Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17653 May 12, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is probably one of the most important organizations in protecting the Constitution, but UN-American dweebs like you don't care about the Constitution.
There is no real increase in massacres. Nothing but left wing horseshit and media hype. Chicago is more dangerous than the war zone in Afghanistan due to the fact that citizens are not allowed to protect themselves. In other words, you need to explain why the cities that ALREADY have tons of gun laws on the books, have the most crime and murders.
Americans are fed up with having the governments boot on their necks while the criminals run amok. The liberal dogma in this country has created most
of the chaos, not law-abiding citizens.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
NRA is like any “entity” that it is subject to abusive corruptions, as you and I are. We are regulated in our freedoms. We are not allowed to give false alarms. In a crowded theater. It is illegal to cry FIRE!, when there is none. Just as it should be with the NRA that cries false alarms to our securities. Similar to the hooligans that start stampedes for their profits or enjoyments. Your callow rhetoric on Un-American reminds me of Nixon. At least he defined it in court. What is your definition of American?
No increase in gun massacres? It Is I previously stated in your inability to identify particular facts, due to your defiant persona limitations. Majority within our society do not agree with your claim.
Chicago more dangerous than Afghanistan. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt here. For on our base we had a sign at the exit gate as we left on leave that said “Beware you are now entering the most dangerous area of your lives. U.S. Highways…” They were correct for at that time we were losing over 50,000 people per year to traffic deaths. Now days that number has dropped to 35,000 due to safer highways and safety features that was established with Regulations for safety. Similar to what the majority of Americans are now seeking from the NRA.
“TON’S” of laws on gun restrictions have the most crime and murder? N.Y. would not agree with you. As a few other communities that benefit from those laws. Remember now your previous claim that gun mishaps are down for the past 20 years. Hmm about the same time these communities started to regulate their gun laws. Interesting..
Governments boot is most distracting when they are at war. Two of which in recent memories comes to mind.
Give up essential liberties? Like when we have Marshall Law or the Patriot Act. Stuff like that? At times it does become essential in spite of your admiration for Benjamin Franklin. Ever read his auto biography? Might surprise you how many time he discarded his own words to pursue his wanting desires. Good reading..
Not all essential knowledge can be found in a bumper sticker. It may give pause for thought but not to be absorbed as a Universal Truth.
Gotta go; Mother Day stuff….Ta Ta

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17654 May 12, 2013
Bernard, to me,FDR was an American hero.Dems have done great things for this country.But, everywhere I look, its more regulations, fees, and mindless laws.I was a trucker, after the post office.The regulation is to the point of insanity! Each state, different laws, constant inspection stations, one after the other.Seems to me also, the"political correctness"craze is inhibiting free speech, and the exchange of ideas.Half the kids in America are on Ritalin, and that's just nuts! Neither party is true to its beliefs anymore.Lobbyists reign supreme, we have been SOLD to the highest bidder! Cynicism seems to be the new religion.There are even rumors of a national police force coming.Even now this new agency is buying up and refurbishing used military equipment.MILITARY?? Wow.All I can say is this.The guy in charge of buying this stuff for that new"police"force told me"You have no idea what is coming". I probably would have been better off not mentioning this.If y'all never hear from me again, Uh oh!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17655 May 12, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant exhibit’s the Freudian theory of self revelation slips. Observe his ODD has him at odds with authority. Rejects any facts presented out of hand. No substance in any reply other than dogmatic unsupported opinions. Within the satin ebony nights with thoughts that he can not defend. One is left with only a continuous repetitious of comments. Bigotry of a narrow mind to facts excludes his ability to evolve. Spiraling ever further into his dark abyss. Irrationalities manifest to construct the walls of his satin ebony nights. Can an old dog learn a new trick? Some think not others ….maybe..
Now Perry has demonstrated the shame of Texas with his back ward income tax and lack of nurturing the infrastructure that supports all facets of the Great SOVERIGN State of Texas. We can see that the lack of education has its effect on their commerce’s .
Now for some meat for the buzzards to knaw on.
Adam Smith’s invisible hand and inequality.
Adam can be considered the father of modern economics. Theory was markets would self regulate as if by an invisible hand. Alas 1929 and 2008 proves is theory is not accurate. Bankers self interest, brought on the fall of Free Markets, as well as to their own demise. Deregulation is now recognized as the nemesis of Free Markets. Regulations a bitter pill for them to accept.
Free Markets unregulated soon dissolves into corruptions, that all of our communities suffers, at the disruptions to commerce. Just as workers and investors are required to align to Free Markets. Then it is obvious Free Markets must as well align themselves to the laborers productivity.
Inequality suffers to markets as well as to their laborers. Mandating the need to address inequality with far more stringent measures than what has been produced up to the present.. From the 1980’s began the deregulation to our Free Markets. Regulations that were imposed by the Great Depression. Next three decades financial, crisis intensified and accumulated in the 2008-2009 great recession.
Republicans are still proclaiming to deregulate and cut taxes to the higher echelons of our society, which once again will increase inequality measures. Thus intensifying and aggregating a return to the cycle of deep recessions and or depressions. Austerity has and is being proven everyday of its failure. Simply due to the inequality that is manifested by its domains.
Hogwash!. You're nothing more than a parrot involved in something that you don't understand. Hope they allow you to bring lots of books to the FEMA
detention center nearest you. There, you can meditate on your own stupidity
of being a government boot licker.

