Auburn gets ready for the 2011 Iron Bowl

Nov 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

The east hay field lot on Auburn University's campus opened at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
montay walker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

You will see a lot of big plays this game from my tigers. Auburn will win. War eagle I'm all in

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

hope you see us we all look maybe the same maybe so who are you goning to try to tackle it ant me i am way to fast for you all. alabama 31 auburn21 thats it. we win alabama wins again.

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

this is my brother can you see him hes so fast he tapes his shoes on we will maybe let him try a field goal maybe he makes it hight enough to go maybe over the goal post they maybe call him crok cop so hit him fast maybe he makes it and then we can maybe call him old broken nose maybe crok cop
my brother will

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

Thisismytown wrote:
hope you see us we all look maybe the same maybe so who are you goning to try to tackle it ant me i am way to fast for you all. alabama 31 auburn21 thats it. we win alabama wins again.
maybe kick the field goal see me ant i look real good bama wins 31 to auburn 21 snose you lose we got 12 trick plays for yalls bunch. dont we look good.
hay auburn moms

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

get your baby tigers in bed early. it be long day bama comming to play you football bama wins 31 to 21
bama say we only

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

bring 12 players to play auburn today. we need only them auburn watch how we play. we rest up to beat lsu really good like we beat auburn today.

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

this is what you see in auburn today look at me the rest is history alabama wins big today. look at me close my teeth are clean look at my teeth real close. thats it we on the bus
well we use 2 trick

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

my brother will wrote:
<quoted text>maybe kick the field goal see me ant i look real good bama wins 31 to auburn 21 snose you lose we got 12 trick plays for yalls bunch. dont we look good.
trick plays now we got 10 more to show you its fun when your brother is playing and bama soon be number 1 well not the auburn is tired i love to coach from home tell them maybe what play to call i see bama just kicks the crapp out of auburn in second half. now i must go to tell what we do next for our trick play. i tell them to score more auburn buch is sleeping on the field well bye for now got to get the call in
fourth quarter

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

big trick play!!!!
Bama Runs Away!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
ALA-42
AUB-17
hahaha

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

told you!!!!
TAKE THAT, WE SCORED OFF INTERCEPTION!!
I AM THE CRIMSON TIDE OPERATOR!!!
35-14
WHOOP THERE IT IS (FOR NOW)
we know all tricks

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

well we use 2 trick wrote:
<quoted text>trick plays now we got 10 more to show you its fun when your brother is playing and bama soon be number 1 well not the auburn is tired i love to coach from home tell them maybe what play to call i see bama just kicks the crapp out of auburn in second half. now i must go to tell what we do next for our trick play. i tell them to score more auburn buch is sleeping on the field well bye for now got to get the call in
big trick play!!!!
Bama Runs Away!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
ALA-42
AUB-17
we know all tricks

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

well we use 2 trick wrote:
<quoted text>trick plays now we got 10 more to show you its fun when your brother is playing and bama soon be number 1 well not the auburn is tired i love to coach from home tell them maybe what play to call i see bama just kicks the crapp out of auburn in second half. now i must go to tell what we do next for our trick play. i tell them to score more auburn buch is sleeping on the field well bye for now got to get the call in
told you!!!!
35-14
whoop here i am again

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

we know all tricks wrote:
<quoted text>
told you!!!!
35-14
42-ALABAMA
14-AUBURN
(for now)
my brother is best

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

whoop here i am again wrote:
<quoted text>
42-ALABAMA
14-AUBURN
(for now)
well we show you auburn fans who the best team is alabama is !! so les miles get your grass bama says your team next. but watch out georgia may eat your grass and your team. see your lsu play next week in georgia .. see you auburn again next year oh yea we only had to use 2 trick plays on you. so long we got to get the flim up for the girls at lsu.

alabama 42 auburn 14 iron bowl in tigerland
bama best team

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

montay walker wrote:
You will see a lot of big plays this game from my tigers. Auburn will win. War eagle I'm all in
well guess you are a girl only big boys play real football and i think you gone like the auburn tigers are beat 42 to 14 by alabama roll tide nex is lsu

alabama 42 auburn 14 in the iron bowl

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

auburn fans go cry now for 365 days. bama just beat you bad 42 to 14 lsu is next not only i know football. i know the world series to.

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

walker is maybe a girl. you know nothing about football cry 365 days now auburn got there butt beat bad
pirep

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Tigers got a spanking.
bama wins big

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

montay walker wrote:
you dont knownothing about football you a girl and only know dolls and lipstik. we now number 1 we play lsu again no field goals only touchdowns now on.go clean up your dolls
now auburn cry

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

365 days till we meet again happy trails today.alabama moving to the next game my brother say bama good anyway he plays for the tide is comming in when they play lsu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Auburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyman Ward Military Academy Kicks Off Major Enr... (Jan '09) 23 hr Weaksauce 292
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Wed ThomasA 207
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Aug 12 cuntry bob 171
Debate: Abortion Debate - Auburn, AL (Feb '12) Aug 4 Curmudgeon 10
Lee County Sheriff Office prejudiced? Aug 2 dhrama 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
Review: Ecological Pool Systems Jul '14 Deana Mann 1

Search the Auburn Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Auburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Auburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••