Arraignment for slaying suspect put o...

Arraignment for slaying suspect put off for a day so he can get an attorney

There are 42 comments on the Merced Sun-Star.com story from Jun 14, 2007, titled Arraignment for slaying suspect put off for a day so he can get an attorney. In it, Merced Sun-Star.com reports that:

“Every court date they got, we're going to be there.”

A Tuesday arraignment hearing for Beau Michael Ordonez, 27, a suspect accused in the recent killing of an Atwater man, was postponed until 3 p.m. today. via Merced Sun-Star.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merced Sun-Star.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scott in Arizona

Mesa, AZ

#48 Jul 15, 2010
I think of you often Beau...you were the best piece of meat I ever porked, even for a little 5'2 guy! If you ever get out, we will most likely be able to get married by then.
Rich muthafuckin Heinz

San Diego, CA

#49 Mar 27, 2012
It's true..... Murder is not cool. But if you know Beau, then you know that he probably was playing around on multiple illicit drugs and took it too far. I can't count on one hand the number of times I got into trouble with Mr. Ordonez, but, I know that my mind aint right .... so neither is his. He is definately not " the type".... At least wasn't all throughout childhood.... To kill. He was fun to be around and was constantly the life of the party. This unfortunate turn of events should be blamed on whatever scumbag sold my dear old friend the bad shit. Anyways.... I hope Beau doesn't get tits.... Or anally raped. Godspeed good buddy.... Shit's weak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Delhi, CA (Sep '10) Tue raju 72
News Thompson not guilty (Jul '08) May 1 Mikey 16
i m sameer Mar '15 Gilligan 2
why did castle abf close Mar '15 desperado 1
Anyone hear shots fired on thursday near winton... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
gangs and drugs in atwater (Feb '09) Aug '14 jenn 21
News Fishers at California Aqueduct should take prec... (Apr '07) Jul '14 jessica 33
More from around the web

Atwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]