Demonstrators against immigration law...

Demonstrators against immigration law hold vigil in Auburn

There are 4 comments on the Alabama Live story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Demonstrators against immigration law hold vigil in Auburn. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Demonstrators in opposition to Alabama's immigration law, known as House Bill 56 , stood vigil Tuesday at the Auburn Municipal Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

pirep

Auburn, AL

#1 Sep 8, 2011
There are several citizens that need help as well who have recieved none from them, so they expect us to believe that theyll help a non citizen? Will not surprise me, liberals.

First of all doesnt god place all kings, or in this case, politicians in power? Its in the Bible. So by going against the law, theyre going against God, right?

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#2 Sep 8, 2011
pirep wrote:
There are several citizens that need help as well who have recieved none from them, so they expect us to believe that theyll help a non citizen? Will not surprise me, liberals.
First of all doesnt god place all kings, or in this case, politicians in power? Its in the Bible. So by going against the law, theyre going against God, right?
Actually, I think God commands you to listen to both his law and mans law and no, God did not put these thugs in power. The liberal twits did. I am sure we all would be a lot better off if God had put them in power though!!
The Cathar

Lansing, MI

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Search; The Staggering Cost of Illegal Aliens to U.S. Taxpayers

Does the word Illegal mean anything to anyone?
gggrrrr3

Auburn University, AL

#5 Mar 1, 2012
I like Mexican/Latinos.

it's the blacks that are ruining everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auburn softball Apr '17 fanofthesport 1
News Lt. Gen. Hal Moore dies; depicted in film 'We W... Feb '17 Thank You Sir 1
Auburn hires Serial Cheater Bruce Pearl to coac... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Raymond felder 2
News Police seized 6.5 pounds of marijuana after Aub... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gangster of Love 1
News Fire won't stop Mike and Ed's BBQ from taking h... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gangster of Love 1
Thinking about moving to Auburn (Jul '16) Sep '16 RexHEX 4
Review: Auburn Express Towing (Dec '09) Sep '16 Steve barr 2

Auburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Auburn Mortgages