Nita Thurman / Denton County

Nita Thurman / Denton County

There are 2 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Feb 21, 2007, titled Nita Thurman / Denton County. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

Human occupation of Denton County didn't begin with the early 1800s, when the first pioneers appeared and Native Am ericans were pushed out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

FiDaddi

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2007
the headline 'Human occupation of Denton County didn't begin with the early 1800s, when the first pioneers appeared and Native Am ericans were pushed out.' suggest that perhaps Native Americans don't qualify as human? Interesting.

“the baby who would be king!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

fort worth

#2 Feb 22, 2007
FiDaddi wrote:
the headline 'Human occupation of Denton County didn't begin with the early 1800s, when the first pioneers appeared and Native Am ericans were pushed out.' suggest that perhaps Native Americans don't qualify as human? Interesting.
and it is the exact same thing that occurred to me ! so the more things change the more things remain the same ie our attitudes regarding native americans !

shame on her editors for not catching this !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfinished Home on N. Custer Road between ManeG... (Jun '14) Nov 14 Kelly 6
News Numbers decline in unvaccinated Denton County s... Aug '16 ADVERSE EVENTS 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Places to dine (Jul '15) Mar '16 Doc Holiday Chevr... 2
del (Jul '12) Mar '16 David Brown 3
Clarks BBQ (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fritz Von Erich 2
Olivia Mabel February 1994 (Feb '16) Mar '16 Surfer 5

Aubrey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aubrey Mortgages