Carla From Arizona

Taylor, AZ

#284 Nov 20, 2007
I Have been around the Waddell Family for 40 years. They are wonderful people! Nathan's Aunt Brenda was my best friend. I want you to know I am praying for Nathan and his Family.
Love, Carla
YAWEE

Lincoln, NE

#285 Nov 20, 2007
Jeez, enough already. Isn't anybody gonna ask what the hell he was doing there to begin with? Not saying what happened to him is right, but Christ, enough already. Gonna play with a rough crowd, you gotta expect rough trouble.
YAWEE

Lincoln, NE

#286 Nov 20, 2007
Slumber, slumber, let us rest, err the Ripper doth carve my breast.

Since: Oct 07

Papillion, NE

#287 Nov 21, 2007
Carla From Arizona wrote:
I Have been around the Waddell Family for 40 years. They are wonderful people! Nathan's Aunt Brenda was my best friend. I want you to know I am praying for Nathan and his Family.
Love, Carla
Hi Carla, it's me Cheryl. To all of you who have comments, it doesn't matter what anyones motives are. With out knowing someone personally there is no way to really know what the motives are. Our justice system will take care of, and bring light to what happened that night. When that occurs and the trial is over, we will ALL have to live with the outcome, what ever it may be. We will also have to learn how to go on with our lives, taking something from this with us. If anything, hopefully, we will have learned that anything can happen in a split second, and could change lives forever.
msns fm

Kearney, NE

#288 Nov 21, 2007
Look a little deeper wrote:
I am questioning the motive behind the families of the assailants and their "hope" of Nathan getting better. From reading the posts, you are most concerned with your family and what happens to them. Therefore your "hope" is that Nathan pulls through so your boys aren't looking at murder.
I have known the Waddell family for a long time. I know that I wouldn't wish what happened to Nathan on my worst enemy. They are a caring family and can use all of the support they can get right now.
What a low down dirty thing to say!
no name

Lincoln, NE

#289 Nov 21, 2007
msns fm wrote:
<quoted text>What a low down dirty thing to say!
yep some folks just can even accept well wishes and prayers without looking for a hidden motive. It is sad that that is what we have all come to, but Im sure the families are all heartsick about what happened and now the waiting is just beginning. God Bless Nathan
Family member of Nathan

Bellevue, NE

#290 Nov 21, 2007
deSade wrote:
Jeez, enough already. Isn't anybody gonna ask what the hell he was doing there to begin with? Not saying what happened to him is right, but Christ, enough already. Gonna play with a rough crowd, you gotta expect rough trouble.
Ur right enough already, it's people like you that we don't want to see posting there nonsense comments on here. No matter what crowd ur around this should never have happened...
Brandon Domino

York, NE

#291 Nov 23, 2007
heard a little news wrote:
Well i heard a little news today from a person who is very close to one of the assailants. This was over sasha wredt. She is involved and went to school and told people well he shouldn't have had sex with me. I think that she needs to be behind bars just as well as the four men who did the crime. If it wasn't for her and her mouth this would have never happened. Im praying for nathan and his family. This is such a horrid tragedy. Please everyone keeps donating to them. I know how they feel with the medical bills and travel expenses. It cost so much. So please help them out and keep praying.
who are you and what is your name. That is not what happened!! ok? Now shut up mouth! Sasha DIDNT sleep with him. Kinda hard to do that when you have bros and sisters and parents at the house also. Wouldnt you think. And who was this "close person" you heard this from? You know everyone, this gossip shit is really starting to piss me off. The only people that make sence on this site are the the people that are on here wanting to pray and make their wishes to Nathan and say nothing more! All everyone wants is for Nathan to get better! Reasons for the beating dont matter. 4 Grown men are in jail for brually beating a man. All reasons set aside... it still happened and didnt need to!!! Now make this site for Nathan and not about gossip and making rumors. Its hard on us all. whether you know any of the people mentioned or not... Nathan is the one we should all talk about. I dont know hardly anything about the guy! I have a friend thats also battling for his life (j-rod) Him and his family hold together bc of the people who care. do the same for nathan! some of you have, but all of us need to! Nathan needs our prayers!!
Worse then losing a child

Lincoln, NE

#292 Nov 23, 2007
I think everyone needs our prayers. I understand that everyone is worry about Nathan there are a lot of us worried about are family members to that are in jail. Nathan is strong and he is showing that and i think there are a lot of people out there that want to hurt everyone that is involved. I think they can leave this site to the rest of us that care for people and don't want to bash anyone. Its hard just waiting to see what happens to the people we all love that are involved in this.
Sparkplug