1.Avon Park

2.Camp Krome Located near Miami Dept of Justice detention and interrogation facility.

3.Elgin AFB This base is greater than 50 miles long extending from Pensacola Bay to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. It is adjacent to Interstate 10 on the North and the Fort Walton Beach vacation spot.

4.REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17656 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, to me,FDR was an American hero.Dems have done great things for this country.But, everywhere I look, its more regulations, fees, and mindless laws.I was a trucker, after the post office.The regulation is to the point of insanity! Each state, different laws, constant inspection stations, one after the other.Seems to me also, the"political correctness"craze is inhibiting free speech, and the exchange of ideas.Half the kids in America are on Ritalin, and that's just nuts! Neither party is true to its beliefs anymore.Lobbyists reign supreme, we have been SOLD to the highest bidder! Cynicism seems to be the new religion.There are even rumors of a national police force coming.Even now this new agency is buying up and refurbishing used military equipment.MILITARY?? Wow.All I can say is this.The guy in charge of buying this stuff for that new"police"force told me"You have no idea what is coming". I probably would have been better off not mentioning this.If y'all never hear from me again, Uh oh!
It's easy to understand that the oligarchy has some very big plans for us.

1. Dept. Of Homeland Stupidity bought over a billion rounds of ammo and
ordering 1700 armored vehicles.

2. 900 plus FEMA detention centers throughout the U.S.

3. Staged shootings such as the one at Sandy Hook politicized for gun control
purposes.

4. Operation Fast and Furious was intended for the same purpose as Sandy Hook.
It resulted in the death of a Border Patrol Agent, 16 Mexican school children
and countless innocent civilians from the guns involved with F&F. Of course our own rat media won't talk about it, now that the guilty party is found
to be our own wonderful government.

5. The Federal government granting amnesty, instead of deporting them.

6. Increased surveillance of every American citizen in this country.
Huge data bases, drones and electronic snooping.

7. More human experimentation programs hidden from the public. Instead
of syphilis or radiation, it's insidious electromagnetic experiments.

8. Development of non-lethal electromagnetic weaponry for "crowd control".

9. More and more social engineering on the public with "political correctness" and increasingly more worthless TV programs with subtle brain-washing and or conditioning.

10. The humiliating experiences that air travelers suffer at the airports in the name of security is also another form of conditioning.

Most of this enslavement crap is paid for by "We The People" through our tax dollars. Notice during the so-called Presidential debates that nothing was said about the expenditures on "Homeland Security"?.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17657 May 12, 2013
Defiant they won't understand, period.They think the government is their"friend".My friend at DHS says that we just don't understand what is coming.DHS asked him if he could be counted on in an"emergency".(SHOOT ING AMERICANS).He told them,"if I see you drive up, I'm shooting".And he works for these "people".
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17659 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Defiant they won't understand, period.They think the government is their"friend".My friend at DHS says that we just don't understand what is coming.DHS asked him if he could be counted on in an"emergency".(SHOOT ING AMERICANS).He told them,"if I see you drive up, I'm shooting".And he works for these "people".
I forgot to include the recent joint military and police exercises in several major cities that were conducted recently. I don't think that those were for our safety and well-being.

