MR H

Tallmadge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2006

SAT NIGHT,I HEARD MY MAILBOX BEING CRUSHED BY SOME PASSER BY. UPSET I WENT OUT TO CHECK HOW BAD AND AS I WAS OUT THERE THEY CAME BACK TO CRUSH THE PEOPLE ACROSS THE ROAD. I YELLED AT THEM AND THEY RAN IN THERE TRUCK. STILL UPSET I WENT LOOKING FOR THEM AND FOUND THEM HIDING AT THE LUMBERYARD ON MIDDLEBRANCH. I HAD GOT THE PLATE NUMBER CALL THE HARTVILLE POLICE. THEY WERE CAUGHT A WHILE LATER AND CONFESSED. THAT NIGHT JUST ON MIDDLEBRANCH THEY CRUSHED AT LEAST 15 MAILBOXES.THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THESE REPORTED FROM WHAT I'M TOLD. IF YOURS WAS CRUSHED CALL AND IT WILL BE MADE RIGHT.FINALY SOMEONE WILL PAY. I HOPE THIS WILL BE A LESSON TO OTHERS THAT WANT TO MESS UP OUR NICE CITY.
OMG

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2006

Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atwater Discussions

Search the Atwater Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,656
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun gertrud 227
Debate: Greatest Villains - Randolph, OH Jul 11 Rick 1
traxxas short course racing Jul 2 gunner310 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Lecture on Fairmount Children's Home stirs vari... (May '10) Jun 26 Rosey Nail 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Atwater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Atwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••