Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Canopy

La Puente, CA

#152357 Jul 29, 2012
Canopy cover, so what is your cities rateing on this issue?

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#152358 Jul 29, 2012
Thus says The Lord God, THE GOD, The God of Israel, The God of all: I am coming down in My anger, and wrath shall blaze before Me! I shall fulfill My judgment, for it has come! It shall no more tarry, for the time has come!... Behold! I shall consume and destroy, tear down and make an end!

Woe to you, O mighty and perverse nation,
For you stand united and proud!...

UNITED IN TRANSGRESSION!...

Woe to you! WOE TO YOU! Says The Lord God...

The Lord of hosts is My name, The Everlasting.

Behold, your travail has come, O proud and perverse nation! You are undone! For I, even I, shall divide you, and bring you very low! Says The Lord in His anger. For I have called to you, yet you have not answered! I have spoken to you, even arising early and sending My servants, the prophets, yet you turn to Me a deaf ear!... Behold, your Savior does continually speak to you, yet you want no part with Him!
Sorrows, bitter sorrows, many tears... I take no pleasure at all in your dismemberment, says The Lord. For you have not answered, neither have you repented of all these abominations, neither have you turned aside. Yet you run, yes you run, running headlong toward your destruction while shaking your fists toward Heaven.

Therefore, listen and understand:

I, MYSELF, HAVE SEEN IT!
It is not covered, neither is it hidden!...

A parading of your whoredoms, vanities, greed and licentiousness!...

AND MURDER!

Even to the destroying of the innocent, without remorse!...

Man with man, woman to woman, to the polluting of marriage,
Of which I had sanctified in My own name!...

The defiling of flesh, even of this temple I have given you!...

ABOMINATION!

Therefore, thus says The Lord your Maker, yes I, The Creator of all things!... Thus says The Lord God: You have hastened the Day, O perverse and arrogant generation! Even you have hastened the Day! It shall no more tarry! Judgment has come, it is here! My arm is out-stretched! You are fallen!... Undone, says The Lord.
For I have indeed called to you, and in return what do I hear?!... BLASPHEMIES of such a kind!... Of which your forefathers would have never accepted! For I tell you, if they were able to behold it, if they had lived to see the day, their hearts would have waxed cold, with their faces paling, their eyes gathering blackness... And yet you neigh, being led from here to there, as though you had no mind or spirit at all!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: You are all rotting corpses! And the stench of your flesh shall be for a testament against you, even for all those who are afar off, who take to themselves My name and then in turn pollute it!...
Did you think you had received, being blessed in this land, of yourselves?! Behold, it was I, even I, who had done it!... Even according to the desire of your forefathers, who came seeking to build a nation of freedom, building it upon My Word and My foundations written in The Scriptures of Truth, resting solidly upon My Law, the bedrock by which all shall govern themselves... Yet you turned, and desecrated and corrupted My name for your own glory, taking that which is Mine and calling it your own.

Sons of men, of this nation once called of itself,
“One nation under God”...

I DO NOT KNOW YOU!...

[Volume 7 "Thus Says The Lord Against the United States: You Have Hastened the Day!"]

~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline
Canopy

La Puente, CA

#152359 Jul 29, 2012
So where is your Canopy report?

Call or write your city clerk and they will have one for you, lickety split.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152360 Jul 29, 2012
It is obvious SSM couples are into the marriage scene for the benefits only. If you really want to be married for the love of it then get married, but you cant have your cake and eat it too. You can not change the constitution and the civil rights bill to suit your selfish needs. It is what it is, your fight is for equal rights so go ahead and marry the one you love, we all have that right. Part of the HIV/AIDS virus comes from a rare mental disorder in a "Homosexual" mind, the other from dirty needle drug users. To have a physical relationship with the same sex person has always been hidden for a reason, it goes way back and is fact.

“"Freedom isn't free"”

Since: Feb 10

Sacramento Ca.

#152361 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful (the anus would be a vagina if that was the intent). Willing or not, anal sex is harmful abuse. It was illegal until we contracted political correctness and gay twirl. Marriage in all of human history and all human cultures still in the reunion of diverse genders with the perponderous propensity for human fruit. Those two distinctions define marriage as a distinct relationship from every single other relationship. Gay unions are a imposter relationship seeking to impose themselves on marriage instead of defining themselves accurately and acquiring their own rights just a other minorities have.
If anal sex is harmful like you stated then perhaps you should tell the majority of humans doing it,the heterosexuals to stop doing it! Between 34% and 38 % of heterosexual couples are doing it! See,simple really! LOL

“"Freedom isn't free"”

Since: Feb 10

Sacramento Ca.

#152362 Jul 29, 2012
Bruno wrote:
It is obvious SSM couples are into the marriage scene for the benefits only. If you really want to be married for the love of it then get married, but you cant have your cake and eat it too. You can not change the constitution and the civil rights bill to suit your selfish needs. It is what it is, your fight is for equal rights so go ahead and marry the one you love, we all have that right. Part of the HIV/AIDS virus comes from a rare mental disorder in a "Homosexual" mind, the other from dirty needle drug users. To have a physical relationship with the same sex person has always been hidden for a reason, it goes way back and is fact.
And you are about the most ignorant MO FO on this thread! How can any human be as totally ignorant or stupid which ever the case may be as YOU! LOL
ITs FuBar

La Puente, CA

#152363 Jul 29, 2012
It's FuBar, to you too.
Reality

Madison, WI

#152364 Jul 29, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... look who's calling the kettle black LMAO
Really flying penguins? LOL Let me guess, home schooling?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152365 Jul 29, 2012
RUFUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are about the most ignorant MO FO on this thread! How can any human be as totally ignorant or stupid which ever the case may be as YOU! LOL
WTF is your POINT you A-hole? do you have a comment to what I said or are you just too stupid to debate it. Crawl back into your fudge hole you nutsack .... LMAO
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152366 Jul 29, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Really flying penguins? LOL Let me guess, home schooling?
I see you can't debate my conclusion either, so you follow the rest of your cult with stupidity, very par for the course. LMAO
sPINNER

La Puente, CA

#152367 Jul 29, 2012
I guess you mean the Republican/Tea Party Nation member's are turning over in there graves!

Lots of laughs over that one too!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152368 Jul 29, 2012
It is a fact that when you second class morons can't debate, you do what you do best, go into gay humor mode. LMAO you prove me right everyday thank you
BeanO

La Puente, CA

#152374 Jul 29, 2012
BeanO, don't they sell something now that will make your hot-gas go a away?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#152375 Jul 29, 2012
RUFUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
If anal sex is harmful like you stated then perhaps you should tell the majority of humans doing it,the heterosexuals to stop doing it! Between 34% and 38 % of heterosexual couples are doing it! See,simple really! LOL
I didn't distinguish between hetero and homo couples.

You are asserting that because one orientation is abusive and harmful, that excuses another orientation???

Maybe you should watch from the sidelines for a little while, smile.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#152376 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't distinguish between hetero and homo couples.
You are asserting that because one orientation is abusive and harmful, that excuses another orientation???
Maybe you should watch from the sidelines for a little while, smile.
I understand that you maintain that ALL anal sex is unhealthy. Ironically, however, I've never seen you post on threads that deal with str8 people engaging in anal sex. In limiting your posts to threads about gay people, are you inadvertently implying that gay anal sex is inherently worse than str8 anal sex?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#152377 Jul 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you maintain that ALL anal sex is unhealthy. Ironically, however, I've never seen you post on threads that deal with str8 people engaging in anal sex. In limiting your posts to threads about gay people, are you inadvertently implying that gay anal sex is inherently worse than str8 anal sex?
You following me around Jonny???

Who you interested in, me the lesbian, or me the straight man???

If I'm implying anything specific about gays, it is that anal sex implies a inherent genetic defect, a gay couple doesn't have the options that heterosexuals do, right?
uuu

New Albany, IN

#152378 Jul 29, 2012
read what the lord says about it find the real answer
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152379 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You following me around Jonny???
Who you interested in, me the lesbian, or me the straight man???
If I'm implying anything specific about gays, it is that anal sex implies a inherent genetic defect, a gay couple doesn't have the options that heterosexuals do, right?
They don't? hmmm ask any other homo here what his other option is, I'm sure he will be glad to tell you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#152380 Jul 29, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like for me to marry your daughter?
Do you every post anything that isn't complete nonsense?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152381 Jul 29, 2012
RUFUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting cliche "Freedom isn't free", too many people abuse
this cliche, and don't really know the price!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun 9 Romel Esmail 8
Terri Wissert/Prieto May 26 Fallnangel 1
News Bullet train: Merced included in proposed Silic... (Apr '16) May '17 a-citizen 2
News Kenneth Parnell, Steven Stayner's Kidnapper, Di... (Jan '08) Apr '17 OldLady 27
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
News California math: 1 vote = $500 million in road,... Apr '17 Retribution 41
need help Feb '17 CLAUDIA 1

Atwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages