MR H

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2006
SAT NIGHT,I HEARD MY MAILBOX BEING CRUSHED BY SOME PASSER BY. UPSET I WENT OUT TO CHECK HOW BAD AND AS I WAS OUT THERE THEY CAME BACK TO CRUSH THE PEOPLE ACROSS THE ROAD. I YELLED AT THEM AND THEY RAN IN THERE TRUCK. STILL UPSET I WENT LOOKING FOR THEM AND FOUND THEM HIDING AT THE LUMBERYARD ON MIDDLEBRANCH. I HAD GOT THE PLATE NUMBER CALL THE HARTVILLE POLICE. THEY WERE CAUGHT A WHILE LATER AND CONFESSED. THAT NIGHT JUST ON MIDDLEBRANCH THEY CRUSHED AT LEAST 15 MAILBOXES.THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THESE REPORTED FROM WHAT I'M TOLD. IF YOURS WAS CRUSHED CALL AND IT WILL BE MADE RIGHT.FINALY SOMEONE WILL PAY. I HOPE THIS WILL BE A LESSON TO OTHERS THAT WANT TO MESS UP OUR NICE CITY.
OMG

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2006
Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
33-13 Feb '16 Mark Rosenkranz 1
Substantial factor in sad U.S.A. job situation! (Jul '09) Jan '16 Taco bell ah 2
News Pot legalization backers say they have enough s... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Go Blue Forever 23
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court (Aug '15) Aug '15 George Foreman nu... 2
People who lie and cheat (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jene 2
News Deadly Accident in Portage County; Man Leaves D... (Aug '09) Jul '14 cheyanne marie 70

Atwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages