died on the Cross for our sins; ask Him to forgive you of all of your sins; and ask him into your heart pledging to become more like him each and to fight your own sin nature. Only in this way will you find true happiness, acceptance, and power. God rewards those who believe and obey his Commandments and He punishes those who do not. Gangs are the devil's playground and the devil will NEVER grant you happiness or satisfaction; only screw with your life for his pleasure. I am praying for you.

“Obama is the Anti-Christ”

Since: Apr 07

Augusta, Georgia

#8 Jun 1, 2007
Not all of Richmond county is bad, just like all of Columbia county is not good. Grovetown, Harlem, both towns in Columbia county, are redneck, trailer trash towns.
If you like higher taxes, due to their lack of a real tax base, congestion, people that can't drive, then move on out to Evans, Martinez, or wherever. BTW, illgal mexicans are taking Columbia county over.
bookkeeper

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 4, 2007
sewer pipes runout to columbia county too.Those so called rich kids are just as bad as the ones in richmond county,the parents just hid it better than the ones in richmond.
FREE

White Rock, SC

#10 Jun 11, 2007
a true blood wrote:
well yea their are real gang members in augusta because i am one so were nott wanna be tha things i had to do to get in will really change ya mind
Well What set you claim and what did you do to get in and what are yall codes
FREE

White Rock, SC

#11 Jun 11, 2007
a true blood wrote:
well yea their are real gang members in augusta because i am one so were nott wanna be tha things i had to do to get in will really change ya mind
bloodz and crips been havin beef since 69 and me and you both been initiated into 2 gangs that dislike each other you a blood and Im a crip but I think even though we in 2 different gangs we should squash this beef and tie red and blue flags in a knot. And next time you wright graffiti wright it in red and blue to let everyone know that we ain't beefin no more we to come together and worry about the the other gang trying to destroy our hoodz and our set so we all just need to come together bloodz and crips.

“Obama is the Anti-Christ”

Since: Apr 07

Augusta, Georgia

#12 Jun 16, 2007
FREE wrote:
<quoted text>
bloodz and crips been havin beef since 69 and me and you both been initiated into 2 gangs that dislike each other you a blood and Im a crip but I think even though we in 2 different gangs we should squash this beef and tie red and blue flags in a knot. And next time you wright graffiti wright it in red and blue to let everyone know that we ain't beefin no more we to come together and worry about the the other gang trying to destroy our hoodz and our set so we all just need to come together bloodz and crips.
Get out of the gang and go back to school. You sound like an idiot. Wait, you are an idiot. My bad G!
5hadow

Killeen, TX

#13 Jun 25, 2007
whoever dat wuz wanna a place in Killeen aka K-town dont bother EVERY hood gotta gang and souljas to go with it....i suggest cove or heights but we have taken over killeen......but if u really wanna know the names and shit just roll throu and when u see a bunch posted on the corner ask em what they bang...... ill tell ya right now DUBSIDE 49 till i DIE!!!!
5hadow

Killeen, TX

#14 Jun 25, 2007
man and [email protected] all yall talkin "welfare and foodstamp trash" bit*h this is how we live...we get it how we live so if i gotta rob u and leave u bleedin on da pavement kuz ur "government" wont help me thatz fine by me....itz u thatz gonna be hurtin bit*h
5hadow

Killeen, TX

#15 Jun 25, 2007
one last word too, there are gangs in augusta GA too, in fact my set connected from California to Tx to Bama To FL to S/NC to NY...gangbangin is real and the best thing for yall to do is turn a blind eye b4 u become face to face with the darkness himself
Seeing ignorance

Portland, OR

#16 Jun 26, 2007
Luckily spelling is not a gang requirement
christ follower

Orlando, FL

#18 Jul 20, 2007
i agree with you 100%, only christ can guarantee you true happiness and eternal life. he add nothing but blessings to your life as long as you followhis commandments ,keep them and obey them . but as for gangs, you're just pleasing the devil whos ruining your life whiles he laughs at you.
BRAZY BLOOD

AOL

#19 Aug 8, 2007
a true blood wrote:
well yea their are real gang members in augusta because i am one so were nott wanna be tha things i had to do to get in will really change ya mind
REALLY WHAT YOU PROBADLY DONE ANYONE CAN DO JUST BECAUSE YOU KILL SOMEONE OR STOLE STUFF THAT DONT MAKE YOU A GANG MEMBER. MOST DOWN SOUTH PEOPLE ARE WANNA BE'S.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#21 Sep 4, 2007
Tobacco Road baby!!!! Need to rename it gang shithole road.
RIXRA

Bath, SC

#22 Oct 15, 2007
WOW! IBLIS IS ALIVE AND KICKING, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IS HIS FUNCTION, I'LL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU BECAUSE, ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET THE A REAL DISCIPLE OF SATAN AND HE WILL DESTROY YOU. MOST OF YOU CLAIM THE GAME, THE GAME DOES NOT CLAIM YOU. THE MASSES OF YOU ARE LED BY SOMEONE MUCH SMARTER THAN YOURSELVES, GLORIFIED DO-BOYS ! YOUR POWER IS BASED ON THE STRENGTH OF ANOTHER. REAL BAD BOYS MOVE IN SILENCE. WHO CARES ABOUT A COUNTY THE SAME ROADS CONNECT THEM ALL, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COLUMBIA COUNTY AND RICHMOND COUNTY ARE THE NAMES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racist augusta (Mar '14) 7 hr Felicity V 23
Aiken Housing Center: Rude & RACIST against pro... 7 hr Felicity V 1
Papa John's Pizza on Wrightsboro Rd: RACIST and... 7 hr Allyson Gray 2
Hardee's Manager on Bel Air Rd: Rude and disres... 13 hr at the beach 4
Augusta Georgia is the most corrupt city in Ame... (Dec '15) Wed The Trumper 6
Club 36 WBPI Dorothy Spaulding is RACIST!! (Jun '14) Dec 12 Pastor Franklin 4
Bike club Dec 3 Coming to town 4

Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Augusta Mortgages