The only thing is that when the economy collapses, there will be social unrest beyond belief. The "have-nots" will be the first ones to attack the "haves" for everything that they own. It will go way beyond the occasional robbery
at the local Stop and Rob service stations.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17660 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Here is a very good example of why the economy collapsing will be really bad.
Wait till these A-holes are starving. We will have some problems.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/At-least-11...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17661 May 12, 2013
DHS has purchased over 360,000 hollow points.And 1.6 billion rounds total, so far.Hollow points cause maximum damage, people are questioning why DHS would need these for domestic purposes, instead of full metal jacket.Just who the hell is DHS planning to shoot?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17662 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
DHS has purchased over 360,000 hollow points.And 1.6 billion rounds total, so far.Hollow points cause maximum damage, people are questioning why DHS would need these for domestic purposes, instead of full metal jacket.Just who the hell is DHS planning to shoot?
They may get a lot more than they bargained for. People are becoming more aware that our wonderful government isn't looking out for the interests
of the people.

When the White House occupiers insist that an overwhelming majority of Americans are in favor of gun control and parroted by the media, we
know something stinks. They are not. It goes beyond simple partisan
politics as well. The partisan politics is only meant to keep people
divided and distracted.

A recent poll only found 4% of the people put gun control ahead of jobs and the economy. Yet, Obama and his lapdog Biden are still promoting gun control.
Why?. I bet it's related somehow to the stockpiling of DHS ammo.

Lol

United States

#17663 May 12, 2013
Do tell
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17664 May 12, 2013
thank you homeland security and TSA for keeping us safe. As I recall this was a Ripofflican idea under the W, when all ripofflicans said "i don't mind giving up some rights to feel safe" " I don't have anything to hid"
Keep up the good work Homeland Security and TSA we have the tea baggers and gruntle veterans right where we want them. Thanks
you guys just hate Our President cause he is black and the The Raza will soon be the Majority. Racist=Ripofflicans.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17665 May 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, to me,FDR was an American hero.Dems have done great things for this country.The guy in charge of buying this stuff for that new"police"force told me"You have no idea what is coming". I probably would have been better off not mentioning this.If y'all never hear from me again, Uh oh!
FDR a hero is agreeable. Keep in mind that his administration cured the Great Depression with the financing genius of Eccles. Fueling the middle class with governmental expenditures. He to was cursed and slandered with being called a communist. Among many other dysfunctional rhetoric. All the way through his presidency. To support the new strategy to fuel the middle class, it required a vast change and an increase in regulations.
I to was an over road truck driver. Regulations increased from when the republicans deregulated trucking. Remember when truckers were saddled with the infamous title of “the Killer Trucks”, during that republican deregulation period? Regulations inhibit “Free Speech” as well as many other so called “Freedoms” that become abused. Whether it be caused by greater population, corruptions or technology.
Presently “The Killer Trucks” are now but ancient history and faded from memory. Pranksters that would cry Fire in a crowded theater has meant the same fate with new regulations. Populace increase, demands greater regulations, as the abnormalities occur to address any flaws that the previous regulations failed to address. Its how we obtain security from those that would abuse the regulations. Flip the coin over and consider smaller government in a growing populace with less regulations. Now who would appreciate that. Criminals Corruptive forces { 2008 Finical Collapse} as few examples.
Half the kids on Ritalin? Are you now a hyped up journalist? Those that are assigned to some medication, regardless of the medication, how many follow their prescriptions before they begin to ignore them? Are you implying a pharmaceutical conspiracy?“OR” a plague?
Sold to the highest bidder was demonstrated on Jan 2010 when Supreme Court made corporations entities. Imagine a Japanese corporation in the USA can now buy their political candidates. Just as the Chinese, Russians, Indians, etc. etc. Lobbyist for policies were celebrating that day. Perhaps a page from another government that caps lobbyist and campaign funds would be in order. Alas more REGULATIONS.
We already have National Police Force they are called the FBI.
This guy told you? You have no idea what’s coming. Who does? We can only speculate. A process which has proven to be more inaccurate than correct on long term predications. Examples of such organizations that speculate that have continuously have gotten it wrong {Weatherman, Religions, Military Strategist [Afghanistan and Iran recently], Republicans deregulating our financial economy, and so on and so on.} Cynicism new religion? Happy hunting grounds for hyped up medias.
Never hear from you again can come from several scenarios. From a runaway paranoia persona to your eventual demise and many other rational explanations or irrational one’s.
Now take a deep breath and go back to your meditations. Calm down the sky is not falling down… Defiant would disagree with that theory of mine on the sky… He has to its his persona. His Truth’s. Is this going to be your new resolution to be as defiant as defiant?
CITIZEN

Alice, TX

#17666 May 13, 2013
Congrats
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17667 May 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash!. You're nothing more than a parrot involved in something that you don't understand. Hope they allow you to bring lots of books to the FEMA
detention center nearest you. There, you can meditate on your own stupidity
of being a government boot licker.
1.Avon Park
2.Camp Krome Located near Miami Dept of Justice detention and interrogation facility.
3.Elgin AFB This base is greater than 50 miles long extending from Pensacola Bay to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. It is adjacent to Interstate 10 on the North and the Fort Walton Beach vacation spot.
4.REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
Defiant your tin hat persona is showing with this FEMA stuff on Concentration camps. Your Avon Park as well as all the other illusionary detention centers being Concentration camps are just that illusions of your delusions. We had this conversation before. Just as then as now. You are full of baloney.

Historical Information: This facility was established in 1957 to house minimum and medium custody adult males. In 1977, it began accepting close custody inmates. Avon Park Work Camp is under the supervision of Avon Park C.I.

This one common prison as well as many others in Florida was up for sale to private corporatist by our infamous Rick Scott Governor until the voters and the state supreme court stopped him in his tracks of corruption,

Now CBS did a report on this Tin Hat mentality of the Right Wing Nuts.

CBS News Admits FEMA Camps Are Real | Dave Hodges – The ...
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/11/12/...
Nov 12, 2012 ... There are no FEMA camps and anyone who believes that not to be the case is a conspiracy theorist who wears a tin foil hat. The government ...

In other words your FEARS are all hogwash.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17668 May 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Well Waco, suggest you don’t try to be a terrorist looking down that barrel… Perhaps you prefer BB’s…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17669 May 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to include the recent joint military and police exercises in several major cities that were conducted recently. I don't think that those were for our safety and well-being.
The only thing is that when the economy collapses, there will be social unrest beyond belief. The "have-nots" will be the first ones to attack the "haves" for everything that they own. It will go way beyond the occasional robbery
at the local Stop and Rob service stations.
Joint military and police operations is nothing new. Goes all the way back to 1776 and continuously up to the present. YOU DON”T THINK! I totally agree.
When the economy collapses? DUH it has a couple of times most strenuously in 1929 and 2008. Both under republicans deregulations of our financial economy. They just can’t seem to get it right. Hey third time is a charm, RIGHT? Solution would be to keep the republicans out of any serious authority until they mature.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17670 May 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a very good example of why the economy collapsing will be really bad.
Wait till these A-holes are starving. We will have some problems.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/At-least-11...
Defiant’s illusionary illusions can be more accurately ascertained at Chicken Little .com…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17671 May 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gee that reminds me of Kent State University or how about the American Indians. Hmmm… OOOO I’m scared….
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17672 May 13, 2013
Damn Barney, you're about a longwinded sucker, you go on and on and on and on and on with the same BS. Give you and the rest of the politicly correct morons your way and it won't be long before we're all either speaking Russian or praying to allah. Not thanks. If you think Sweden, UK, France and those Scandinavian Countries are so great just pack your s--t and go live there. We do not need the likes of you telling Americans what to do, so just FO Barney.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17673 May 13, 2013
Bernard, its great that you think our government loves us all.Who knows, maybe"1984" rattled me.Ever read"Animal Farm"? What an indictment of communism that was.But, the plain fact is, is that our govt.just bought a SHIT load of ammo designed for maximum tissue damage, not to mention 1.6 BILLION MORE ROUNDS of ammo.A little suspicion, is better than insane trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Need Assistance Nov 14 Truth is might 2
Unfinished Home on N. Custer Road between ManeG... Nov 3 Cher Hukill 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
women (Feb '09) Oct '14 Mr Patel 3
looking to relocate. looking for rent house Oct '14 Educated 3
MEGATEL Salesperson ARRESTED Paloma Creek Sep '14 marci 3

Aubrey News Video

Aubrey Dating
Find my Match

Aubrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Aubrey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Aubrey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Arian Foster Injury Update and Fantasy Football Impact
Bleacher Report 3:48 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live New York Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:36 PM
When Will Jadeveon Clowney Break Out of His Rookie Slump?