Lincoln, NE

#293 Nov 25, 2007
Look a little deeper wrote:
I am questioning the motive behind the families of the assailants and their "hope" of Nathan getting better. From reading the posts, you are most concerned with your family and what happens to them. Therefore your "hope" is that Nathan pulls through so your boys aren't looking at murder.
I have known the Waddell family for a long time. I know that I wouldn't wish what happened to Nathan on my worst enemy. They are a caring family and can use all of the support they can get right now.
YOU question the motive? YOU make ME want to vomit. Then YOU go on and say Nathan and his fam can use all of the support they can get. Last I knew prayers were prayers and God listens no matter what you or your fam has done. I know what both sides are going through. I lost a daughter who was only 6 1/2 months old in a house fire and later i lost a son who was the same age age as mason is right now. I know the hell things like this cause I will continue to pray for Nathan and his family and I will continue to pray for my nephew Mason. I pray for Nathan because he is a human being .
Auburn Citizen

York, NE

#294 Nov 25, 2007
Enough prayers. How about a number of you'all getting together and visiting the hospital or perhaps visiting the family in town? Do not need to take gifts, just a quick hi and let us know if we can do anything for you would be enough.
My 2 cents

York, NE

#295 Nov 25, 2007
I've been refraining from posting on here, but I am bored today so here goes. I don't know any of the parties involved. I have heard of Mason Corlis though, he worked at FC P Hut for a while. He is not a very respectable person in my opinion. I know for a fact that a couple years ago, when he was about 15, he was picking on 10 year olds. So being a chickenshit is in his blood. It's too bad that this had to happen to anyone. Whatever the reason, it shouldn't have happened. If this Nathan kid did something wrong, then they should have let law enforcement handle it. That is what our justice system is for. Now these for guys will find out for themselves. They should be charged with attemted murder and all go to jail for a long time. They won't buddy up with anyone in there to jump someone 4 on 1. They will probably get a taste of their own medicine. They made a huge mistake and will probably regret it for the rest of their lives. I hope this kid makes it, as it seems he will. There will be damage for the rest of his life. This is a horrible situation for all involved. Good luck to everyone except the guilty parties, whomever that may be.
Two thousand 8

United States

#296 Nov 25, 2007
2 BAD ISN'T IT. DON'T CARE WHO IS RELATED TO WHO. I HOPE THE ONES WHO DID THIS ROT IN HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL LLLLLLLLL.
Worse then losing a child

Lincoln, NE

#297 Nov 26, 2007
I think people need to rethink what they write on here. I am tired of hearing people pick on Mason. What did he do to you? How do you know Mason? And if it is only because of stuff you have heard i think you need to rethink it. And why is mason the only guy getting crap talked about him there where 3 other people involved. And to Two thousand 8 i think you need to leave this site. We are people who care about everyone. I think you need to think about what you said because i don't think that this site is for that. This is to talk about how everyone is doing. I think everyone should pray for everyone. God will take control and let us know what has happened in time. Don't rush right away and say that they are all guilty. We don't know that. My 2 Cents needs to think about everyone to. I think you are very mean and i don't like what you wrote.
Doug

Lincoln, NE

#298 Nov 26, 2007
Worse then losing a child wrote:
I think people need to rethink what they write on here. I am tired of hearing people pick on Mason. What did he do to you? How do you know Mason? And if it is only because of stuff you have heard i think you need to rethink it. And why is mason the only guy getting crap talked about him there where 3 other people involved. And to Two thousand 8 i think you need to leave this site. We are people who care about everyone. I think you need to think about what you said because i don't think that this site is for that. This is to talk about how everyone is doing. I think everyone should pray for everyone. God will take control and let us know what has happened in time. Don't rush right away and say that they are all guilty. We don't know that. My 2 Cents needs to think about everyone to. I think you are very mean and i don't like what you wrote.
I Agree two thousand eight needs to leave this site, you are mean. It's all over town WHO YOU REALLY ARE so you need to shut up you are making a complete fool of yourself.
Sparkplug

Lincoln, NE

#299 Nov 27, 2007
Worse then losing a child wrote:
I think people need to rethink what they write on here. I am tired of hearing people pick on Mason. What did he do to you? How do you know Mason? And if it is only because of stuff you have heard i think you need to rethink it. And why is mason the only guy getting crap talked about him there where 3 other people involved. And to Two thousand 8 i think you need to leave this site. We are people who care about everyone. I think you need to think about what you said because i don't think that this site is for that. This is to talk about how everyone is doing. I think everyone should pray for everyone. God will take control and let us know what has happened in time. Don't rush right away and say that they are all guilty. We don't know that. My 2 Cents needs to think about everyone to. I think you are very mean and i don't like what you wrote.
Way to go girl. As you can see my Sis and I have been getting a bit ticked off over some of these comments.Some very heartless people out there. As family we will continue to stick by each other and give what ever support is needed to Mason.
Sparkplug

Lincoln, NE

#300 Nov 27, 2007
Auburn Citizen wrote:
Enough prayers. How about a number of you'all getting together and visiting the hospital or perhaps visiting the family in town? Do not need to take gifts, just a quick hi and let us know if we can do anything for you would be enough.
So you think we have prayed enough? i personally will not stop. And as far as visiting...we are smart enough not to try that and have some one like "Look a lttle Deeper" quetion our motive and possibly say ..for example Masons family is trying to suck up and buy us off.There are a lot of unkind people out there. As for Masons family we will stay home and continue to offer our prayers and well wishes for Nathan and his family while at the same time giving Mason the love & support a child needs. Please remember that we are all brothers and sisters. We all have the same father.
RISEABOVE

Lincoln, NE

#301 Nov 27, 2007
Two thousand 8 wrote:
2 BAD ISN'T IT. DON'T CARE WHO IS RELATED TO WHO. I HOPE THE ONES WHO DID THIS ROT IN HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL LLLLLLLLL.
1 John 3:2 Gods Love and Ours 7:8 Dear Friends let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not love God because God is love.
My 2 cents

York, NE

#302 Nov 27, 2007
Worse then losing a child wrote:
I think people need to rethink what they write on here. I am tired of hearing people pick on Mason. What did he do to you? How do you know Mason? And if it is only because of stuff you have heard i think you need to rethink it. And why is mason the only guy getting crap talked about him there where 3 other people involved. And to Two thousand 8 i think you need to leave this site. We are people who care about everyone. I think you need to think about what you said because i don't think that this site is for that. This is to talk about how everyone is doing. I think everyone should pray for everyone. God will take control and let us know what has happened in time. Don't rush right away and say that they are all guilty. We don't know that. My 2 Cents needs to think about everyone to. I think you are very mean and i don't like what you wrote.
I don't really care if you like what I wrote or not. I have a right to my opinion, just like you do. I do know this, Mason was one of the guys arrested for this beating. Why would anyone want to give support for someone who was involved in beating someone almost to death. Have you ever been punched? I have, and it's not fun. Imagine being punched and kicked so much coming from all angles enough to knock you out and put you in ICU for several months. This kid almost lost his life. And all these people are getting on here wanting others to support ALL families. Piss on that. If someone beat me like that, I wouldn't want anyone to support and pray for the one's who beat me. You people are out of your f'n minds. If these guys are found innocent, then I will get on here and write a retraction. But until then, let them rot in jail. I saw the pics of Nathan on the website, it didn't appear that it would have taken 4 guys, but that's what they used. CHICKENSHIT in my book. CHICKEN SHIT.
2 more cents worth

Saint Cloud, MN

#303 Nov 28, 2007
Sparkplug wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go girl. As you can see my Sis and I have been getting a bit ticked off over some of these comments.Some very heartless people out there. As family we will continue to stick by each other and give what ever support is needed to Mason.
You are right there are some heartless people out there. Take for instance the 4 pieces of crap that almost beat a man to death. You get on here and want us to pity these fools? Get a clue. Maybe Mason will squirm out of the jail time he has coming but you know as well as I do that God will have the last say. You say God forgives all that come unto Him? I believe he does but there is still a price to pay. Ever heard of Purgatory?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hucklebuck (Jan '11) Dec 16 Witchy Luvkisses 8
Teena Brandon (Jan '07) Dec 11 Remember - I told... 129
Sociopath Dec 10 Armando Montalondo 3
Drugs in Auburn (Aug '13) Nov 30 cocaine in my big... 12
Heee's Back Nov 27 wondering 9
new game same plan Nov 25 miss tammy and ph... 2
Ferguson, MO Nov 22 Bluejeans Bill 1
Auburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Auburn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Auburn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:58 am PST

Bleacher Report10:58AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 8:35 AM
Chiefs vs. Steelers: Live Score and Analysis for Kansas City
Bleacher Report 8:49 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Live Pittsburgh Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis