bigmomma6969

Harrisville, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2011
so what do you all think of miss kenda godfrey....
xxxx1234

Harrisville, WV

#2 Dec 27, 2011
i think she is a fuckiing cuntt dude i heard her Vag smells like rotten fish watch out boys tie a two by four around your waist or you will fall in...she is the rue meaning of a family fuckerrr it hard to say how many of Randalls family she has slept with what a nasty whoreee.........
1 post removed
justcurious

Pennsboro, WV

#4 Dec 29, 2011
idk kenda very well but she seems to be a nice girl....what did she do you
nonono

Harrisville, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2012
you prob hit this s*it thats wht you think she is nice she is nothing but a pill pooping bitch
okk

Harrisville, WV

#6 May 17, 2012
first off nonono you need to learn how to spell. pooping? lmfao. popping....
you guys need to get a life instead of worrying about what other ppl do. you dont know the story behind what kenda did, it just makes you guys look pathetic as hell when you talk about people.
schwing

Bourneville, OH

#7 May 28, 2012
Hmmmmm
schwing

Georgetown, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2012
She is like a door knob anyone can get a turn
KENDA

Harrisville, WV

#9 Nov 17, 2012
THATS RIGHT....LOCK UP YOUR BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS BITCHES....I'M LIKE A SHOTGUN, ONE COCK AND I'M READY TO BLOW!!!...FIRST OFF THOUGH, U CAN GO F*CK URSELF. I'VE TASTED MYSELF AND LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, IT'S FINGER LICKEN GOOD....OF COURSE UR BOYFRIEND AINT GONNA TELL U THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS EX....DUHHHHH! DO YOU EVER TELL THE F*CKIN TRUTH B*TCH?(yeah u know who u r)!
fun sized

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
KENDA wrote:
THATS RIGHT....LOCK UP YOUR BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS BITCHES....I'M LIKE A SHOTGUN, ONE COCK AND I'M READY TO BLOW!!!...FIRST OFF THOUGH, U CAN GO F*CK URSELF. I'VE TASTED MYSELF AND LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, IT'S FINGER LICKEN GOOD....OF COURSE UR BOYFRIEND AINT GONNA TELL U THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS EX....DUHHHHH! DO YOU EVER TELL THE F*CKIN TRUTH B*TCH?(yeah u know who u r)!
I would like a taste if its finger licken good lol
Joe mama

North Wales, PA

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Just like a Godfrey. No Self-respect and nothing to respect.
nosy

Harrisville, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2013
She must have some good game goin on for all you haters to be bashin her....hmmmm
SHD

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Sounds Like A whole lot of growing up needs to be done. What one does is their business, if others wish to tag along an they fall well then they got into the wrong business.
Curious

Branchland, WV

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Is she the one that lived with or dated the Osborne, I think his name was Randall ???
arent we all

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2014
okk wrote:
first off nonono you need to learn how to spell. pooping? lmfao. popping....
you guys need to get a life instead of worrying about what other ppl do. you dont know the story behind what kenda did, it just makes you guys look pathetic as hell when you talk about people.
What are you doing then, it seems to me you are worried about yourself or you wouldn't be on this site
1 post removed

Since: Feb 14

Harrisville, WV

#17 Feb 17, 2014
bigmomma6969 wrote:
so what do you all think of miss kenda godfrey....
she's shallow plays mind games like every woman is and is probably on the drugs too she does make a pretty good peanut butter thing though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 town council race 5 hr concerned citizen 3
Mayor Election 20 hr watching 16
busted May 27 Grumpy cat 1
Halls drivers May 26 transporter 2
church (Aug '14) May 26 Mr Tibbs 20
kings May 26 sad 3
Randall Echard (Oct '11) May 25 Friends4Life 12
More from around the web

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE