First Prev
of 8
Next Last
wondering

Matthews, NC

#1 Aug 24, 2007
What does everyone think of Boondocks? Good or Bad or in between? What can they do to make it better?
BoBcAt StUdEnT

Hickman, NE

#2 Aug 25, 2007
BOONDOCKS ROCK. Serve more beer and stay open later!!! Thats what you can do. Boondocks is once again gonna be a happening place this year for us college kids

PERU FOOTBALL SUCKS
soandso

Matthews, NC

#3 Aug 25, 2007
food is good...waitress's seem untrained
john

Little Elm, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2007
i hope you aren't talking about my son.
wonders

Matthews, NC

#6 Aug 25, 2007
john wrote:
why not be proud if he's cute?!
xyz

York, NE

#7 Aug 26, 2007
john wrote:
If it is your son, no offense ment, just saying he is hot...
Citizen of Auburn

York, NE

#8 Aug 26, 2007
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is your son, no offense ment, just saying he is hot...
No parent likes to hear their children being referred to as hot.
soandso

Marshville, NC

#9 Aug 26, 2007
Back to Boondocks...hot bartender or not.. the forum was about the business!
hmmmm

York, NE

#10 Aug 26, 2007
Boondocks has great food, fun atmosphere, the only thing I find bad is the location... Everytime I have been there everyone is having a great time!
BoBcAt StUdEnT

Hickman, NE

#11 Aug 26, 2007
I think the location is great! Not in town with all of the police.
kok

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2007
Only 2 bad things about the whole place is waitresses are very slow and you can not leave with out getting out on the highway where the cops and the state patrol are.
Once

Jamestown, NY

#13 Aug 27, 2007
I went out there once. We walked on and after us walked in another group. The waitress gave us our water and then decided to get the order for the group first that walked in after us. With only have 1 hour for lunch, I couldn't wait. I would say the waitresses need training.
At-A-Glance

Jamestown, NY

#14 Aug 27, 2007
We have always had good service and food when we have eaten there. The place looks great....that had to be a lot of work!
007 and 7

York, NE

#15 Aug 27, 2007
My friends tell me its a great place. I hear the owners don't pay much attention or just plain don't care so if you go out with people who are friends of any of the bartenders you basically drink for free....WHAT A COUNTRY EH!!!!!
rokstar

Ashville, NY

#16 Aug 27, 2007
Boondocks has got to have the best food in or around Auburn. There is no contest.
bud LIght

York, NE

#17 Aug 27, 2007
I was just out there and had a hella bar tab and when I asked for it to pay to go home...it was a whopping $6...they must have forgotten all the shots and the round I paid for, for the table of 6 I was sitting with.
Freemason9

York, NE

#19 Aug 28, 2007
It's a really decent place. I would recommend it. There are really some good eateries in Auburn, with the new BBQ place downtown (formerly Out of Bounds) and the Family Connection.

I'm not kidding. There's some seriously good food in those places.
only_one

York, NE

#21 Aug 29, 2007
i hate it everything about it 4 really get ur on food i think that its just like a place called umm oob 4 real and y put it in the middle of nowere that is just the gayest thing ever , booncocks i mean boondocks is gay
At-A-Glance

York, NE

#25 Aug 29, 2007
I think Boondocks is a great place to eat. I'm sure after hours the bar area becomes just like any bar...anything could happen. More than likely if someone is taking the family out for supper they don't stay in the bar when it starts getting wound up. So for you folks in awe over someone flashing...calm down before you even get going.
Freemason9

York, NE

#28 Aug 29, 2007
Sheesh. You folks are just plain cruel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave and rachel rieger (Apr '11) Aug 2 James B 10
Jason Stoops (May '16) Jul 30 Eddie 13
Canman Jul 28 Steaminbeans 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53
Mr Charles D. Hahn May '17 Wanda Sander 4
F u c k  T e e n a  B r a n d o n!! May '17 Anonymous 2
Search warrants (Nov '11) May '17 Anonymous 35

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages