Randy Travis Proved He Hasn't Lost a ...

Randy Travis Proved He Hasn't Lost a Step at Billy Bob's Texas

There are 3 comments on the Dallas Observer story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Randy Travis Proved He Hasn't Lost a Step at Billy Bob's Texas. In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

On the main stage of Billy Bob's Texas, past the mechanical bulls and the neon lights and the line-dance floors throbbing to the "Cha-Cha Slide," Randy Travis, the reed-thin king of country, looked out onto the crowd of thousands he still drew in the twilight of his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

Estelle Lopes

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Randy,,GOD BLESS YOU and keep up the good work I am your greatest fan since you first started. I have pictures of you everywhere in my house. I just love your voice.

IN GOD's LOVE

Estelle Lopes
edwin kubena

Snyder, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2013
Randy, praying for you just pull through this God Bless
geen

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 13, 2013
GET WELL RANDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Education farts 947
Places to dine Jul 4 Thomas 1
News Gainesville man dies in house fire (Apr '09) Jul '15 CrazyClyde 516
Apartment Jun '15 Charles 1
Direct Subscription Services, Pilot Point (Dec '09) Apr '15 michael 36
News Man gets life in 1990 Collin County slaying (Jan '08) Mar '15 YouCannotBeSerious 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aubrey Mortgages