Emmaus woman still waiting for subscr...

Emmaus woman still waiting for subscription magazine from door-...

There are 41 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 1, 2009, titled Emmaus woman still waiting for subscription magazine from door-.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Door-to-door salesmen have reputations for being slick, and even though they don't come knocking as often as they used to, it's still wise to be wary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#45 Feb 2, 2009
M Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of this group before. Just looked at their web site and I can understand their cause. However, as in the prior posts, there is no need to be rude (especially 'guests' at YOUR home).
Just wondering -- how active are they here in the Allentown area?
I don't know much about them either. Sounds like they maybe protesters out to change the world. They ask for large donations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfinished Home on N. Custer Road between ManeG... (Jun '14) Nov 14 Kelly 6
News Numbers decline in unvaccinated Denton County s... Aug '16 ADVERSE EVENTS 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Places to dine (Jul '15) Mar '16 Doc Holiday Chevr... 2
del (Jul '12) Mar '16 David Brown 3
Clarks BBQ (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fritz Von Erich 2
Olivia Mabel February 1994 (Feb '16) Mar '16 Surfer 5

Aubrey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aubrey Mortgages