Ha did yall hear about Candace Hubbar...

Ha did yall hear about Candace Hubbard at the party in Butler County

Posted in the Auburn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hart Bradley

Auburn, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
did you hear she got drunk and fuxked 3 guys?
one of em was me.
Hart Bradley

Auburn, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2010
dude the reason i posted this was to make her look bad!
Mark

Auburn, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
you was fuxked up for starting this about her dude yeah she slept with all of us! but still dont put her buss out there like that! ill beat you hart and you know i will
Shane

Auburn, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2010
yeah i did her
Hart Bradley

Auburn, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2010
hey shane she was mine first
just me

Lewisburg, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2010
you think this make her look bad. What kind of a little boy would take advantage of a drunk girl. You might as well say you 3 little boy had sex with each other. So what does that say about yall.
tired of lies

Lewisburg, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
u know if u idiots that write these lies would get a job go to school or do something else ppl might like you all when u say these things abouts girls only makes you all look like dumb asses she wasnt at any party she hasnt left her house this summer shows how much u idiots know so if you dont know what your saying or your parents didnt care enough to teach u certain things keep your mouth shut
Britt

Auburn, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2010
you know you little boys should really think about what you are posting about ppl on here cause it just makes you look bad and for ppl to think bad things about you... OH and sby the way that is my little sister and if i was you i would quit posting things about her cause KARMA is a BITCH!!!
Candace Hubbard

Lewisburg, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Britt wrote:
you know you little boys should really think about what you are posting about ppl on here cause it just makes you look bad and for ppl to think bad things about you... OH and sby the way that is my little sister and if i was you i would quit posting things about her cause KARMA is a BITCH!!!
thanks sis! and ikr my name must taste really good because its always in someone mouth!
bIg NiG7410

Auburn, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2010
must not taste too good, my brother would not have anything to do with you :D
Candace Hubbard

Auburn, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2010
bIg NiG7410 wrote:
must not taste too good, my brother would not have anything to do with you :D
yu kno wht i think yer right
Hart Bradley

Auburn, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2010
i dont know who in the hell your brother is but he was missing out on some really good SH&T let me tell you that much haha i tapped that more then once and i wanna go back for more
BGs

Auburn, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2010
Everyone and anyone who would brag about having sex this girl shall be put to death. Not only is she unattractive.....but she is also very young and very immature. But i guess for her, its just more people on the list :D
That one chick

Clarkson, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2010
At least she doesn't have a pair of pants with a list on both legs of all the guys she's done like Amanda Hudson
Just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2010
Hart Bradley wrote:
dude the reason i posted this was to make her look bad!
ur a sorry excuse for a human!! I don't know any of u but your low life a$$ don't need to put crap on here what are u elementary school
didyaknow

Lewisburg, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2010
Hart Bradley was/is bangin dicks with a gay guy from bowling green!! Now thats nasty!!
BGs

Auburn, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2010
who cares
Candace

Auburn, KY

#22 Sep 13, 2010
didyaknow wrote:
Hart Bradley was/is bangin dicks with a gay guy from bowling green!! Now thats nasty!!
Thank you who ever this is!
didyaknow

Lewisburg, KY

#23 Sep 13, 2010
BGs wrote:
Everyone and anyone who would brag about having sex this girl shall be put to death. Not only is she unattractive.....but she is also very young and very immature. But i guess for her, its just more people on the list :D
Unattractive?? How many fricken beauty pageants have you won azzhole?
didyaknow

Lewisburg, KY

#24 Sep 13, 2010
That everyone of you that brag about having sex with this young girl, has actually had sex with EVERYONE of the BOYS that she laid with. SO why dont ALL YOU LITTLE BOYS just lay down together and have a good time "playing" each other or what ever it is you do, and leave this girl alone. bragging is saying "hey I got it and you can't" Your saying "I can get it, and you can too!" Why not try a challange? Do you get where I'm going with this......One last thing Dont forget to call HART when you guys do "get together", Cause HE LIKES IT LIKE THAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls banging black guys 7 min Gary 22
Biggest snitch in Bowling Green 10 min Karma 3
My Wife isn't Worth Two Dollars 21 min Kenny 10
Allison Kent 25 min Hmmm 2
Dave Chandler 1 hr You know 4
Rivendell (Sep '10) 1 hr Tammy Warman 80
News Second person dies at Beech Bend Park today 1 hr sympathetic 1

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance