Smart Fish Farm and Me Taylor

Smart Fish Farm and Me Taylor

Posted in the Auburn Forum

Chad

Cave City, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2014
Just wondering if anyone knows this guy or this business? He has an Auburn address but a p.o. box for his business mailing address. I sent him $650 on a money order for something and now he will not return my calls or email me back.
Chad

Cave City, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2014
Im sorry. Its Mel Taylor and not Me Taylor
Yep

Park City, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2014
Mel is a great guy. I wouldn't be worried about my money.
J lee

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Yep wrote:
Mel is a great guy. I wouldn't be worried about my money.
I would worry. He owes me a $1000.00 won't pay me - won't return my calls or text!
Catfish

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2014
I've done business with Mel for years, in the past he's always come through [eventually] but he accepted a deposit for fish last year, never delivered, and now won't respond to any efforts to reach him. Don't know what happened, can't reach him, but his actions speak pretty loudly. All should beware!,
Townsman

Auburn, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2014
He's on the same street as the post office. I would either seek legal advice or stop by his house & talk to him. He's a very nice guy. Talking about it on here isn't gonna get anything accomplished.
Mark

Goodlettsville, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2014
He took my deposit for half the fish last year and never showed up. Called again this year and said he would deliver this year but he's been a no show. I guess I'm done with him.
sweetie

Ardmore, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2014
Anyone know anything about Tim jackson
Mark

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2014
Townsman wrote:
He's on the same street as the post office. I would either seek legal advice or stop by his house & talk to him. He's a very nice guy. Talking about it on here isn't gonna get anything accomplished.
Having the same issue have tried locating his house and I'm having difficulties. If I could have any information on physical address that would be great.
Old school

Russellville, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2015
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Having the same issue have tried locating his house and I'm having difficulties. If I could have any information on physical address that would be great.
281 south Lincoln st.
DJudge

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2015
Chad wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows this guy or this business? He has an Auburn address but a p.o. box for his business mailing address. I sent him $650 on a money order for something and now he will not return my calls or email me back.
I gave him a $4000 deposit for a pond build and now cant reach him?
Who is the local law enforcement? I am in Tennessee
Mark

Leesville, LA

#12 Sep 29, 2015
DJudge wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave him a $4000 deposit for a pond build and now cant reach him?
Who is the local law enforcement? I am in Tennessee
I gave him $7,000 for a pond almost a year ago. I can't get him to respond to calls or email. Getting very frustrated. Thinking of filing charges for theft by deception.
Mark

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2015
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave him $7,000 for a pond almost a year ago. I can't get him to respond to calls or email. Getting very frustrated. Thinking of filing charges for theft by deception.
He finally showed up to do my pond. He put topsoil in the dam. Now soggy. I am afraid it will fail. Contract stated key way and he put in a core trench. Overflow pipe does not work. Appears he buried it in he dam. To top it off he got on my neighbors land after I showed him the line. I am in the Army so I was not there when he went over the line. I am having to hire another man to fix his terrible mistakes. Working with him is the worst decision I have made in my life. Neighbors are upset. Very understandable. Now I will have to deal with their lawyers. Bottom line. Do not get Mel Taylor to work for you.
Djudge70

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2015
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
He finally showed up to do my pond. He put topsoil in the dam. Now soggy. I am afraid it will fail. Contract stated key way and he put in a core trench. Overflow pipe does not work. Appears he buried it in he dam. To top it off he got on my neighbors land after I showed him the line. I am in the Army so I was not there when he went over the line. I am having to hire another man to fix his terrible mistakes. Working with him is the worst decision I have made in my life. Neighbors are upset. Very understandable. Now I will have to deal with their lawyers. Bottom line. Do not get Mel Taylor to work for you.
I still have not heard from him , sent letters, text, calls, no response. He has my $4250 and I have asked for a refund of the deposit as per the contract. Beyond frustrated. Does he respond to you regarding your issues?
Mark

Killeen, TX

#16 Jan 26, 2016
Djudge70 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have not heard from him , sent letters, text, calls, no response. He has my $4250 and I have asked for a refund of the deposit as per the contract. Beyond frustrated. Does he respond to you regarding your issues?
No response. I am trying to get him to respond to my insurance company for a claim. no contact!
Djudge70

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Mar 14, 2016
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No response. I am trying to get him to respond to my insurance company for a claim. no contact!
Any updates ?
Djudge70

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2016
Djudge70 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any updates ?
Anyone know what church Mel Taylor attends?
Two fish

United States

#19 May 14, 2016
i have sent him buisiness for years but he has stopped returning my calls. Reading these post it seems like a trend.
Nick

Corydon, IN

#20 Mar 1, 2018
Well I don't know him but found this online. Apparently you were all correct about him.
http://kentucky.gov/Pages/Activity-stream.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nat Bryan Nofsinger (Mar '12) 1 hr Wow 36
Craigslist hookups 1 hr Jacky 32
Kristin miller 1 hr Telly 16
Shelby Byrd 2 hr Whitemike 4
Benji Bangerz 2 hr Fake hood 3
Flealand 2 hr Seller 3
Should I divorce? 4 hr Adam / Eve's ex BF 26

Auburn Jobs

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages