Denton Co. Child Dies After Being Left In Vehicle

Aug 1, 2008 Full story: KTXA-TV Fort Worth

AUBREY, Texas A 14-month-old child died after being left alone in a vehicle for more than two hours Sunday afternoon, officials report.

Full Story
Mary Holland

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2008
I pray God's grace and compation be with this couple. Only God know's what they are going through. I have lost Two children and 3 grandchildren. No matter how it happen's, the effect of it is overwhelming and life will never be as you have known it . I pray mercy and all the love God has to give will be upon them. God bless and build a hedge around the both of them.
Oh Really

Little Elm, TX

#2 Sep 18, 2008
How can any idiot forget their child in a car? Obivously they do not deserve kids and I hope that their two other kids get taken away by CPS. They deserve prison. The mom unloads the van (that the kid is in) and goes in the house and just forgets and then an hour or so goes by and she and her husband wonder where the 14 month is?????? What the hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Frank Pharts 18,300
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
MEGATEL Salesperson ARRESTED Paloma Creek 18 hr marci 3
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
Randy Travis on the Road to Recovery at Home in... (Mar '14) Sep 12 Estelle Lopes 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Aubrey News Video

•••
•••

Aubrey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Aubrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE