California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The hooders

Covina, CA

#14921 Jan 31, 2013
An aide to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.

Fathi Shihab Eddim, Morsi’s senior aide, made the comments on Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27, 2013.

These clowns can't even got out of the sun.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14924 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow satan! PLEAAASEEE PLEAAASSEEE OR I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED WITH LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!
Go for it! I would never follow who YOU DO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14925 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow satan! PLEAAASEEE PLEAAASSEEE OR I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED WITH LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.

Just like terrorists
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14928 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
WHHHHHYYYY????? I CAN TELL YOU PLENTY OF NICE TRUTHS HAHAHAHA!!!!
You havent found the truth yourself so how could you show anyone anything. Fraud.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14930 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can offer proof that homosexuality is evil! I have even more proof!
I dont want to see any of your sex videos that you took of yourself at some rest stop.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14931 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.
Just like terrorists
I know you are having fun with the UK nut, but let's not get carried away with your generalizations. Are all atheists like Pol Pot?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14933 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are having fun with the UK nut, but let's not get carried away with your generalizations. Are all atheists like Pol Pot?
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.

I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14934 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.
I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.
I agree
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14935 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.

I didn’t belittle any of them

I am probably not quite as bad as you think I am.

I did however tease the minster and asked if he would like me to come and speak on the subject of physical anthropology sometime, he laughed and said probably not. But he did ask If I would return again sometime with the scope as they loved what I showed them.

I told him I would.
NorthCrackHeads

Covina, CA

#14936 Jan 31, 2013
North Korea's rhetoric this week amounted to some of the angriest outbursts against the outside world coming under the leadership of Kim Jong Un.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14937 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.
I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.
And I would think almost everyone would agree with that. Its always the loudest ones who get the most attention. I am catholic, and believe in science. Lets just say God clapped his hands loudly, and it all began. And go from there with what you believe.
Newtons Second

Santa Cruz, CA

#14938 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.
Just like terrorists
I just walked into the Grand Canyon- because I refuse to be intimidated by terrorists! That's how I feel about God and reality's arbitrary laws!
Gravity?
Ha!
IdaHooks

Covina, CA

#14939 Jan 31, 2013
Gavity has hit those stupid republicans between the eyes already

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14940 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.
I didn’t belittle any of them
I am probably not quite as bad as you think I am.
I did however tease the minster and asked if he would like me to come and speak on the subject of physical anthropology sometime, he laughed and said probably not. But he did ask If I would return again sometime with the scope as they loved what I showed them.
I told him I would.
no problem, just wanted you to know that in person, i'm quiet and a lot more polite then here on these threads, glad you are open to people of faith.
Mocker

Novato, CA

#14941 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.
*snort* I'm new here but so far I think I've seen you say you have both Christian friends and gay friends. Clearly, any insinuations that you're bigoted or biased are unfounded. Cuz you have friends...lol.
BlueLight

Covina, CA

#14942 Jan 31, 2013
Today’s Blue Light Special: 10 Pounds of Weed,” quipped the Seattle PD’s blog headline announcing the marijuana’s seizure in an obvious joke on the chain's venerable in-store sales gimmick.
hugo

Desoto, TX

#14943 Feb 1, 2013
wow lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14946 Feb 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no problem, just wanted you to know that in person, i'm quiet and a lot more polite then here on these threads, glad you are open to people of faith.
What is always interesting to me are the questions

Kids always ask me about my opinion on UFO's and aliens

The church group seemed very interested by the speed of light and how far something away is, and the fact that the further away something is, the further back in time you are looking due to the time it takes the light to reach us.

I was impressed by their questions
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14948 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of which, child, what are your views on flying saucers?
Bingo!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14950 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on tell us child!
I wish the one that dropped you out of the crapper hole would come back and get you. That is what I think about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first step to recovery Aug 25 SMR 3
Jared Pickering is a lying thieving slime Aug 25 Bart 4
love you... (Apr '15) Aug 24 Meow Meow 65
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) Aug 24 Mark Rosenkranz 87
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... Aug 17 BELLA ESMAIL MOORE 2
Bellevue towards Dole Aug 8 Kimber2629 1
looking for family (Jan '10) Jun '16 Raymond Garcia 2

Atwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages