Laid-off cop: 'It's a good day for the bad guys'

Jan 20, 2011 Full story: CourierPostOnline

To make his day even worse Wednesday, newly laid-off Camden police officer Christopher Snyder had to deal with added gloom on his first day of unemployment: a funeral.

Full Story
katelibby

New Bern, NC

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Blame the drug dealers of course,let's not forget about all of the dirty cops that get pay offs from the drug dealers and not get harassed when dealing.I do feel sorry for the innocent people getting caught in the cross fire.Maybe all of you hard workers need to get yourselves and you families out of a city,that will only destroy itself more as time goes on!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2011
It's a great day for the taxpayers.
MARK OSI RETIRED NARC

Clementon, NJ

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Obamunism and Communism wrote:
It's a great day for the taxpayers.
it's damm sad i as a ex narc have seen drug dealer's move in the neighbor hood no one work but they all drive new car's they hold the entire neighbor hostage i for one will not back down we as law enforcement must stay straped i keep my ak 47 lubed cause it only take a or one bad drug deal going bad for a stry bullet yto kill some child i'am working on a plan in new jersey operation positive identy. to route out all the bad people out of our neighborhoo.s it seem the police are scared if they are give the gun and badge to someone who is willing to keep pour home n live's safe right now we just don't have the support. we spend billion's over sea's in protecting the middle east but yet we are not protected here we face people who is only about taking advantage of what we have work so hard for because they don't care they are only about doing dirt we need to have a positive id program us wide it aLL A MATER OF KNOWING WHO IS WHO.
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Screw our corrupt legal system. Just blow the slime away and quit waiting for someone else to do your dirty work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audubon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haddonfield's Steve Cordasco FIRED at 1210WPHT Tue Marc Rayfield Vil... 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ Nov 28 patti 3
Eric Grafton of Quality Time (Oct '13) Nov 28 Eric Grafton 7
Vaccinations Nov 19 Jennifer80 1
Lisa Hoopes murdered in Gloucester (Dec '06) Nov '14 Joanna oldest dau... 9
Fire Destroys Audubon Home (Mar '08) Nov '14 neighbor 7

Audubon News Video

Audubon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Audubon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Audubon News, Events & Info