Former Ventress officer charged with murder in inmate's death

Oct 18, 2011 Full story: Eufaula Tribune 6

A former Ventress Correctional Facility lieutenant has been arrested and charged with murder in the Aug.

Full Story
Deucey

Auburn, AL

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Prisoners rights?? who cares, the guy got rid of a useless crack dealer.

Give him a raise imo
terry

Jacksonville, AL

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Deucey wrote:
Prisoners rights?? who cares, the guy got rid of a useless crack dealer.
Give him a raise imo
yea let me geuss your a cop or a correctional officer well you should be tied up where you cant move and four people beat you untill you bleed to death, helpless no one around to help you think about it before you make ur ****ed up comments
pirep

Auburn, AL

#3 Nov 13, 2011
terry wrote:
<quoted text>yea let me geuss your a cop or a correctional officer well you should be tied up where you cant move and four people beat you untill you bleed to death, helpless no one around to help you think about it before you make ur ****ed up comments
If criminals were treated in such a fashion, instead of catered to as if they were going to a five star resort, crime would decrease. All a chain of events, if the guy wasnt doing illicit activities, he wouldnt be dead.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#4 Nov 13, 2011
terry wrote:
<quoted text>
yea let me geuss your a cop or a correctional officer well you should be tied up where you cant move and four people beat you untill you bleed to death, helpless no one around to help you think about it before you make ur ****ed up comments
Let me guess...You sling dope for a living?

As the previous poster stated...If these thug punks weren't catered to in prison crime would decrease two fold!

Our countries prison system is like no other. Check out what happens in other countries prison systems. Most countries do not cater to these thugs. If you are a prisoner in other countries, your family is expected to feed you. If you have no family, you are SOL!
Jay Williamson

Concord, GA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
terry wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more than 4. I was there. I saw it.
margerry smith

Cullman, AL

#6 Jun 19, 2013
There is no catering too these people. The guards are worse than the prisoners. More drugs and thugs. Abusive third world treatment here in Alabama. The war on drugs is a joke . It is on the books to make revenue for the states ! You posters are sick to say a 24 year old man selling $10 bucks of crack should have been given twenty years then beaten to death with his hands and feet shackled. Go join the Taliban, you make me ill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Comer63 241
Lyman Ward Military Academy Kicks Off Major Enr... (Jan '09) Aug 21 Weaksauce 292
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Aug '14 cuntry bob 171
Debate: Abortion Debate - Auburn, AL (Feb '12) Aug '14 Curmudgeon 10
Lee County Sheriff Office prejudiced? (Feb '14) Aug '14 dhrama 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Give Him a Brain 84
Review: Ecological Pool Systems Jul '14 Deana Mann 1
•••
•••
•••

Auburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE