Meth Addicts
Worried

Beachwood, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2009
My question is my daughter is a meth addict and she gets help shes 22 but still uses so when she hangs out with her friends they help her get high i know about everthing they do.how do i save her/
Worried

Beachwood, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2009
im actually not from manfield and these friends love her but they help her shoot it with out locking her up for felony for the rest of her life how do u save ur child
help

Beachwood, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2009
mayb u should tell all the [email protected] houses whats really going on is is by any chance in atwater thers aloota drugs there &akron
anonymously tired

Beachwood, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2009
whos jr or hc of atwater what does he do lets start naming names sh a? u r dieing &taking all with u this is ur heads up
RIP

Beachwood, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2009
To The fallen wonderful people Who from atwater And Surroundings Much Love You were always wonderful !But drugs took ur lifes and your friends who loved you gave them ,sold them, did them with you.They Loved You To Death
momma

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2009
i have kids who r addict and i wish they could get help but the system is not set up to help them and meth prays on them and their friends are addicts them selves they love them but u r right they love may them to death they r good pple but powerless over addiction u just gotta pray they all realize theres more to life and u wont get rich with out gettin caught and it will destroy there nervous system i already see it affecting my kids so much love oh yeah by the way the makers dont care they only care about the drug for now
RLB

Albemarle, NC

#7 Mar 12, 2009
What is meth??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
33-13 Feb '16 Mark Rosenkranz 1
Substantial factor in sad U.S.A. job situation! (Jul '09) Jan '16 Taco bell ah 2
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court (Aug '15) Aug '15 George Foreman nu... 2
People who lie and cheat (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jene 2
News Deadly Accident in Portage County; Man Leaves D... (Aug '09) Jul '14 cheyanne marie 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages