Why do people think it's okay to steal?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica Fletcher

King, NC

#21 Mar 14, 2008
I see evil wrote:
The only evil is stumme Scheißes who put other people's names in gossipy posts.
I see evil

York, NE

#22 Mar 14, 2008
Well, Jessica, I think maybe you need to learn to spell some words before replying to anyone else. DUH! I bet you are a blonde, ha ha
Jessica Fletcher

King, NC

#23 Mar 14, 2008
dumme Scheiße LOL
maybe

Lincoln, NE

#24 Mar 14, 2008
That One Person wrote:
It's something to do.
----
That is so wrong, but so funny.
There are a LOT of dumpster-divers in this town. Who cares?
There are also alot of people in this town who dont have trash service and think it is ok to just stop in an alley and put their trash in a businesses dumpster. Lots of different ways to steal
Pragmatician

King, NC

#25 Mar 15, 2008
From another perspective, there are those who seldom mow their lawns and let junk collect about their premises, thereby causing lower property values for their neighbors. This is another form of theft.
Auburn citizen

York, NE

#26 Mar 15, 2008
All the cases mentioned are illegal and I do know they are enforced. I am not sure about the dumpster diving, sounds sort of fun. I can see me trying it and getting stuck in the dumpster!

In a certain big city, in a certain part of town, the people set out their garbage and people drive from all over to see what goodies they left and take them. As far as I know, nobody has ever been arrested.

I am guilty of setting things by my mailbox and having a FREE garage sale.
That One Person

Lincoln, NE

#27 Mar 15, 2008
If it's still on your property, and you don't care whether people dumpster-dive, then the city shouldn't have a "say".

Had to laugh at getting stuck in the dumpster! You'd have to call someone to drag you out feet first, but you'd get the PERFECT lamp to go with your sofa. Dignity be damned.

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#28 Mar 17, 2008
I'm told that dumpster sex is a truly amazing experience.
Auburn citizen

York, NE

#29 Mar 17, 2008
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
I'm told that dumpster sex is a truly amazing experience.
Hummm...now I am really going to have to try it. What is the turn on? The smell, the fresh air, the couch with the tore seats, any rats in the place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsi Heard Jan 19 Let it go 1
Teena Brandon (Jan '07) Jan 16 GONE 134
Drugs in Auburn (Aug '13) Jan 15 gypsy 31
Beware (Aug '15) Jan 15 admirer 12
Hotties (Aug '15) Jan 15 admirer 5
Poll Was the firing of the three Auburn officers han... (Dec '10) Jan '16 anna 35
bill (May '15) Dec '15 Genius 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages