What about that
WELL WELL

Russellville, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Went to the christmas parade sunday in auburn and the talk around town was that the people that owed the pool room rest stop for bugs.Was that if any of the fire dept. and Emts that was on the fire dept. very came to the place on on the property would go to jail even if it was a medical or fire. So my question is if someone is down for a medical or just hurt the emts or frist responders can not come and help you. So why would any body would want to go in there. Dame what is wrong with them idoits.WELL WELL it must be a political problem or they are just dame crazy. WELL WELL WELL heard it from the horses mouth. Why can't them dame nuts just drop it. Don't they have enough money or what is in there asses.
WELL WELL

Russellville, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry about the spelling but you get the point.
Teacher

Gamaliel, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I get the point that you are a very uneducated person. Your spelling was alot better than your grammer. You are either a child or did not finish school.
Hmm

Russellville, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
WELL WELL wrote:
Went to the christmas parade sunday in auburn and the talk around town was that the people that owed the pool room rest stop for bugs.Was that if any of the fire dept. and Emts that was on the fire dept. very came to the place on on the property would go to jail even if it was a medical or fire. So my question is if someone is down for a medical or just hurt the emts or frist responders can not come and help you. So why would any body would want to go in there. Dame what is wrong with them idoits.WELL WELL it must be a political problem or they are just dame crazy. WELL WELL WELL heard it from the horses mouth. Why can't them dame nuts just drop it. Don't they have enough money or what is in there asses.
I'm sorry I didn't get any of that.. I'm interested in knowing what you had to say but someone will have to translate for me.
Steve Montgomery

Lewisburg, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
WELL WELL wrote:
I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU GOT YOUR MESSAGE FROM BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO ONE IN FAMILY SAID ANY THING ABOUT THE FIREMEN COMING TO OUR XMAS FOR KIDS. IN FACT I SAID ANY OF THEM ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME. I wish who ever is talking this shit would stop or come see me face to face and say this stuff to me if you got the BALLS. This from Steve Montgomery
and this is the only thing I have ever put on this topix or it should be called stupid people page for all people who don't know what you are talking about!!!!!
friend

Gamaliel, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
I know you Steve and your family well. You are all good people. Pretty sure this all meant to be hurtful to Gayle. And they wanna pick at the whole family. I know you arent really worried about what these childish people are saying. And anyone who knows you all, knows this is all a bunch of bull.
So True

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Steve Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU GOT YOUR MESSAGE FROM BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO ONE IN FAMILY SAID ANY THING ABOUT THE FIREMEN COMING TO OUR XMAS FOR KIDS. IN FACT I SAID ANY OF THEM ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME. I wish who ever is talking this shit would stop or come see me face to face and say this stuff to me if you got the BALLS. This from Steve Montgomery
and this is the only thing I have ever put on this topix or it should be called stupid people page for all people who don't know what you are talking about!!!!!
Way to go Steve...I bet this Well Well or any of these A**Holes will have the balls to tell who they are. Why? Because they are cowards!!!!
lol well well

Gamaliel, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Cat got your tongue?
So True

Lewisburg, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
lol well well wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

LOL. I don't think the cat has got their tounge... I think they are just Chicken Sh** to go to his face!!!!
ronone

Masontown, PA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Can you imagine all that chicken shizzzt in his face? The Cat would rather have your Tongue than a face full of chicken shizzt? Well Well they will never drop it now!
haha

Franklin, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
I hope Well Well was just drunk when it wrote all of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
02-17-76 (Mar '17) 2 min ouch 13
Cave Mill Apartments 3 min Andrea 2
Enough is enough black people!!!!!! 20 min Pomonkey 1
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 25 min Kim 339
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 26 min Kim 21
funny as it comes 18 hr lmao 1
the rigsbys (Feb '16) Feb 11 cosmo 21

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance