The Many faces of Madonna

Sep 19, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CourierPostOnline

Publicity photo provided of Madonna's legendary 1984 "Like A Virgin" album, which launched her career and started fashion trends among teenage girls.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2008
mfan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

It is always nice to revisit the looks and times of Madonna, with each pic, we can remember what was going on in our own lives.brings back many memories.
The Like A Virgin....Im standing in the hall way of my high school..my than friend( now my husband). is showing me this cover and saying wow, I never knew she had boobs that big! It cracks me up! All the stages of her career we as fans have taken the journey with her in a way.
Sateb Namorn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

mfan wrote:
It is always nice to revisit the looks and times of Madonna, with each pic, we can remember what was going on in our own lives.brings back many memories.
The Like A Virgin....Im standing in the hall way of my high school..my than friend( now my husband). is showing me this cover and saying wow, I never knew she had boobs that big! It cracks me up! All the stages of her career we as fans have taken the journey with her in a way.
That's beautiful.
mfan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Sateb Namorn wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beautiful.
ha, ha.I know your are sitting there laughing at half the people on this forum...you almost have them convinced you are for real! I think I am pretty sure you dont even like Madonna..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Audubon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ Aug 15 pat klinshaw 1
Bancroft resident is charged with raping autist... (Aug '06) Aug 6 Crack Kills 4
Bellmawr Public Library (Apr '08) Jul '14 patti 5
1 Hurt, 4 Displaced After Utility Van Slams Int... Jul '14 patti 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jul '14 afraid to post 59
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Jun '14 curious 4
Paige Pfefferle is charged in the fatal stabbin... (Sep '10) Dec '13 Billy Russell 49

Search the Audubon Forum:
•••

Audubon News Video

•••
Audubon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Audubon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••