Mothers Rights....will you help?

Mothers Rights....will you help?

Posted in the Auburn Forum

RedneckMama

Export, PA

#1 Jan 9, 2014
Almost 3 years ago, my husband sent me on "vacation" to my home state of Missouri, within 2 weeks of being here I was served with divorce papers. He never even said he wanted a divorce, he sent me away to rural Missouri, with nothing except my suitcases. I wasn't a resident of MO and he had me evicted without my knowledge from my house in WA, so without residency I couldn't get a free lawyer nor could I afford a lawyer. My Missouri family lives in near poverty and full of small town drama, he knew I had no chance to fight for my property and most important my son. He intimidated me, and under duress from his lies and the shock of being served divorce papers I couldn't fight for what I deserved, nor did I have the legal help I needed. This is a man who encouraged the doctors to preform ECT, electro convulsive therapy, to make me the wife he wanted. And every moment since he got his divorce he has done unthinkable things to exclude me from my sons life. I may have made mistakes as a wife but NEVER as a mother!
The time has come to fight back! I have the legal right to get re-divorced, silly I know, but I deserve what I worked for, what I supported him to earn for us, and above anything I deserve full access to my son. If there is anyone who can donate legal representation or knows someone who would PLEASE HELP! My income is limited to the disability check I get from a service related disability.(GO ARMY!)(I need any form of legal representation)
All I have ever wanted to be was a wife and a mother, it's what I'm best at. But my neighbor, my "friend" must be a better wife...cause she has been trying to replace me ever since, and probably before I got on that plane. My ex encourages this (the new woman is unable to birth children) and discourages any contact with me, his birth mother, the one that breastfed him and devoted every moment to create the amazing young man he is!
He deserves everyone that loves him, me, his dad, even his dad's girlfriend if she could act like a respectful adult, especially his grandpa and grandma ( although grandma has always wanted me gone) but because of childish behavior from the paternal family, he's being robbed. GROW UP! Act like adults or at least practice for court.
Message me if you want more details or can help!
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Federal Way (Jan '17) Aug 4 Heather U 12
Hookups - No Hookers Jul '17 WillNotPay 1
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
wendy parker? (Feb '15) Jun '17 David 36
Federal Way Music Thread (Jan '14) May '17 Musikologist 7
Transportation from Supermall to the Whiteriver... May '17 Jenskeys 1
Overseas Education Consultant Mar '17 jbrown 2

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance