Val

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Apr 13, 2010
Larry - You are right. I went there a few weeks ago and everything was marked down steeply to make room for new inventory. I stocked up on some things I needed.
JJ_D

United States

#22 Apr 14, 2010
Larry wrote:
According to the home goods website, they will be opening a store in providence town center in June....,
they just put the sign up yesterday for home goods. next to dicks.

that still leaves one empty spot next to Ulta, and one next to Petsmart. Plus it looks like they're starting construction on another store next to staples.
JJ_D

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2010
those two empty stores and one new construction must be DSW, Michael's, and EMS. Those are the last remaining Phase 1 stores yet to open, unless any have dropped out.
shelly

Phoenixville, PA

#24 Apr 17, 2010
bob s wrote:
we need a nice mexican restaurant how about chi-chi's????
Try Crazy Cactus(located in the old Bull Tavern) on 23 in Phoenixville. The food is very good and much better than any of the chain restaurants in the area.
John Oaks

Norristown, PA

#25 Apr 18, 2010
Larry wrote:
According to the home goods website, they will be opening a store in providence town center in June....,
June 6th to be exact - grand opening from 8am to 8pm

I've never been in a Home Goods store - are they any good?
Corvette Show at PTC

Royersford, PA

#26 Apr 18, 2010
Did anyone know that a Corvette show is coming to PTC in September? I did not realize the center would be hosting events.

I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Here is the link:

http://www.corvettesforacure.com/
AROD

Collegeville, PA

#27 Apr 19, 2010
I think events being held there is a good thing, as long as the events are of a quality that adds to the area and not detract from it. This Corvette show looks like it is for a good charitable cause, so I'm for it.
I wouldn't however, be in favor of a car event such as the "low rider"/"hydraulics " show-lol. Or some event involving Harley's with all of the associated muffler noise.
Larry

Phoenixville, PA

#28 Apr 19, 2010
I have never been to home goods but if it means anything, my mother and sister are big fans.

They now have a "now hiring" sign for michael's next to the pet store. They also look like they are putting in something next to the staples.
Nosey Rofo Girl

United States

#29 Apr 22, 2010
I was at Wegmans today and the store directly across from it has an Eastern Mountain Sports sign saying opening soon...
Larry

Phoenixville, PA

#30 Apr 22, 2010
Nosey Rofo Girl wrote:
I was at Wegmans today and the store directly across from it has an Eastern Mountain Sports sign saying opening soon...
I saw that today as well. Not sure what they are building next to staples but it doesn't look small.
John from Oaks

Malvern, PA

#31 Apr 23, 2010
Hmmm.. I thought the space across from Wegmans was supposed to be the bookstore - it's a good spot...

Anyone know what's going in next to Staples?

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#32 Apr 23, 2010
According to the Brandolini April '09 brochure Raymour & Flanigan is going in next to Staples. If you look at the map (see link below) it shows you were the Barnes & Noble and DSW were supposed to go. Fingers crossed that they can still get them in there.

http://www.brandolinicompanies.com/Documents/...

BTW, there is a web domain now for the center but there is nothing on it yet, just says 'Coming Soon'.

http://www.providencetowncenter.com/
Jimbo

Phoenixville, PA

#33 Apr 27, 2010
Yeah the Homegood store sign is up and Michaels is now in hiring mode next to Petsmart. They are also building a good sized structure next to Staples and it looks like a store similar in size with Staples. My guess is that they have a tenant for this or why even bother building it now.
Dave

Bayville, NJ

#34 Apr 27, 2010
I'm guessing the store next to Staples is Raymour & Flanagan. It's still on Brandolini's website site plan and all of the other stores listed there are accurate. The pad site next to that R&F site is also under construction, so could be another restaurant or another bank.

http://www.storetrax.com/brandolini/showSiteP...
John Oaks

Norristown, PA

#35 Apr 28, 2010
Please, do not let it be another bank. We do not need anymore - they are a waste of space and inefficient use of resources.

(I do all my banking online with USAA)
Larry

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Apr 29, 2010
According to the pottstown mercury newspaper today, they are negotiating with a new movie theater that has a full service liquor license. Just what I need...combining two of my favorite things.

The paper says raymour and flanigan is opening in November and a store call Zoup, which will have homemade soups.

All they need is a mattress store and I may never leave!
Nosey Rofo Girl

Royersford, PA

#37 May 2, 2010
Let's just hope people don't vomit on the seats haha.

Since: Mar 10

Royersford, PA

#38 May 6, 2010
Corvette Show at PTC wrote:
Did anyone know that a Corvette show is coming to PTC in September? I did not realize the center would be hosting events.
I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.
Here is the link:
http://www.corvettesforacure.com/
This is actually my show. How did you hear about it coming to PTC?
The folks at Brandolini Companies graciously offered to host our 7th annual show. We were looking for a new place that would not charge us for use of their grounds (so more money can go to our charity - the Alzheimer's Association, Delaware Valley Chapter.) Once PTC is fully occupied, it will REALLY be a great venue. Their yet to be open "Main Street" promises to be very cool and could some day be the space used for CFAC. For 2010 we will be in the lot caddy-corner to Staples. This event is open to the public. We hope to get donations from participants and spectators alike.

Hope to see you there.
John Oaks

Norristown, PA

#39 May 6, 2010
Adamwsh - Thanks for bringing this charity event to PTC. Given that this will be in Montgomery County, any chance of expanding the charity to include the Montgomery County chapter of Alzheimer's Association?

BTW: Your name is very simliar to Adam Walsh, the boy who was the reason for "Code Adam"...
JJ_D

Collegeville, PA

#40 May 14, 2010
http://philadelphia.grubstreet.com/2010/05/ap...

http://www.elevationburger.com/EB.php#locatio...

Add another place to the 'coming soon'. According to the article above, a place called Elevation Burger will be opening in PTC in summer/fall.

Hopefully that means more will be opening with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audubon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears to lease space in 7 U.S. sites to Primark 16 hr anonymous 1
Frein may have been spotted Friday, police said Mon Doubting Thomas 1
York-based PSP troopers didn't use unreasonable... Oct 16 lady 9
Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Oct 15 rich 15
Retro Fitness is coming to the Marketplace at O... Oct 14 Scott 1
Police Commissioner On Eric Frein: 'We Believe ... Oct 14 Kelly 1
Future state police operations under scrutiny Oct 14 Kelly 1

Audubon News Video

Audubon Dating
Find my Match