Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Aubrey Forum

Comments (Page 606)

Showing posts 12,101 - 12,120 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Texan wrote:
No he is not Spot On, I am a native Texan as was my father, grandfather. So if you do not mind, please share your reasoning for your last two sentences.
Are you really a Texan or, is one of your parents an American but, not the other?
Sorry but, I think you're a foriegner.
Being a new American is one thing, who cares? So many immigrtants here, it don't matter who's American.

But, being Texan is another thing entirely. Texans are not the same as the rest of the US so, we don't accept a half-Texan.
You may as well be from NY, if you're not really a Texan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Waylon wrote:
Anybody north of Austin is a Yankee!
You're going to have to change that to "anyone north of Texas" is a yankee.

There are still some Texans, near DFW.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Texan wrote:
Well north of Ft. Worth maybe. I will not stay off the forum. Also I do not have any pressing need to prove anything to an uneducated idiot with no teeth and Bad Breath. God bless Texas, and God bless the USA. Native Texan and an Americajn; proud to be both.
Let's settle this. What is your ancestry?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Only... I don't lie at all... and you've got to be the SECOND biggest moron on this forum... behind only Texan.
Yada-yada. Do you think race is a problem here? What do you think about nationalism and loyalty to country?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

English on my fathers side, they came to America in the mid 1700s, came to Texas while it was still a Republic. Scott on my mothers side, they came to America in the early 1800s came to Texas from Tenn. right after the War of Northern Aggression (Civil War). I have lived here my entire life except while in the military and was stationed in Cal. for a while. Race is a problem for a lot of people, not for me. I have met good and bad folks in every color I've met. No race has a monopoly on racism. I did however marry a yankee girl, and believe it or not she has made a pretty good Texan, top hand with a horse, and looks really good too.
cjcx2

Bangs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Not Rick Perry,
I won't support someone who supports illegal child abduction of our children by CPS who does not care about families. It starts at the top with him supporting fraudulent cases for federal money.
Bigun

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Perry
slim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Ted Nugent
Tivy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

slim wrote:
Ted Nugent
Now that is good !
Ugh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Kinky Freidman !
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I think Perry might win
Fuggus

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Ted Nugent for President of the nation of Texas
Obama

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I think that race is over are you idiots to keep asking that question
tesd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Obama wrote:
get the fk outta here dumbo!
tesd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Obama wrote:
gettha fk outta here dumbo! go play in da freeway!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I,am very busy my friend but i will be back next week to kick you off the forum. I,am at a meeting now and you have wasted 3 minutes of my time forcing me to respond to your silly message. Yeaaa don,t mess with me while i,am at work as that will cause more replies to your silly messages next week.
yOU MEAN, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED PLAYING AT yOUR CONFERENCE. iF only. cAn you spell your way to the toilet?
Maybe some one can lead you or spell for you. You have a Job?

If ONLY...Computers at the library are probably closed down for maintanence this week...or the librarian who helps you is on vacation. Oh, such a tough third grade drop out...LMAO

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
yOU MEAN, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED PLAYING AT yOUR CONFERENCE. iF only. cAn you spell your way to the toilet?
Maybe some one can lead you or spell for you. You have a Job?
If ONLY...Computers at the library are probably closed down for maintanence this week...or the librarian who helps you is on vacation. Oh, such a tough third grade drop out...LMAO
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

LOL

An illiterate calling another illiterate... illiterate.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

And always a false prophet with an over inflated ego to point out the irony, HOW IRONIC. Just more of the same old HF/KN bulls--t.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Texan wrote:
English on my fathers side, they came to America in the mid 1700s, came to Texas while it was still a Republic. Scott on my mothers side, they came to America in the early 1800s came to Texas from Tenn. right after the War of Northern Aggression (Civil War). I have lived here my entire life except while in the military and was stationed in Cal. for a while. Race is a problem for a lot of people, not for me. I have met good and bad folks in every color I've met. No race has a monopoly on racism. I did however marry a yankee girl, and believe it or not she has made a pretty good Texan, top hand with a horse, and looks really good too.
You don't have any Mexican in your bloodline - really?

Yankee not a problem, you're still American. Mexicans are not American and, if you look at it in reality, they are to be our replacements. If you are really not of Mexican ancestry, I will let the argument lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,101 - 12,120 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Aubrey News Video

•••
•••

Aubrey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aubrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE