Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71253 Sep 29, 2012
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71254 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.
I never think of it as boring. I love my life and I have the financial means to do most of what I want---I do get lonely and wish I devoted more effort to finding a companion. But boring isn't the description I would choose-- I'm content
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71255 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I never think of it as boring. I love my life and I have the financial means to do most of what I want---I do get lonely and wish I devoted more effort to finding a companion. But boring isn't the description I would choose-- I'm content
You are absolutely right and what you posted applies for me, as well. Going out now to try to get in some outside work before it rains again. May your day be pleasant and content.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71256 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, financial means. Nanny, instead of being my nanny, I have been up for adoption for a very long time. Hint, hint.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71257 Sep 29, 2012
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN YOU DO LIVE A BORING LIFE ANCIENT PUP. BAHAHAHAHA.:0)
When Scruff wants some real excitement he gets out a box of new nails and watches them rust.
Imposter

United States

#71258 Sep 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
hahaha, I mostly meant the gasser and his foulmouthed wannabees, but add you to the list too.
Still obsessing over that swimming pool I enjoyed all summer while you were left with the run off from the unashack? hahaha too funny little pony "ier". What did you do forget to switch back to your scooter avatar? Was that the ratsass or the imposter? We know you are so far up your buddy unatroll to be use to the stench, it must be the norm for you, just seeing you trolls names stinks up the thread. Play your game scooterboy. You are still nothing but a wannabe.
Now get back to your forum where you bore people to death, you weren't missed here.
"CLICK"
"LICK" It you old drunk.
Now why in the wide world of sports did you mention me in your daily drunken rant? You are just dying to cut loose and cuss, aren't you? Yes you are, you old cuss'r.
Go out, get drunk, and kick some homeless people, make yourself feel important.

"CLICK"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71259 Sep 29, 2012
Where is that Humpaburn? He's lazy again. Looks like I'm going to have to give the daily Humpaburn report.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71260 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The female date is still cussing the women she works with at the local cafe, for setting her up with Scruffy. A romantic dinner/supper included anything she wanted off of the dollar menu at McDonalds drive thru and she had to pay the extra if she super sized the order. Then it was off to a romantic free parking spot. Scruff told her some Civil War history and exciting things that had been happening on the old rock farm along with looking out the truck window and saying pretty Moon about every four minutes. It was very romantic with Scruff's old dog sitting in the truck seat between them. That Scruffy is a real charmer.
Imposter

United States

#71261 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The female date is still cussing the women she works with at the local cafe, for setting her up with Scruffy. A romantic dinner/supper included anything she wanted off of the dollar menu at McDonalds drive thru and she had to pay the extra if she super sized the order. Then it was off to a romantic free parking spot. Scruff told her some Civil War history and exciting things that had been happening on the old rock farm along with looking out the truck window and saying pretty Moon about every four minutes. It was very romantic with Scruff's old dog sitting in the truck seat between them. That Scruffy is a real charmer.
Do you mean to tell me that old sruffy skin flint is so tight that he didn't even offer that poor woman a warm "reduced price for quick sale" beer?
He sure is a tightwad.
Imposter

United States

#71262 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Where is that Humpaburn? He's lazy again. Looks like I'm going to have to give the daily Humpaburn report.
He's overslept, on the army cot in the garage again. Probably got stoned out of his mind on weed last night.
I hope his 300+ pound chocolate wife and the mailman save some toast and "HOT JAVA" for the poor devil.
Five will get you ten he heard that "screech owl" again last night.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71263 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, financial means. Nanny, instead of being my nanny, I have been up for adoption for a very long time. Hint, hint.
Sure! I'll do what I did for my other children, 4 years of college paid for and a new car when you graduate. Luv you son.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#71265 Sep 29, 2012
Looks like the troll trashing sweeper mod was off again last night from the looks of all the trash left behind again. I see the obsession grows with the added trolls on the una trash band wagon. Sad creatures.

I hope all the regulars and decent posters have a Super Saturday and enjoyed National Coffee Day after Friday's National Beer Drinking Day. I enjoyed the coffee, avoided the beer. Looks like the naysayers on here had their share from their juvenile ramblings. It is chilly out like a fall day should be, I think I will go put on my favorite jeans and UK sweatshirt and go enjoy it. Let the childish mudslinging obsession carry on.

AW, after coffee I enjoyed a BLT with a tall glass of orange juice. Hope yours was a good as mine. Enjoy your day, I am.

"CLICK"
Imposter

United States

#71267 Sep 29, 2012
New Btch wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound absolutely nuts, but I think I'd probably do you. We should hook up sometime real soon.
LMAO!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71268 Sep 29, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean to tell me that old sruffy skin flint is so tight that he didn't even offer that poor woman a warm "reduced price for quick sale" beer?
He sure is a tightwad.
He sure didn't. He drank one on the way home, he gave dog one slurp and he licked his hind end to get the taste of that skunk beer out of his mouth. Scruff drank the other one when he got home. Of course Scruff never has over two beers.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71269 Sep 29, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He's overslept, on the army cot in the garage again. Probably got stoned out of his mind on weed last night.
I hope his 300+ pound chocolate wife and the mailman save some toast and "HOT JAVA" for the poor devil.
Five will get you ten he heard that "screech owl" again last night.
No doubt. Poor Humpy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71271 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! I'll do what I did for my other children, 4 years of college paid for and a new car when you graduate. Luv you son.
Thanks mommy, the new car will be nice, but I won't need the college. I'm smarter than all the professors now. Just look at all the money I saved you already. Love you mommy.
Imposter

United States

#71272 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. Poor Humpy.
Humpaburn has been slacking big time on the morning reports. He's up by now for sure....he must be humping that new coffee pot or something.
Imposter

United States

#71273 Sep 29, 2012
Well, going on my morning fifty-five mile hike... in full gear W/65lb pack on now. I hope I don't see any giant snakes or woodpeckers out there. Heebeejeebees folks, there's no telling what might be lurking out there with no humpaburn patrol this morning.
Pray for me !
"LICKEDY CLICK"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71274 Sep 29, 2012
Looks like the Droll trashing sweeper cod was off again last night from the looks of all the trash the Squatter Drolls left behind again. I see the obsession grows with the added Drolls on the AfakeBeliever trash band wagon. Sad creatures.

I hope all Droll posters have a Super Saturday and enjoyed National Dumbarse Day after Friday's National Beer slurping Day. I enjoyed the coffee, laying in the gutter with the beer in my hang. Looks like Scruffy Wolf on here had his share of juvenile ramblings. It is chilly out like a fall day should be, I think I will go put on my favorite 3 feet wide in the seat jeans and F-UK sweatshirt and go enjoy it. Let the childish poopslinging at my cesspool swimming pool obsession carry on.

SW, after beer I enjoyed a cat poop sandwich on Bunny Bread with a tall glass of orange juice & Vodka. Hope yours was a good as mine. Enjoy your day, I am sooooo drunk.

"LICK ha ha bend over SW. You invented LICK, Scruff but it's your leaders turn to LICK.....AfakeBeliever.

"LICK

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71275 Sep 29, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Humpaburn has been slacking big time on the morning reports. He's up by now for sure....he must be humping that new coffee pot or something.
I bet Humpaburn is out driving from town to town trying to find some perfectly shaped bull cods to cook on that perfect Weber Smoker that cooks at the perfect 225 degree cooking temp. Great for humping too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 7 min Millert 2
Lauren Elizabeth Stevenson 1 hr BG 4
cody cardwell 2 hr Jessica 30
Two blonde girls at Double dogs need to know th... (Oct '14) 2 hr Chap 9
I am looking for someone to babysit my 4 year o... (Oct '11) 2 hr Child abuser 59
Chris Basham 2 hr Mark 4
Warren Central principal fired (May '15) 2 hr Kathys boy 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages