First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Temp

Alliance, OH

#1 Mar 11, 2013
What a joke.. I worked for them at Magna and I went 2 wks without pay, the girl Jennifer that helped me acted as if she was on something. All the girls in the office talk very negative about all the places they send people to work. They were really rude about Magna saying it's dirty, heavy lifting, major overtime and then tells me I have to report there that day for 2nd shift. wonder if the companies they work for know what they say.
olordy

Bellevue, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
They where tryn to prepare you honey. Jennifer is a sweet heart. If you wanna meet a real biotch with her head n the clouds wait till you meet ol jerrie. oh wait she is at magna now in human resources. Good luck! If your a guy, just act like u want her(most guys do anyways). You will get by with alot more.
AsHlEy R

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2013
olordy wrote:
They where tryn to prepare you honey. Jennifer is a sweet heart. If you wanna meet a real biotch with her head n the clouds wait till you meet ol jerrie. oh wait she is at magna now in human resources. Good luck! If your a guy, just act like u want her(most guys do anyways). You will get by with alot more.
lol jerrie isn't there no more, she got FIRED!! You need to update your information...

Since: Jan 13

Alliance, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2013
I filed with them a few weeks ago but still no help, i was surprised how rude and unhelpful they've been considering how professional their website seems. However... Still waiting on the big three temp agencies to come through with real opportunity.
AsHlEy R

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Algoresays wrote:
I filed with them a few weeks ago but still no help, i was surprised how rude and unhelpful they've been considering how professional their website seems. However... Still waiting on the big three temp agencies to come through with real opportunity.
keep calling them until they have an opening for you..
olordy

Bellevue, WA

#6 Mar 11, 2013
AsHlEy R wrote:
<quoted text> lol jerrie isn't there no more, she got FIRED!! You need to update your information...
The last I seen she went from manpower to Magna.. I have no need to update shit! I dont have no need to keep up with her. I was simply stating info on her I KNOW. Thank you for the added info! You can get off your tripp now.
AsHlEy R

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
olordy wrote:
<quoted text> The last I seen she went from manpower to Magna.. I have no need to update shit! I dont have no need to keep up with her. I was simply stating info on her I KNOW. Thank you for the added info! You can get off your tripp now.
Lol, no need to be rude for real.
olordy

Bellevue, WA

#8 Mar 11, 2013
AsHlEy R wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, no need to be rude for real.
Read what you responded to n the first place, slowley.. it obviously states that she went from manpower to magna.. so you should pay more attention to your 'you need to update your info' comment.Dont be rude and you wont get a rude responce.
black voodoo

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
It is a joke i have been waiting for two weeks to go to magna and i have completed all of the info they needed and watched all the videos when I told the lady what job I applied for she wasn't even aware of the job
Hord Rock

Alliance, OH

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Algoresays wrote:
Go to EMPLOYMENT PLUS.
Temp

Alliance, OH

#11 Mar 13, 2013
olordy wrote:
Sounds like you were rejected.
black voodoo

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
I spoke to lacie very nice person
black voodoo

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Temp about your check did u have it direct deposited or on a card?
Temp

Alliance, OH

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Oh, it was suppose to go in my checking. The card is real bad don't do it... It charges fees that they don't tell you about. Manpower is horrible with messing up peoples pay. Jennifer didn't submit my time and I had to wait until she had time to get it corrected. It took over a week for her to verify my hours with the plant.. I had to go the HR Dept at Magna and complain before she would look into it so I could get paid and she ended up firing me after that.
black voodoo

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
wow that sucks the position i applied for is not the position there are giving me kinda weird but ow well i want to work i am kinda getting tired of the stay at home mom thing lol need the money but if it is going to be bs all the time trying to get paid i can do without the money
White boy

Canton, OH

#16 Mar 13, 2013
They don't try to help anyone. All they care about is getting paid at any means
olordy

Bellevue, WA

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Temp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were rejected.
Nope. I found a better job and quit.
Jeffrey

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
AsHlEy R wrote:
<quoted text> lol Gerri isn't there no more, she got FIRED!! You need to update your information...
Gerri
Jeffrey

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
olordy wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. I found a better job and quit.
Where?
Thanks

Alliance, OH

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Thanks Manpower for getting kicked out of BGM.. I have been working out there for 6 months and now have to switch temp agencies and hopefully will be able to keep my job..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Barnett and Carrie meredith 52 min steven graves 6
Robert Thomason Arrested again 1 hr Goodbye loser 21
Lisa ladd and Robert Thomason 1 hr Goodbye loser 16
Minka 1 hr where 5
Rebecca (Becky) Ware 1 hr jruddy 1
Stay away from Mercedes Lyons 2 hr Smdh 4
Where to meet people 2 hr Honda 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages