Hells Angel shooting victim cleared i...

Hells Angel shooting victim cleared in Merced girls' murder

There are 125 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Hells Angel shooting victim cleared in Merced girls' murder. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

A man who was gunned down in the street outside an Old Town bar Friday night had recently been acquitted of a 1986 murder of two young girls in Atwater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anonymous

Arcata, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
So this guy who got shot was a victim of the HA? Cmon TS I dont usually complain about typo's.. but plz.
no frickin wayy

Modesto, CA

#2 Nov 11, 2008
Morse is full of BS!!! a wiitness dont think so what is that shiiitt. the kidnapp victim was not a wiitness to the murdersss..
if his office would have donne tha job the two "trials" wouldd have NEVER happened and Bobby would have NEVER been on triall..and merced county would not have had to pay for 2 wasted trials..
he got acquitted because he was NOT GUILTY!!!! NOT GUILTY!!!! stupids.
Anti METH

San Leandro, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2008
(METH is bad! See what we mean!)
no frickin wayy wrote:
Morse is full of BS!!! a wiitness dont think so what is that shiiitt. the kidnapp victim was not a wiitness to the murdersss..
if his office would have donne tha job the two "trials" wouldd have NEVER happened and Bobby would have NEVER been on triall..and merced county would not have had to pay for 2 wasted trials..
he got acquitted because he was NOT GUILTY!!!! NOT GUILTY!!!! stupids.
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#4 Nov 11, 2008
What what Ole Bobbo doing in Eureka?

His wife (supposedly) works for the prison in Chowchilla.

He's listed on the Megans Law database as residing in Atwater.

He has no job or familial relations up here.

So, what *WAS* he doing Eureka?

Looking for trouble?

Found it.
Rey

Seaside, CA

#5 Nov 11, 2008
So this guy OJ'ed two teen age girls and walked, his wife is a member of the politically powerful prison guard union, then this skum bucket shows up in Eureka, from Atwater to Eur. is a long way to go just to sign up on the child predator list..
larry morse lies

Fresno, CA

#6 Nov 11, 2008
larry morse is a pin head prick...dirty as all the rest of merced politics...he even planted evidence and falsified avidence and still bobby was found not guilty...not good enough for you mental midgets tho...then you would have to admit you have been lied to for all these years AND the real killer has always been right there with you. the d.a. and cops know who it is...and they know it isnt thompson...but to admit it is political suicide. buncha fuckin knit-wit half thinkers
Thurfer Howat

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2008
My guess is he was either up here recruiting, or trying to start/expand the local chapter (or both).
miss priss

Merced, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2008
Wondering wrote:
What what Ole Bobbo doing in Eureka?
His wife (supposedly) works for the prison in Chowchilla.
He's listed on the Megans Law database as residing in Atwater.
He has no job or familial relations up here.
So, what *WAS* he doing Eureka?
Looking for trouble?
Found it.
he lived in creasent city for years and had somekind of yard/lawn business there i heard till he was arrested on the murder charges.and he been back here in merced/atwater sents....
larry morse lies

Fresno, CA

#9 Nov 11, 2008
Rey wrote:
So this guy OJ'ed two teen age girls and walked, his wife is a member of the politically powerful prison guard union, then this skum bucket shows up in Eureka, from Atwater to Eur. is a long way to go just to sign up on the child predator list..
where do you get your info? off bathroom walls? none of what you just wrote is true...do you peek in your nieghbors windows at night?
Dumb Biker

Mckinleyville, CA

#10 Nov 11, 2008
Some young Mongols wanting to prove themselves happen to see a long time Angel outside a bar in their new "territory". So they shoot him. That's all there was to it. Had nothing to do with the false charges he was just acquitted of. Just wearin' his colors all alone in the wrong place at the wrong time. End of story.
wondering

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2008
Do we really have biker gans up here?
Real Copper

Georgetown, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2008
Seems to me that this cHild molester, rapist, murderer got what we call "STREET JUSTICE". So lets us not feel sorry for this low life and hope he straight lines in the hospital.. Good ridance, congrats to the shooter or shooters
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#13 Nov 11, 2008
miss priss wrote:
<quoted text>he lived in creasent city for years and had somekind of yard/lawn business there i heard till he was arrested on the murder charges.and he been back here in merced/atwater sents....
No, actually he only lived here only 18 months.

His behavior was pretty bizarre; and it drew the attention of local law enforcement. He violated parole; and they arrested him.

*Coincidentally* at that same time the DNA results from the jack he used to kill the two children in Merced had just came back in; and he was re-arrested on the murder charges.

So, my question is still unanswered; What was he doing back up here?
larry morse lies

Fresno, CA

#14 Nov 11, 2008
all of you "evil wishers" are like a bunch of dingle berrys in the crack of someones butt...rubbing against and off of each other thinkin your the shit because you exchange shit and shit comes out of your mouth and heart....real copper...your the remora of society...you wouldnt know street justice if it crammed its cock up your ass and walked around behind you whispering in your ear!
Thurfer Howat

United States

#15 Nov 11, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually he only lived here only 18 months.
His behavior was pretty bizarre; and it drew the attention of local law enforcement. He violated parole; and they arrested him.
*Coincidentally* at that same time the DNA results from the jack he used to kill the two children in Merced had just came back in; and he was re-arrested on the murder charges.
So, my question is still unanswered; What was he doing back up here?
Like I said, he was up there trying to start a chapter or flat out recruiting, can you say "prison town"?
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#16 Nov 11, 2008
wondering wrote:
Do we really have biker gans up here?
[Heathen, if you are going to use my name at least capitalize the first letter!]

Oh, yes, it is HORRIBLE place to live but a WONDERFUL place to visit !!!

You should come up and see the redwoods; and marvel at the natural beauty; and don’t for get to scoff at and patronize the locals (we *LOVE* that stuff).

Be sure to spend lots and lots of money; and don’t forget to go home when you run out of money.

IF you are looking for a good place to retire by the ocean, I hear Seattle and San Francisco are both *REALLY REALLY* nice!

Have a great trip!

;-P
just me

Lynn, IN

#17 Nov 11, 2008
Well if he murdered the girls and got aquitted and everyone knows he dont it or even thinks he done it ....whose to say that someone didnt follow him up there knowing the feds would say it was gang related and try and off him. Truth is strange then fiction folks.
Anonymous

Arcata, CA

#18 Nov 11, 2008
Thurfer you dont know squat "he was recruiting". Do you have mystical powers to know what was in that guys head Thurfer?

I think he was just out having some drinks, why doe she heave to be up to terrible things?

I think this guy is a waste of DNA, but Thurfer obviously knows some secret agenda as he was recruiting new members.

Or did he vote yes on prop 8 Thurfer, is that it?
larry morse lies

Fresno, CA

#19 Nov 11, 2008
just me wrote:
Well if he murdered the girls and got aquitted and everyone knows he dont it or even thinks he done it ....whose to say that someone didnt follow him up there knowing the feds would say it was gang related and try and off him. Truth is strange then fiction folks.
another knit wit that watches too much tv...go wash in the toilet bowl with ya
Thurfer Howat

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
Thurfer you dont know squat "he was recruiting". Do you have mystical powers to know what was in that guys head Thurfer?
I think he was just out having some drinks, why doe she heave to be up to terrible things?
I think this guy is a waste of DNA, but Thurfer obviously knows some secret agenda as he was recruiting new members.
Or did he vote yes on prop 8 Thurfer, is that it?
Moron, I still know people in law enforcement, I hear things you don't, and even if you did it's obvious you wouldn't understand, hahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) May 28 sierras_ride 31
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) May 27 Mark Rosenkranz 77
romel esmail & bella esmail moore (Oct '15) May 21 Romel Esmail wanted 9
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... May 17 Romel Esmail 2
News Fishers at California Aqueduct should take prec... (Apr '07) Dec '15 Steph 34
Anyone hear shots fired on thursday near winton... (Sep '14) Sep '15 lilmamaz 2
News Mistrial called in double slaying (Feb '08) Aug '15 Cee 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atwater Mortgages