Federal Way couple found dead in hot ...

Federal Way couple found dead in hot tub identified

There are 3 comments on the Tacoma News Tribune story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Federal Way couple found dead in hot tub identified. In it, Tacoma News Tribune reports that:

The King County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the two people found dead Monday in a hot tub in Federal Way as Paul A. Craig, 50, and Karen P. Rowland, 42.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma News Tribune.

I Remember It All

Auburn, WA

#1 Oct 23, 2009
Paul Craig was a con. And he molested a little girl he used to look after on weekends.1995-1998. No charges were ever filed but GOD knows he did it!Rest In Grease....
wow thats crazy

Auburn, WA

#2 Oct 24, 2009
The lady's daughter used to work wit me.
blogger 86

Kent, WA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
You do know it all except for one thing that little girl did file charges and he was convicted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
etizolam powder for sale Sun etizolam253 1
News Obama's power over immigration drives Supreme C... Apr 17 John McCharlie 10
News Sound Transit board reinstates engineering fund... Feb '16 Alissa Gingrich 1
wendy parker? (Feb '15) Feb '16 Big hole 33
News State House panel passes bill to raise smoking ... Jan '16 Great News 1
News Raise smoking age to 21 in Washington Jan '16 End Game 2
Parker Snake spotted in federal way (Jan '15) Nov '15 Wendy pig 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages