Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Fa...

Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post

There are 230 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Denise Helms "didn't think it would be that big of a deal," to post on Facebook calling the president a racial slur then mentioning a possible assassination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#180 Nov 13, 2012
healingheart247 wrote:
Alot of people are not happy with Obama I am one of them.
Don't vote for him in 2016.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#181 Nov 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best of luck with your alias de jour!
Not sure why you'd type that, but I guess anything is better than facing the fact you have blatant racists as VP and Senate majority leader.
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#182 Nov 14, 2012
I hope this white trash goes to jail. This is exactly the type of behavior I am talking about.
ONTG

West Chicago, IL

#183 Nov 14, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
I hope this white trash goes to jail. This is exactly the type of behavior I am talking about.
Slurs like "white trash" are also part of the problem with society today. Everyone needs to try to be civil- it is really not a partisian problem.
veritas

Tulsa, OK

#184 Nov 14, 2012
Yeah, almost as bad as Christian trash. Nothing worse than a bottom of the barrel bible thumper.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#190 Nov 14, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell that to the trash that threatens Obama and his family every day...just because they are black.,

Shouldn't we include the trash that threatened Romney and his family because they are, take your choice, white, rich, Mormons?
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#191 Nov 14, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
For all the "patriotic" teabaggers who seem to LOVE the "constitution", clearly have no idea what it contains or a massive cluster f*ck of what it means.
"Selective" reasoning of teabaggers.
The 1st amendment DOESN'T prevent you from being FIRED.
Apparently being a fascist doesn't prevent you from being elected president of the United States, either.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#192 Nov 14, 2012
Waiving Freedom
Thomas Sowell · Nov 7,2012

Among the objections to ObamaCare, one that has not gotten as much attention as it should is the president's power to waive the law for any company, union or other enterprise he chooses.

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution provides for "equal protection of the laws" for all Americans. To have a law that can cost an organization millions of dollars a year either apply or not apply, depending on the whim or political interest of the President of the United States, is to make a mockery of the rule of law.

How secure is any freedom when there is this kind of arbitrary power in the hands of one man?

What does your right of freedom of speech mean if saying something that irritates the Obama administration means that you or your business has to pay huge amounts of money and get hit with all sorts of red tape under ObamaCare that your competitor is exempted from, because your competitor either kept quiet or praised the Obama administration or donated to its reelection campaign?

Arbitrary ObamaCare waivers are bad enough by themselves. They are truly ominous as part of a more general practice of this administration to create arbitrary powers that permit them to walk roughshod over the basic rights of the American people.

The checks and balances of the Constitution have been evaded time and time again by the Obama administration, undermining the fundamental right of the people to determine the laws that govern them, through their elected representatives.

You do not have a self-governing people when huge laws are passed too fast for the public to even know what is in them.

You do not have a self-governing people when "czars" are created by Executive Orders, so that individuals wielding vast powers equal to, or greater than, the powers of Cabinet members do not have to be vetted and confirmed by the people's elected representatives in the Senate, as Cabinet members must be.

You do not have a self-governing people when decisions to take military action are referred to the United Nations and the Arab League, but not to the Congress of the United States, elected by the American people, whose blood and treasure are squandered.

continued
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#193 Nov 14, 2012
continued
You do not have a self-governing people when a so-called "consumer protection" agency is created to be financed by the unelected officials of the Federal Reserve System, which can create its own money out of thin air, instead of being financed by appropriations voted by elected members of Congress who have to justify their priorities and trade-offs to the taxpaying public.

You do not have a self-governing people when laws passed by the Congress, signed by previous Presidents, and approved by the federal courts, can have the current President waive whatever sections he does not like, and refuse to enforce those sections, despite his oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.

Barack Obama, for example, has refused to carry out sections of the immigration laws that he does not like, unilaterally creating de facto amnesty for those illegal immigrants he has chosen to be exempt from the law. The issue is not -- repeat, NOT -- the wisdom or justice of this President's immigration policy, but the seizing of arbitrary powers not granted to any President by the Constitution of the United States.

You do not have a self-governing people if President Obama succeeds in having international treaties under United Nations auspices govern the way Americans live their lives, whether with gun control laws or other laws.

Obama's "citizen of the world" mindset was revealed back in 2008, when he said "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that every other country is going to say okay."

The desire to circumvent the will of the American people was revealed even more ominously when Barack Obama said to Russian President Medvedev -- when he thought the microphone was off -- that, after he is reelected and need never face the voters again, he can be more "flexible" with the Russians about missile defense.

There are other signs of Obama's contempt for American Constitutional democracy, but these should be more than enough. Dare we risk how far he will go when he never has to face the voters again, and can appoint Supreme Court justices who can rubber stamp his power grabs? Will this still be America in 2016?

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/15358
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#194 Nov 14, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Gee, do Obama supporters get a pass?
¥A$ON CL!FTON @SteeveCastro
i'm gon shoot romney in duh face weather he win or not
6 Nov 12
[email protected]
Here's more ---> RT @kyle__kyle: If romney is elected I will assassinate him..
If Romney becomes president< imma kill him.—
Kay&#10084; (@ofwgKAY___ta) November 04, 2012
4 Nov 12
@_AJSkillz
if mitt romney win , the crime rate is going to go up because im a SHOOT HIS BITCH ASS !—
That One Guy™(@_AJSkillz) November 04, 2012
4 Nov 12
@jjessmcgg
\I think I'll just make it easy for Americans and assassinate Romney tn #YoureWelcome—
Jessticless (@jjessmcgg) November 05, 2012
4 Nov 12
@kidgo_onDave
If Romney become president , Im a kill his ass #ObamaBitch—
November 20th #HAMWB (@kidgo_onDave) November 05, 2012
4 Nov 12
Yo' pissface, after all of that whining what is your point? Your b!tch azz moaning sounds like Mrs. Ham Romney when she had asked for everyone to stop picking on her Mitt. Thank God she did not become First Lady. Because in order for her to be that, she would have to be a lady.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#195 Nov 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently being a fascist doesn't prevent you from being elected president of the United States, either.
He like to be called a "compassionate conservative" but he was neither.
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#196 Nov 15, 2012
Glad this white trash was fired. She is a discredit to her race.
DARS

Aurora, IL

#197 Nov 15, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Nice racist rant you got going.

Location hidden

#199 Nov 15, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell that to the trash that threatens Obama and his family every day...just because they are black.
But mom! They called me a name, too!
fedupwiththemess wrote:
And you're a discredit to civility and intelligence.

Location hidden

#200 Nov 15, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>I call trash as I see trash. Not all white folks are trash.
Grow up.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#203 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, after all of that whining what is your point? Your b!tch azz moaning sounds like Mrs. Ham Romney when she had asked for everyone to stop picking on her Mitt. Thank God she did not become First Lady. Because in order for her to be that, she would have to be a lady.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get your forty acres and a mule yet? If so, poor mule.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#204 Nov 16, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
He like to be called a "compassionate conservative" but he was neither.
Naw, Obama didn't like being called a "compassionate conservative". For accuracy he prefers being called a "forward fascist"
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#205 Nov 16, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama forever!!! Suck it up!!! Whitey.
Probably just four more painful years, blacky.

Location hidden

#206 Nov 16, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama forever!!! Suck it up!!! Whitey.
"Whitey"?

Gee, doesn't take much for the REAL "fedupwiththemess" to rear its ugly, racist head.

Hey, what's the Obama unemployment percentage looking like for young African-Americans?

Around 15-20%, isn't it?

Do you even care?
Yeah right

United States

#207 Nov 17, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>I call trash as I see trash. Not all white folks are trash.
Next you'll be saying,'Some of my best freinds are white'..

Typical racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love you... (Apr '15) 23 hr OPPORTUNITY 135
What God Loves... (Nov '15) 23 hr OPPORTUNITY 42
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jan 16 SmithP 237
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jan 9 Bella Esmail Moore 4
reward - reward - bring these 2 assyrians into ... (Jul '16) Jan 6 Bella Esmail Moore 2
gangs and drugs in atwater (Feb '09) Nov '16 4TW4T3R 22
News CA: Suspect Jailed After Attempting to Hijack Bus Sep '16 Mike 1

Atwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages