Wondering

Lincoln, NE

#1 Sep 15, 2008
I heard there was a suicide here over the weekend as well as a attempted suicide. Anyone have any specifics?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2008
WARNING: Most of the information you are about to receive will be completely true beyond a shadow of a doubt. There will be no information from people who heard from their brother's friend's wife's daughter's best friend's mom.

Since: Jul 08

York, NE

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Matchstick Man wrote:
WARNING: Most of the information you are about to receive will be completely true beyond a shadow of a doubt. There will be no information from people who heard from their brother's friend's wife's daughter's best friend's mom.
In auburn ?????????

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2008
Clueless? Spam? Really? And by the way, that was intense sarcasm, coupe
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

#5 Sep 15, 2008
coupe driver wrote:
<quoted text>
In auburn ?????????
Yes from what I understand it was in Auburn or the Auburn area. The attempted was a female and the one that was successful was a male around his 30's I guess. Anyone know more
Person

Brownville, NE

#6 Sep 15, 2008
I heard about a Lady in her late 40's a few weeks ago trying to commit suicide but it backfired and she was sent to a mental instit. for a couple days. But she does that everytime a guy breaks up with her. But I have not heard anything recent.

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#7 Sep 15, 2008
There was a kitty-cat that hurled itself under the wheels of a semi in front of Auburn Liquors Sunday afternoon. Does that count? I know it's true, because my brother's friend's wife's daughter's best friend's mom told me about it.
CSDjr

Lincoln, NE

#8 Sep 15, 2008
I am just glad youre okay dad! You know how the rumor mill around here is....someone told me it was you who had died...and that would have devistated me beyond words. Love you man!!
Mad Trucker

Waxhaw, NC

#9 Sep 15, 2008
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
There was a kitty-cat that hurled itself under the wheels of a semi in front of Auburn Liquors Sunday afternoon. Does that count? I know it's true, because my brother's friend's wife's daughter's best friend's mom told me about it.
OOOOOOOO, how I wish you were a kitty-cat!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2008
Mad Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOO, how I wish you were a kitty-cat!
So you could pet him, stroke him, and massage him. You'd love your naughty little pet. He's NAUGHTY!
Laura

Reinholds, PA

#12 Sep 15, 2008
You all are sick people on here! Get a life a real life besides your crude remarks & lies to get off on!!
Person

Brownville, NE

#13 Sep 15, 2008
Don't judge me as mean. What I wrote was 100% fact. But I didn't here about any attempted suicide or anything else this weekend.
LOL

Lincoln, NE

#15 Sep 15, 2008
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
I know that the topic is sad but you CSD made me laugh so hard I about fell out of my chair.
LOL

Lincoln, NE

#16 Sep 15, 2008
All The News wrote:
This just in.....
SUICIDAL TWIN KILLS SISTER BY MISTAKE
....details at 10.
This is a very sad subject and if some one did commit suicide, it would be sad. But you made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants.

Since: Jul 08

York, NE

#17 Sep 15, 2008
Matchstick Man wrote:
Clueless? Spam? Really? And by the way, that was intense sarcasm, coupe
I know....I just didn't think anybody in Auburn was sarcastic?!
new girl in town

Brodhead, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2008
All The News wrote:
This just in.....
SUICIDAL TWIN KILLS SISTER BY MISTAKE
....details at 10.
that was sick but actualy quite funny. does that make me sick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul 12 grape vine 53
Weight loss Jun 29 A true friend 9
Jason Stoops (May '16) Jun '17 better than u 12
Canman Jun '17 Wondering 3
Mr Charles D. Hahn May '17 Wanda Sander 4
F u c k  T e e n a  B r a n d o n!! May '17 Anonymous 2
Search warrants (Nov '11) May '17 Anonymous 35

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages