Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Although I am proud of Auburn's win, I must say that the BCS Bowl series is a load of crap.

It is an unjust system of allowing typical big name teams to continue to appear in bowl games, although many of them may loose a game in their season.

It makes no sense whatsoever to begin a football season with points-in-hand. Every year, the top team from the previous season comes in first place even before their first game. And by the account of the system, it is possible to lose three games and still retain the number one position.

I would like to see this BCS monopoly on the championships eliminated. Play an actual tournament like in basketball, begin with the season and once a team wins their division, they can play an actual tournament style that will be fair and also give teams that no one has ever heard of the shot at becoming champions. I am tired of seeing the same teams play over and over, winning bowl games over and over.

Take the 12 champs from Division I-A, and the 15 champs from division I-AA and let them bout it out in a tournament.

I know this wouldn't happen because the BCS would hate for a no-name team with no losses to become national champions and show that there is talent beyond the major teams involved.
know the bcs cop

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

maybe the football we maybe call the old crok cop the ball with maybe a broken nose they used him maybe for the fooball but maybe all he got was a broken nose alabama 35 borken nose kinsy cop 0 he maybe plays for auburn tigers 0
looks like auburn footbal

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

on sept 1 maybe get the first loss. they may have more hay auburn grow up you playing real football not tagball nomore.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Yetti wrote:
Although I am proud of Auburn's win, I must say that the BCS Bowl series is a load of crap.
It is an unjust system of allowing typical big name teams to continue to appear in bowl games, although many of them may loose a game in their season.
It makes no sense whatsoever to begin a football season with points-in-hand. Every year, the top team from the previous season comes in first place even before their first game. And by the account of the system, it is possible to lose three games and still retain the number one position.
I would like to see this BCS monopoly on the championships eliminated. Play an actual tournament like in basketball, begin with the season and once a team wins their division, they can play an actual tournament style that will be fair and also give teams that no one has ever heard of the shot at becoming champions. I am tired of seeing the same teams play over and over, winning bowl games over and over.
Take the 12 champs from Division I-A, and the 15 champs from division I-AA and let them bout it out in a tournament.
I know this wouldn't happen because the BCS would hate for a no-name team with no losses to become national champions and show that there is talent beyond the major teams involved.
I agree, but can you imagine the amount of games and length the season will be?? They would have to have 2-3 games a week as in basketball, which would be physically impossible!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Auburn Discussions

Search the Auburn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Give Him a Brain 84
Review: Ecological Pool Systems Jul 20 Deana Mann 1
Review: Premier Obgyn Jul 20 amber 4
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
Clash of clans Jun '14 Mtbaker3343 1
Lyman Ward Military Academy Kicks Off Major Enr... (Jan '09) Jun '14 Morrison 90 289
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
•••
•••
•••
•••

Auburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE