Auburn One Act Play
Good Job

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2010
The One Act play team gave an outstnding performance last Tuesday and performed in class B-1 districts Friday. The kids received a superior rating but unfortuneately got last place. Keep up the good work guys!

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#2 Dec 7, 2010
How does a group place last if they got a superior rating?
Actor

Lincoln, NE

#3 Dec 7, 2010
The play ran over the allotted time by roughly a minute. The judges have to drop you to the bottom in team rank but can still give you a rating based on the performance.

Auburn, Nebraska

#4 Dec 8, 2010
Actor wrote:
The play ran over the allotted time by roughly a minute. The judges have to drop you to the bottom in team rank but can still give you a rating based on the performance.
Thank you.
Taco

Rock Port, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2011
original post wrote:
#7 – Deuteronomy 23:1
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.
Original Post is Busy today has a comment for everything....
Oh well keeps a post alive. Have fun Original Post have fun !!

Auburn, Nebraska

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Post is Busy today has a comment for everything....
Oh well keeps a post alive. Have fun Original Post have fun !!
Original Post is having some sort of phallic compulsion today.
Revis gang in trouble

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Dang don't tell me they are taking over for the Revis'?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Suddenly—teeth gritted and fists balled—I am wrenched into the fetal position by a spastic reflex. This is accompanied by a viciously energetic surge of profound disorientation and nausea. My face is soaked in tears and spattered by constant trickles and bursts of mucus from my nose and mouth. My hair and body become soaked with sweat alarmingly fast.

Auburn, Nebraska

#13 Mar 1, 2011
Joejoe Revisited wrote:
Suddenly—teeth gritted and fists balled—I am wrenched into the fetal position by a spastic reflex. This is accompanied by a viciously energetic surge of profound disorientation and nausea. My face is soaked in tears and spattered by constant trickles and bursts of mucus from my nose and mouth. My hair and body become soaked with sweat alarmingly fast.
I would say that those are some really drastic symptoms. Maybe you're having a baby!
The Common Sense Revis

Lincoln, NE

#14 Mar 1, 2011
Auburn One Act Play - A newcomers initial reaction to Auburns political zeitgeist.
Joejoe Revisited wrote:

Auburn, Nebraska

#15 Mar 1, 2011
The Common Sense Revis wrote:
Auburn One Act Play - A newcomers initial reaction to Auburns political zeitgeist.
<quoted text>
Well, that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Stoops (May '16) Jun 15 better than u 12
Canman Jun 15 Wondering 3
Mr Charles D. Hahn May 27 Wanda Sander 4
F u c k  T e e n a  B r a n d o n!! May 26 Anonymous 2
Search warrants (Nov '11) May 26 Anonymous 35
Beware (Aug '15) May 26 Anonymous 14
Veronica Duran-poe May '17 ConcernedMother 1

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance